ADVERTISEMENT

FSU numbers,

GwinnettDawg

Rowdy Reptile
Aug 7, 2001
Wanna tell us more about the ACC? Those were two pretty awesome mud hole stompings, agree? In general I don’t dislike Dabo but he does run his mouth a lot and this time it sure came back to bite him.

Wanna tell us more about the ACC? Those were two pretty awesome mud hole stompings, agree? In general I don’t dislike Dabo but he does run his mouth a lot and this time it sure came back to bite him.
I’m no UGA fan but enough of the “racists” barbs. That isn’t a word to be thrown around lightly IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Both got beat by better teams. Still had 2 in the playoffs. Does it hurt watching Fields play in a national title and realize maybe if ur coach wasnt such a racist that it would be you in the title game?
So OleMiss with 4 wins is better than #11 Indiana, and Kentucky is better than yet another ACC team.

didn’t bother me to watch Fields. It was ND that had no business being in. Had Fields stayed at Georgia he’d have been watching the game on TV.

ACC is trash as usual. They even tried to rely on non-ACC program ND to help them this year and that didn’t work out too well.

I remmeber when you said OU shouldnt be allowed in the playoffs anymore because they always get blown out..... Then 55-20. I dont see dominance from sec teams... I see 2, 3, and 6 point wins. Close games. Against teams like NC state. I would say nc state and kentucky are virtually the same. If they play 10 times, its 5 to 5. Im not surprised at all whats happening in bowl season. 2 ACC teams made the playoffs. Bama is great (as usual) and oh st is great.

I remmeber when you said OU shouldnt be allowed in the playoffs anymore because they always get blown out..... Then 55-20. I dont see dominance from sec teams... I see 2, 3, and 6 point wins. Close games. Against teams like NC state. I would say nc state and kentucky are virtually the same. If they play 10 times, its 5 to 5. Im not surprised at all whats happening in bowl season. 2 ACC teams made the playoffs. Bama is great (as usual) and oh st is great.
They do always get blown out in playoff games. That’s exactly what I said and I’m pretty sure that is pretty factual. Am I wrong? I believe you said that Clemson would beat Bama this year. That is actually not going to happen obviously. So please don’t try and come at me like that with that weak stuff. Come on man
FWIW Kentucky was 4-6 and NC State was 8-3 heading into that game. You would think that would heavily favor the 8-3 team but they are 8-3 for a reason and that is obviously because of weak competition in their conference.

They do always get blown out in playoff games. That’s exactly what I said and I’m pretty sure that is pretty factual. Am I wrong? I believe you said that Clemson would beat Bama this year. That is actually not going to happen obviously. So please don’t try and come at me like that with that weak stuff. Come on man
FWIW Kentucky was 4-6 and NC State was 8-3 heading into that game. You would think that would heavily favor the 8-3 team but they are 8-3 for a reason and that is obviously because of weak competition in their conference.
Noles gonna nole

Reactions: PacoGator19
The ACC is straight garbage. I think the conference is currently 0-6 in bowl games and really only has 1 good program from that conference over the last several years.

And Jimbo gets in on the action, beats the Heels 41-27. I think the whole conference should drop back to FCS for a couple years.

Get em Tiger... SEC, SEC baby

Not getting involved in this year's covid shit show puffery, but that had that 55-20 game been played mid season with all of each team's players in the lineup, that score is easily flipped the other way. Not because UF's defense would be any better, but because OU wouldn't had the ball very much during the game.

Who knows... That is literally the reason fields gave for leaving.
Actually, he used the ever popular hurt bunny excuse. Hiring a sleaze bag lawyer will get you any excuse that creates sympathy, like a redneck yelling a slur from the cheap seats. I’ve been to many FSU games so I know what that sounds like. Just wondering if you can explain why Fields called his Diddy and said he wanted to go back to Athens.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Actually, he used the ever popular hurt bunny excuse. Hiring a sleaze bag lawyer will get you any excuse that creates sympathy, like a redneck yelling a slur from the cheap seats. I’ve been to many FSU games so I know what that sounds like. Just wondering if you can explain why Fields called his Diddy and said he wanted to go back to Athens.
And Fields' sister is still in Athens... and Justin still visits UGA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT