ADVERTISEMENT

Future schedules

So will Neon Deion be making his return to The Swamp in 5 years with the Buffaloes or will he be somewhere else by then?

The '31 non-conference slate is lit fam....@Texas, @Notre Dame, vs AzSU, vs FSU....of course subject to change since Texas will be SEC before then.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Gators_football

Deion won't be there.... he will either be fired or have conned someone else into giving him a job. Besides UGA, I root for his downfall the most, hope they lose every game by 60

On a side note, fsu got its schedule released today, absolute killers straight down the docket. LSU and Clemson both in the early weeks, Bama and UF to finish it off and of course the gauntlet of the ACC schedule in the middle. Might be top 10 toughest in the country.

Deion won't be there.... he will either be fired or have conned someone else into giving him a job. Besides UGA, I root for his downfall the most, hope they lose every game by 60

On a side note, fsu got its schedule released today, absolute killers straight down the docket. LSU and Clemson both in the early weeks, Bama and UF to finish it off and of course the gauntlet of the ACC schedule in the middle. Might be top 10 toughest in the country.

You play Bama?

C'mon bro, ACC need I say more.....

....well, UF sees your LSU(we play them every year) and UF(FSU our flipside) and raises your Clemson(fading on the backside of Dabo's tenure) with Uga(MagaBama that we play every year) and Bama(you play South Bama bruh) with Volsb****. Add in road trip to B2B P12 Champs Utah and UF has a harder '23 schedule than FSU, even if ya'll actually did have Bama on there.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
C'mon bro, ACC need I say more.....

....well, UF sees your LSU(we play them every year) and UF(FSU our flipside) and raises your Clemson(fading on the backside of Dabo's tenure) with Uga(MagaBama that we play every year) and Bama(you play South Bama bruh) with Volsb****. Add in road trip to B2B P12 Champs Utah and UF has a harder '23 schedule than FSU, even if ya'll actually did have Bama on there.

Did you factor in us playing Duke tho? Silent killer

One of the bamas.....

Looking at the schedule the LSU game is key whether you could actually be alive for the playoff or not going into the ACCCG. I don't underestimate FSU since you kept those NFL players and did a good job in the portal. In a way if you did only lose one game it would be best to lose a close one to @Clemson and hope they are undefeated or a one loss team in the ACCCG rather than taking an upset or losing to LSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
Looking at the schedule the LSU game is key whether you could actually be alive for the playoff or not going into the ACCCG. I don't underestimate FSU since you kept those NFL players and did a good job in the portal. In a way if you did only lose one game it would be best to lose a close one to @Clemson and hope they are undefeated or a one loss team in the ACCCG rather than taking an upset or losing to LSU.

Agreed on all accounts. We have to beat LSU.

Weird, what do you have against Deion other than signing Travis Hunter away from FSU...which is part of the business...it's part of recruiting.

Weird, what do you have against Deion other than signing Travis Hunter away from FSU...which is part of the business...it's part of recruiting.

Deion has always been a doosh, especially to fsu. Majority of fsu fans disliked him before the Hunter fiasco. He's arrogant and all he wants to do is elevate himself. He's the most selfish individual in college sports. There is a reason his nickname in fsu circles is "MEion"

I would encourage you to watch the video of him "dismissing" a receiver on his team at JSU. That is the deion fsu fans know. He literally manipulated his team into voting out one of their own players in front of him. He's a swindler, he uses race and religion to gain power over the kids. I will never root for Deion, he's a doosh.

Deion has always been a doosh, especially to fsu. Majority of fsu fans disliked him before the Hunter fiasco. He's arrogant and all he wants to do is elevate himself. He's the most selfish individual in college sports. There is a reason his nickname in fsu circles is "MEion"

I would encourage you to watch the video of him "dismissing" a receiver on his team at JSU. That is the deion fsu fans know. He literally manipulated his team into voting out one of their own players in front of him. He's a swindler, he uses race and religion to gain power over the kids. I will never root for Deion, he's a doosh.
I do see your point. He is a bag for sure.

Reactions: fsu939913
For the future three permanent games I want Georgia, South Carolina, and Auburn. I like geography and tradition. Those are the three closest SEC schools to Gainesville. Georgia and Auburn are historical rivals. We played Auburn for like 75 or so years straight before the 2012 conference rescheduling. South Carolina is regionally, geographically, culturally, topographically, politically, and climate similar to Northeast Florida. Plus I live in SC so being able to catch the Gators up here every other year is fine for me.

Reactions: Gator Fever
For the future three permanent games I want Georgia, South Carolina, and Auburn. I like geography and tradition. Those are the three closest SEC schools to Gainesville. Georgia and Auburn are historical rivals. We played Auburn for like 75 or so years straight before the 2012 conference rescheduling. South Carolina is regionally, geographically, culturally, topographically, politically, and climate similar to Northeast Florida. Plus I live in SC so being able to catch the Gators up here every other year is fine for me.
Auburn used to spoil our season regularly in the 90s. That and the tie.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
There is some talk a 1-7 rotating SEC schedule isn't totally off the table because the less successful SEC teams would rather keep it at 8 games and because right now ESPN isn't upping their offer more than the increase from adding any teams to the SEC that is already in the contract. I would lean to that being worked out and the 9 game schedule being more likely however. Too many rivalry games would become only every other year in an 8 game schedule.

Any way you slice it, the SEC expansion sucks.

Honestly, sadgator’d be in favor of kicking out A&M and Missouri and just going back to 12.

We are lucky the 12 team playoff is here if it is a 9 game schedule. You would have to be Georgia level now to make a 4 team playoff with those schedules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT