Do you like Urban Meyer

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Used to hate him, but not anymore

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
lol at using spurrier to make your point. His trickeroo dipsy doo offense worked until people figured it out. He’s the original Gus malzahn. Smoke and mirrors to hide his ineptitude as a coach.

The NFL proved that I’m right about spurrier too. At least Meyer isn’t dumb enough to try his tricks with the big boys. Guess I’ll give him credit for that.
What? You just lost some cred cuz!

Florida had a fullback that would give the same production as Tebow? Pray tell what was his name?

You know, it's funny, maybe you don't realize that the 2006 football team had TALENT. You keep talking like Tebow was the be all and end all of the team. He was not.

Funny thing, if Florida didn't have Tebow to shove the ball in at the goal line, we probably would have run a different play. But maybe not.

Do you know who Trey Burton is? He's a tight end who was recruited to UF as a dual threat QB and moved to TE. But, when Brantley was hurt, and later when he struggled, guess who moved back to the QB position? That's right, it was Trey Burton. So I suppose it's reasonable to assume that Meyer would make such a move, since he actually did. You with me so far?

So let me introduce you to this guy:

6389408.jpg

This is Cornelius Ingram. He was recruited to UF as a dual threat QB and moved to Tight End. He also played on the UF basketball team, so you know he had agility and jumping ability. Maybe, without Tebow, this guy plays that role. But you know what? IT DOESN'T MATTER.

My point is you are trying to narrowly focus your argument, but you are swimming in false premises. You think there was only one way for that offense to score on the goal line, or get a third and short? Well, I can tell you, from watching Mullen these past couple of years, without a hard nosed short yardage guy, he has a lot of other tricks up his sleeve. No Tebow? We run something else. The 2006 team was predicated on tough defense. Not on Tebow.

Now, everybody knows that Tebow was all that 2007-2009. But 2006? Nah bro, your argument is flawed and invalid.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
lol at using spurrier to make your point. His trickeroo dipsy doo offense worked until people figured it out. He’s the original Gus malzahn. Smoke and mirrors to hide his ineptitude as a coach.

The NFL proved that I’m right about spurrier too. At least Meyer isn’t dumb enough to try his tricks with the big boys. Guess I’ll give him credit for that.

This post is proof you are a troll.

The tone is starting to sound a lot like Laker. That you Shime? GTFO.

Last edited:
Can’t you say that about lots and lots of coaches that have won natty titles? Guess what? You need great players to win a natty title. That isn’t surprising in the least.

The fact of the matter is he had Tim Tebow and he recruited Tim Tebow. Not sure playing the “what if” game really proves much of anything.

How many coaches have won 3 natty’s??
Meyer gets the best players and plays a great scheme. This guy is retard nation.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Wow, this is truly disgusting. Disagreeing with florida fans on how good their coaches are is a bannable offense, but the use of a demeaning term like the R-word is not only acceptable, but applauded by a board moderator. You are despicable.

@PacoGator19 you really should be ashamed of yourself for letting that happen and you go like it. Let's keep things in perspective here. Sure I pissed you off but this is way over the line.

Coming back under a different screename after you've been banned.

Also a bannable offense.

We called you on your troll bullshit and now you're bitching up about it.

You're smoking crack, was only here to stir a pot
Also the kind of guy that gets punched in the face and starts a fight on University and gets smoked. Keyboard bad a$$.

Dude just show up and debate or state your opinion but you're talking talking about things like you know nothing about football history and It's good we have a mod now.

Also the kind of guy that gets punched in the face and starts a fight on University and gets smoked. Keyboard bad a$$.

Dude just show up and debate or state your opinion but you're talking talking about things like you know nothing about football history and It's good we have a mod now.
yet the spam posts continue to flow. He was just asking a question. Y’all can be a bit touchy at times.

Odd Janitor said:
Wow, this is truly disgusting. Disagreeing with florida fans on how good their coaches are is a bannable offense, but the use of a demeaning term like the R-word is not only acceptable, but applauded by a board moderator. You are despicable.

@PacoGator19 you really should be ashamed of yourself for letting that happen and you go like it. Let's keep things in perspective here. Sure I pissed you off but this is way over the line.

Look at this post. How many times did Laker/Shime complain about Sad's SLIGHTLY adult themes while acting like a complete idiot? Same M.O. here. It's the idiot again.

Do you guys like Urban Meyer? Is there a general consensus on how you guys feel?

Personally I think he'd be picking up trash alongside the highway if not for Tim Tebow.
So his record at Bowling Green Utah, Florida, and OSU doesn’t speak for itself? Tebow wasn’t with him at three other schools.

I wouldn't want him to be our head coach again after everything that's come out that was going on under his watch. But while he was here not a single gator fan wanted him gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT