ADVERTISEMENT

GA Hearing

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Witness just provided video of inside fulton co where the counting was done, and it clearly showed workers telling everyone to get out at 11pm on Election Night, then they pulled out ballots that were hidden underneath a table, and started counting them. When they were done 2-3 hours later, they started letting people back in.

Dem is losing her mind saying 'This has already been debunked! They testified an hour ago that this didn't happen!' Good ole boy next to her says "Well we're just seeing this video for the first time, aren't we? I mean, even the media hasn't seen this right?' LMAO!

I got you boo

VIDEO of fraud below.
1) Fake pipe burst story
2) Lady with blonde braids kicks everyone out (no observers)
3) Same lady puts a table in the middle of the room
4) 4 suitcases get pulled out and are counted with no observers present

Kamala shows in Miami for a rally. About 4 dozen Hispanics show most wearing MAGA hats.

In the wee early morning hours of Nov. 4, Biden sets an all time record for vote count in a 5 hour period. Ghost is scoffed at by the Left for questioning the election outcome.

I got you boo

VIDEO of fraud below.
1) Fake pipe burst story
@Nolec @sadgator ? No fraud huh? Let me guess. U think they had their overnight clothes in those suitcases. Haha

Witness just provided video of inside fulton co where the counting was done, and it clearly showed workers telling everyone to get out at 11pm on Election Night, then they pulled out ballots that were hidden underneath a table, and started counting them. When they were done 2-3 hours later, they started letting people back in.

Dem is losing her mind saying 'This has already been debunked! They testified an hour ago that this didn't happen!' Good ole boy next to her says "Well we're just seeing this video for the first time, aren't we? I mean, even the media hasn't seen this right?' LMAO!
That's amazing. I can't wait for jails across the country to start filling up with these low life scum of the earth creatures.

Reactions: fatman76
If and this is a big if, if Biden gets elected then part of our re-education will be to live in fantasy land where affidavits and video are not evidence unless trying to prosecute Republicans.
I am going to play devils advocate based upon Hillary and the emails etc.
The court will claim that this is circumstantial and there is no proof that these were illegal ballots. Just because 'a water pipe broke' and witnesses got kicked out doesn't prove that they were all Biden votes.
I hope I'm wrong but we need those ballots.

The court will claim that this is circumstantial and there is no proof that these were illegal ballots. Just because 'a water pipe broke' and witnesses got kicked out doesn't prove that they were all Biden votes.
I'll play devils advocate to your devils advocate and ask where was the count prior to this moment? Was Trump in the lead and then not? And since this occurred during no oversight, then they should have no justification to say all ballots were legit.

By all means that could happen. However, I think at this point there is proof that fraud has occurred.

I'll play devils advocate to your devils advocate and ask where was the count prior to this moment? Was Trump in the lead and then not? And since this occurred during no oversight, then they should have no justification to say all ballots were legit.

That is 100% correct

Reactions: kjfreeze
Yeah that’s not really the point though. The point is you’re not allowed to count ballots without observers from both sides in the room. To do so is illegal based off of Georgia state law and therefore, the ballots should be kicked out.

Then the next question is, what how do you know which balance to kick out, and the answer to that is since they broke the law counting the balance and they can’t determine which ballots were the ones that were illegal account did you throw the entire county’s ballots out.

Yeah that’s not really the point though. The point is you’re not allowed to count ballots without observers from both sides in the room. To do so is illegal based off of Georgia state law and therefore, the ballots should be kicked out.

Then the next question is, what how do you know which balance to kick out, and the answer to that is since they broke the law counting the balance and they can’t determine which ballots were the ones that were illegal account did you throw the entire county’s ballots out.

correctamundo

Reactions: nail1988
Kemp now calling for a signature audit in GA.

Rudy's hearings are working like clockwork. That video of the woman telling everyone to leave then pulling out ballots hidden under the table and then counting them THEN letting everyone back in....

Smoking gun. @Nolec and @Uniformed_ReRe told me Rudy had no evidence.

Reactions: jfegaly
What is a signature audit and what does it mean. Does that mean going back and checking all mail in ballot signatures?

I got you boo

VIDEO of fraud below.
1) Fake pipe burst story

lots of smoke here. The pipe that burst, that actually never dud burst, that caused the counting to stop, which lead to the observers being kicked out, which lead to suitcases of ballots under tables that were counted while those observers were gone. Get your damn popcorn ready. The fix was in. Where’s my guy....#counteveryillegalvote

They did, and they got caught.

lots of smoke here. The pipe that burst, that actually never dud burst, that caused the counting to stop, which lead to the observers being kicked out, which lead to suitcases of ballots under tables that were counted while those observers were gone. Get your damn popcorn ready. The fix was in. Where’s my guy....#counteveryillegalvote

They did, and they got caught.
...per the testimony it was toilet that leaked at 6:00am and was fixed by 8:00am. The maintenance man submitted an affidavit to this.
The silence from the Dem is trying to explain the Zapruder film..."back and to the left...back and to the left"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT