ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is so so bad...

Ignore them. I ignore all noles on this site. Nothing they say matters and none of it is worth the time it takes to read, let alone respond
This year notwithstanding we need FSU to at least have a pulse when we road grade them.

At least FSU's defense showed up against Louisville. It's good to see that they can at least hang their hat there. It would be terrible for them if they sucked on BOTH sides of the ball but luckily that is not the case.

Thank god for them to. No one else would chase the Louisville offense for 60 yards on every other play but our defense damn sure showed up to do it. The 21 yards per play in the first quarter and ONLY 28 points shows we dominated.

We had 9 dropped passes on the day lol jesus christ. 3 Tds.... And i dont mean kind of dropped... I mean hit between the numbers.... We also lost 4 or 6 one on ones where both are battling for the ball lol Just betas everywhere
Undisaplined play...all coaching. We'll see if the new guy can turn it around but Noles have a long ways to go.

Undisaplined play...all coaching. We'll see if the new guy can turn it around but Noles have a long ways to go.
I guess FSU won't be using their sledgehammer very often this season to smash rocks(with their opponents logo on it) after each win.

This year notwithstanding we need FSU to at least have a pulse when we road grade them.
I disagree. If we get to the f$u game unscathed we would be heading to the seccg in the next week or so. We don’t need them anymore than we need a scrub to be good. If we were winning the division, beating the west champ in the seccg would be plenty. There’s literally no reason to ever want them to be good at all.

I disagree. If we get to the f$u game unscathed we would be heading to the seccg in the next week or so. We don’t need them anymore than we need a scrub to be good. If we were winning the division, beating the west champ in the seccg would be plenty. There’s literally no reason to ever want them to be good at all.
We have never had an undefeated season. So beating a scrub at the end of the season does nothing for our SOS in fact it could hurt it. So I respectfully disagree.

We have never had an undefeated season. So beating a scrub at the end of the season does nothing for our SOS in fact it could hurt it. So I respectfully disagree.
I’m just saying that if SOS is a factor, I can’t see it being a problem. If we win the sec, I’m not worried that we would need another Quality win to get us in the playoffs. Sec champion is usually pretty safe, so why deprive ourselves of the pleasure of enjoying their failure by worrying that it will affect our SOS?

I’m just saying that if SOS is a factor, I can’t see it being a problem. If we win the sec, I’m not worried that we would need another Quality win to get us in the playoffs. Sec champion is usually pretty safe, so why deprive ourselves of the pleasure of enjoying their failure by worrying that it will affect our SOS?
I agree that winning the SEC is the best way to get in but some teams(Alabama and Ohio State) have been able to get in without winning the conference in which case SOS is very important. We can agree hammering FSU is great. Right up there with UGA.

Friggin dumbass! A bigger dumbass paying for crap art work.

Last edited:
It was Blackman... I tried to tell u lol Imagine being a player on the team and having slim trot out... I wouldnt try hard either
Well it is obvious it isn’t just Blackman. All of the FSU QBs are bad and the FSU defense is even worse. I didn’t think FSU could actually be worse than last year but I was wrong.

Well it is obvious it isn’t just Blackman. All of the FSU QBs are bad and the FSU defense is even worse. I didn’t think FSU could actually be worse than last year but I was wrong.

We were down by 1 td until our QB got hurt.... Blackman came in for 3 plays... Heres how it went.... Sack, ball knocked down at the line, interception.... Then they scored on the next play and ran away with it lol When he walked out, im not gunna lie.... I about fainted. Purdy will be decent but he was just running for his life and throwing to receivers who cant catch. Now our defense...... Well... Lets just say im not sure if any of our players would start on the Gators defense... Not sure if they would make the 2 deep.... Good news is we are undefeated against top 5 teams.

We were down by 1 td until our QB got hurt.... Blackman came in for 3 plays... Heres how it went.... Sack, ball knocked down at the line, interception.... Then they scored on the next play and ran away with it lol When he walked out, im not gunna lie.... I about fainted. Purdy will be decent but he was just running for his life and throwing to receivers who cant catch. Now our defense...... Well... Lets just say im not sure if any of our players would start on the Gators defense... Not sure if they would make the 2 deep.... Good news is we are undefeated against top 5 teams.
Yeah the FSU defense is really really bad for sure. It looks very poorly coached as well.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT