ADVERTISEMENT

FSU team to visit Gainesville!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
1-3 FSU football team is reportedly sending its entire team to Gainesville to visit the Gators. Anything to stop one of the worse teams in college football is considered a positive step according to most Seminole fans.

I would assume without looking at schedules that FSU has a few tough games coming up in the next few weeks and needs to contract some serious COVID cases of their own for their team, thus cancelling their imminent beatdown this saturday. Do they play Clempson and when?

1-3 FSU football team is reportedly sending its entire team to Gainesville to visit the Gators. Anything to stop one of the worse teams in college football is considered a positive step according to most Seminole fans.
Shime showing his grasp of humor as well as his superior command of the English language.

giphy.gif

Reactions: goldmom
I would assume without looking at schedules that FSU has a few tough games coming up in the next few weeks and needs to contract some serious COVID cases of their own for their team, thus cancelling their imminent beatdown this saturday. Do they play Clempson and when?

We should have done that 3 weeks ago... After this top 10 team, we have a few decent teams before playing #1.... Just another day in the ACC

Sorry, Weak Sauce.
I've never smoked in my entire life. And I have never been a boozer, either. Yuk.
Yuk? Sigh... TRUE FACT: In 1989 I dated FSU’s homecoming Queen and another girl who was on the Homecoming Court with her. I treated both of them as any man should take care of a Nole lady.
Goldmom you were probably what 35 back then?

Yuk? Sigh... TRUE FACT: In 1989 I dated FSU’s homecoming Queen and another girl who was on the Homecoming Court with her. I treated both of them as any man should take care of a Nole lady.
Goldmom you were probably what 35 back then?
Someone is sure interested in knowing about me.
I was in that "general" age range. I was a candidate for HQ but not in 1989. I didn't win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT