ADVERTISEMENT

Game day fsu- canes...really

Proud Gator

Baby Gator
Nov 25, 2017
Why not KY-auburn, much better game? I would even take the gators at ole miss, just for the story line of Lane back in the SEC.

Everything involving College football will be weird and different this season.

Back in April/May when it was thought of the possibility that the season may not happen I told myself I would not complain about many things.

Attendence, what network carried the game, what day the game was on, where the game was played.

Add where a TV show decides to host their set is now added to the list.

I'm glad we have had 3 wéeks of football, I'm glad the SEC football is kicking off next weekend, and I'm even glad to watch the Noles/Canes rivalry.

All week on ESPNU & Classic you’re going to be treated with the wide rights, left, OT bowl games, Miami QBs thrown into goal posts. Near brawls at midfield. The game Saturday might suck but when you watch it you’ll be hoping these two programs can get back to making college football special again. Because right now college football is just terrible without us being a great team.

Reactions: fsu939913
All week on ESPNU & Classic you’re going to be treated with the wide rights, left, OT bowl games, Miami QBs thrown into goal posts. Near brawls at midfield. The game Saturday might suck but when you watch it you’ll be hoping these two programs can get back to making college football special again. Because right now college football is just terrible without us being a great team.

I agree. I want FSU, UF, and Miami all to be good at the sane time. Man....that was so much fun

Reactions: fsumc
In this messed up 2020, ESPN has decides to broadcast a wake then a massacre on live TV. Hell, gotta boost the ratings somehow.

In this messed up 2020, ESPN has decides to broadcast a wake then a massacre on live TV. Hell, gotta boost the ratings somehow.

I honestly wished the game was on some network that no one had so no one can see the massacre..... I feel the blood bath coming..... But i have to watch, but did it have to be in primetime?

I actually hope FSU wins. But I don’t see how they pull this off based on what I have seen so far.

Reactions: fsu939913

Oh, I don't know. I like you being lousy. Noles thought they were special, that bad things couldn't happen to them, that they would always have a Bowden. Admit it, when Jimbo took over, all of you thought he was signing up until retirement and that the train would just roll on forever. I'm perfectly fine with you guys getting a nice big helping of humble pie. And seconds, and even thirds. God knows we are familiar with the taste after the Muschamp and Butters years.

Last edited:
Reactions: drillman2
The entire season and life is so creepy and weird right now, sadgator is not sure he gives a shit about any of this....

that being said, it is still a mighty fine excuse to over-excessively drink alcohol...

...so...Go Canes!

giphy.gif

Reactions: ih8f$u and Duke Blu
The entire season and life is so creepy and weird right now, sadgator is not sure he gives a shit about any of this....

that being said, it is still a mighty fine excuse to over-excessively drink alcohol...

...so...Go Canes!

giphy.gif

God I hate them. As much as I enjoy the Noles losing, I can't say Go Canes. But the only time I would ever not root against the Noles is if they were playing Georgia.

I'm going to root for a sloppy, poorly played game that alienates the recruits for both teams, with Miami winning 6-3 in OT, in a game that exhausts both teams so much they promptly go out and lose their next 3 games each. This would also be my rooting interest in a FSU-Georgia tilt, with FSU being the winner 6-3 in OT.

Reactions: frostd
ADVERTISEMENT