ADVERTISEMENT

FSU it could be worse? You could be a Cowboys fan!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
What a mess that team is. Dalton was hurt and some guy I’ve never heard is now QB. 142 yards of total offense! 2.6 yards per play. But, at 2-5 they are 1/2 game behind the 2-4-1 Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC East which could be the worse conference ever. A 6-10 playoff team as the conference winner?

That being said, FSU JUST SUCKS! I mean North Carolina was OVER RATED. You lost by 40 to a 1-4 team. Clemson may mercy rule you at like 90-0 in the 3rd quarter.

Sorry that was mean wasn’t it?

Nope, it is glorious! YEARS AWAY FROM BEING GOOD!

NC is probably a top 3 team... We showed what we needed to.... Who cares about Louisville. Throw away game

Reactions: fsumc
We took this week off to focus on Clemson. You’re about to witness the biggest upset in college football history.
I have to you and numbers credit for continuing to show up. Tough times in Tallahassee.

Lawrence isn’t completely immobile either though. He’s no Randal Cunningham but not Marino either. I have feeling he’s Atlanta bound too.

Reactions: gatordad3
Two elite QB's...it's down to the tanking race. I mainly see the Jets and Jags as the main contender for those sweepstakes.
I can't speak for the Jets.......they ALWAYS suck. As for the Jags, unless Moses comes up with an offensive line, ain't nobody parting that red sea of a relenting pass rush. They've got 5 turnstiles lined up that can't pass block if their lives depended on it. Ripley's Believe it or Not should put an entry into their site that Minshew is still even alive. :p

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Just like the previous quarterbacks, Braxton Miller, Barrett, and Cardale Jones and Haskins, although great QB's at pOSU.
Joe Burrow, lol.

Sounds similar to a Florida list.

The only ones who have somewhat long or somewhat productive careers are ones who transferred away. Jeff Driskel has a better NFL career than Wuerffel, Tebow, and Leak.

Then there is Rex Grossman.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Joe Burrow, lol.

Sounds similar to a Florida list.

The only ones who have somewhat long or somewhat productive careers are ones who transferred away. Jeff Driskel has a better NFL career than Wuerffel, Tebow, and Leak.

Then there is Rex Grossman.
Lol how has Driskel had a better career than Tebow?

he's played a few times because guys got hurt.

Lawrence isn’t completely immobile either though. He’s no Randal Cunningham but not Marino either. I have feeling he’s Atlanta bound too.
Damn...........the only worse fate would be landing in Jacksonville. The Jags have the worst pass blocking in the NFL. Turnstiles give QB's better protection. lol

Driskel has been on a team season roster for 5 years and Tebow only 3. Driskel will probably be around another few years. Will probably have the tenure near that of Shane Matthews.

Lol okay that means literally nothing.

If the NFL was as cool with dual threat QBs and schemes 10 years ago, Tebow would have been fine.

Driskel is trash.

Lol okay that means literally nothing.

If the NFL was as cool with dual threat QBs and schemes 10 years ago, Tebow would have been fine.

Driskel is trash.

Lol brother, I didn't mean to strike your inner Insta.

Not saying Driskel is anything special. Just saying he has had a longer tenure and more games played than Tebow.

Cam Newton pretty much made the duel threat QB schemes cool. He came in the league the same time as Tebow did.

Then there is Brissett, not really a DT QB but has been in the league longer.

Right now for whatever reason former Gator QB's that finish their career at UF haven't made the NFL. The last long tenured QB we have had in the league was Rex.

Cam, Jacoby, Drisk, and Grier all left.

I'm sure much of it is due to the lack of coaching they had under the last two HC's and their OC's.

I'm sure Trask will end that streak and put together a good NFL tenure.

Not saying Driskel is anything special. Just saying he has had a longer tenure and more games played than Tebow.

Cam Newton pretty much made the duel threat QB schemes cool. He came in the league the same time as Tebow did.

Right now for whatever reason former Gator QB's that finish their career at UF haven't made the NFL. The last long tenured QB we have had in the league was Rex.

I'm sure much of it is due to the lack of coaching they had under the last two HC's and their OC's.

Eventually.

Since everybody got another year, maybe...

Lol I guess all my point was that Driskel has zero NFL career as a QB if he gets drafted in 2010.

Honestly, still not sure why he didn't choose the MLB path. He was considered a very good player and the money in baseball can be silly as well as long careers with way less wear and tear.

He's only gotten to play because of injuries. No one has ever benched a QB to play him, and they find a replacement for him as fast as they can.

Lol I guess all my point was that Driskel has zero NFL career as a QB if he gets drafted in 2010.

Honestly, still not sure why he didn't choose the MLB path. He was considered a very good player and the money in baseball can be silly as well as long careers with way less wear and tear.

He's only gotten to play because of injuries. No one has ever benched a QB to play him, and they find a replacement for him as fast as they can.
Personally I'd chose a professional baseball career as well but maybe he knew he'd be smart to make a few couple of million being a journeyman backup QB. Not sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT