ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Stamper (Director of Player Assessment) joins Urban Meyer and the Jaguars

Lizzy, this is what the iG goes by....

You should try real hard to read it in it's entirety, to get a 'Big Picture' view for a change, instead of listening to the UGly buttsniffers whine from under the porch about 3rd & Grantham.
2020 - UF 44 - 28 UGly vs 3rd and Grantham

Single season 'Tunnel Vision' can end in an ugly disease called 'Optirectamortis' if you're not careful..... o_O

Through my several decades as a Gator fan, I've been correct more than incorrect. (jmoho of course)
I've never covered up my incorrects, and I rarely attempt to brag much about often being correct.

The 1st has never cost me anything, and the 2nd has never paid me anything. :rolleyes:
However, your opinions on what I do are one of the least important things in my life cycle. 🤓

PS -- How did Mike White do today @ Top 11 West 'By Gawd' Virginia? 🤣

Ok, so you agree with Danny then. Surprised you would admit it like that, but good for you.

Ok, so you agree with Danny then. Surprised you would admit it like that, but good for you.

Stupid = Surprised in your case...

Since the dunnygoater is on ignore 98% of the time, and since you and he have your hands in each others pockets, I'll just leave the 2 of you to carry the backdoor spitter roll. I'm not interested. In fact, you're fast approaching joining him in that 98% ignored role too...

Because you are both not just regularly trite, but you're BORING as hell...
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Stupid = Surprised in your case...

Since the dunnygoater is on ignore 98% of the time, and since you and he have your hands in each others pockets, I'll just leave the 2 of you to carry the backdoor spitter roll. I'm not interested. In fact, you're fast approaching joining him in that 98% ignored role too...

Because you are both not just regularly trite, but you're BORING as hell...
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

oh yes. The staunch conservative and the pinko commie certainly just dig around in each others pockets aiming to please eachother.

surely.

This is a Gator Sport site & Gators' Coaching vacancies are filled; so posting continued updates on Charlie Strong & the Jaguars seems a little out of focus.

Tracking Jaguars' Urban Meyer's Coaching Staff: Which Assistants Are Joining?
https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news...s-coaching-staff-which-assistants-are-joining
UPDATED:FEB 2, 2021 ORIGINAL:FEB 1, 2021

This SI article lists a lot of conflicting reports from various talking heads & self proclaimed " NFL Insiders" - what ever that means.

"... Linebackers coach: Undetermined. Brett McMurphy of Stadium reported that Charlie Strong would likely be the linebackers coach, but the Jaguars also interviewed former Baltimore Ravens defensive assistant Zach Orr for the position, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.

UPDATE: Zach Orr will join Jacksonville's coaching staff in some capacity, according to The Athletic's Jeff Zrebiec.

The only coach currently listed on Jaguars.com is Urban Meyer - the Head Coach.

Until that changes, anything anyone says is just speculation & like a "Mock Draft" - Meaningless.

more like classical imperialist and naive utopian hippie.

Classical Imperialist? I can see that. You certainly support a party that tries to emulate 15th/16th century Spain.

Naive utopian Hippie? Try 21st century realist with a dash of compassion.

Classical Imperialist? I can see that. You certainly support a party that tries to emulate 15th/16th century Spain.

Naive utopian Hippie? Try 21st century realist with a dash of compassion.

ha, you think the 15th century is classical imperialism.

try Pax Romana, without the loss of three legion standards in the forests of Germania. Bringing unity with economic and cultural superiority to the known world and its unwashed masses.

meanwhile, you're the one stuck in the 15th/16tb centuries, peddling your art and emotionally driven humanity to those with enough coin to keep just enough stale bread on your table to keep you hating those that see the world for what it is.

Reactions: fsu939913
ha, you think the 15th century is classical imperialism.

try Pax Romana, without the loss of three legion standards in the forests of Germania. Bringing unity with economic and cultural superiority to the known world and its unwashed masses.

meanwhile, you're the one stuck in the 15th/16tb centuries, peddling your art and emotionally driven humanity to those with enough coin to keep just enough stale bread on your table to keep you hating those that see the world for what it is.

Well I don't know, Spain certainly wanted to be known as a "Christian Nation" and definitely had a "Spain First" foreign policy. Sounds kinda familiar, don't you think?

But we just voted out Caligula, so you aren't entirely wrong. Or possibly Nero, there at the end.

Well I don't know, Spain certainly wanted to be known as a "Christian Nation" and definitely had a "Spain First" foreign policy. Sounds kinda familiar, don't you think?

But we just voted out Caligula, so you aren't entirely wrong. Or possibly Nero, there at the end.

And replaced him with with Romulus Augustulus.

Nero got a bad wrap.

Good point. Nothing like cutting jobs for the promises of new jobs that don’t exist. That just on point execution.

Still focused on that unneeded ecological disaster of a pipeline are we?

Remember the bridge to nowhere? Did you think that was a good idea? Because, jobs?

Still focused on that unneeded ecological disaster of a pipeline are we?

Remember the bridge to nowhere? Did you think that was a good idea? Because, jobs?
Not just that one. Should we talk about the need for a covid test to come to the U.S.? Unless you’re coming in illegally of course then it’s just a walk past ICE because they’ve been told to stand down on enforcement.

But we can circle back to oil if you’d like to continue looking down your nose at blue collar workers and people spending less on gas. Or just hear from your BFF. “You can’t legislate by executive order unless you’re a dictator.” Good thing those mean tweets aren’t around to hurt your feeling though.

Reactions: gatordad3

I guarantee you that you have a "lizardgrad89 first" policy with your money and time. You could be reading to the elderly or helping starving kids.... But here you are selfishly posting on a message board with an expensive computer/phone....and to think, you actually BOUGHT that phone instead of feeding starving children. Seems like a lizardgrad89 first policy to me. Indoctrination works.... Thats why they do it

I guarantee you that you have a "lizardgrad89 first" policy with your money and time. You could be reading to the elderly or helping starving kids.... But here you are selfishly posting on a message board with an expensive computer/phone....and to think, you actually BOUGHT that phone instead of feeding starving children. Seems like a lizardgrad89 first policy to me. Indoctrination works.... Thats why they do it

I have 4 kids. I guarantee there is no Lizardgrad89 first policy.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
I have 4 kids. I guarantee there is no Lizardgrad89 first policy.

But you dont you do for them b4 others? So you are the president of your house and you give to your "civilians" first. I know you do. We all do. Only difference is you dont see the comparison. Maybe one day. Everybody loves saying "be nice to everybody" because it sounds nice and you dont want to sound like the selfish scumbag that you are (we all are)

But you dont you do for them b4 others? So you are the president of your house and you give to your "civilians" first. I know you do. We all do. Only difference is you dont see the comparison. Maybe one day. Everybody loves saying "be nice to everybody" because it sounds nice and you dont want to sound like the selfish scumbag that you are (we all are)

Look you, I always try for the win win with others. That's what our nation should be doing as well, that's how you advance yourself and have good relations at the same time. Trump and Spain's attitude was win-screw the other guy. That doesn't work.

Can't be any plainer than that.

Look you, I always try for the win win with others. That's what our nation should be doing as well, that's how you advance yourself and have good relations at the same time. Trump and Spain's attitude was win-screw the other guy. That doesn't work.

Can't be any plainer than that.

That is exactly what you do in your everyday life tho. You do it.....every....day. You just dont want to admit it but i know its true....and the best part... So do you

That is exactly what you do in your everyday life tho. You do it.....every....day. You just dont want to admit it but i know its true....and the best part... So do you

he's literally doing it in each of his arguments.

not understanding at all, just demeaning.

much like he accuses of being.

must love in a house without mirrors.

Reactions: fsu939913
he's literally doing it in each of his arguments.

not understanding at all, just demeaning.

much like he accuses of being.

must love in a house without mirrors.

After a while I give back what I get. So if I've been demeaning, well, there you go. What's funny is, I've seen you demean the hell out of Dems, but let somebody make a crack about Republicans and it's a different story.

Ryan Stamper Joins the Jaguars

Per General Manager Trent Baalke -

“As a native of Jacksonville, Ryan knows this area, and his track record of working with young men and preparing them for life on and off the field is impressive and well documented,” continued Baalke.

Ryan's focus - keeping the Jags young / expensive draft picks out of off the field trouble !

“He will play an important role in helping us bridge the gap between player acquisition, player development and player retention. The energy and expertise that both Tom and Ryan bring to the organization will serve us well as we strive to build a winner, both on and off the field, in Jacksonville.”

Jaguars head coach Urban Meyer has known Stamper for quite some time, even prior to the two’s most recent reunion with the Buckeyes. From 2006-09, Stamper played linebacker for Meyer at the University of Florida. The Gators would go on to win two National Championship games in 2006 and 2008, respectively.

While Stamper will take the role of director of player assessment, the Jaguars have stated that Marcus Pollard, the team’s Director of Player Engagement and Youth Football, remains on staff.

Football-Headshots-87-e1562591700595-1024x828.jpg
_football_images_bioimg2006_91.jpg

GATOR CAREER: Appeared in 41 games with 26 starts and was a team captain as a junior and senior...Named Second-Team All-SEC by the league’s coaches as a senior...Collected 149 total tackles (78 solo) in his career...Made 13.5 tackles for a total loss of 51 yards, including 4.5 sacks...Also recovered three fumbles and intercepted two passes in his career...Invited to play in the 2010 East-West Shrine Game in Orlando.

Last edited:
Apparently, just as long as I'm not posting, then spewing politics is okay here with the always fair and equitable mod. ;)

Just like not following the thread topic is okay with the twits, just as long as I'm not the one that's doing it... :cool:

My take on the above two items is,,,, 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently, just as long as I'm not posting, then spewing politics is okay here with the always fair and equitable mod. ;)

Just like not following the thread topic is okay with the twits, just as long as I'm not the one that's doing it... :cool:

My take on the above two items is,,,, 🤣🤣🤣

I love when you say that the mod is being biased and against you.

you do realize you've not been banned for anything under Paco's doctrine, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT