ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is so so bad...

They've improved more in the last 3 games than at any point under Taggart.
probably the most significant post. We looked like a football team much of the night...can't recall saying that during the, thankfully brief, Taggart era.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_08_at_10.11.55_PM.png

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Unimpressed. Carolina will lose a couple more times. They’d be 3rd at best in the sec East and that would be a dogfight. They would lose at least one to Kentucky/tennessee/usce, and maybe all three. They will be lucky to be top 25 when the season ends. Fluke win over an overrated team who played their worst game of the year and still almost beat them. Clemson will nip that hubris in the bud. But for a week we’ll have to hear how barely winning against a mediocre team means they’re “back”

UNC is probably 3rd in the ACC and would be 3rd in the SEC as well. They are a good team. We back baby!!!! Wooooo

We are the 4th best team in the nation after tonight

Meh. It's North Carolina. Has there ever been a top 5 NC that wasn't a huge pretender?

You know how NC State kinda has your number? Well, you have NC's number. The old, top 10-type Florida State teams always beat a top 5 NC team by 50. Didn't just beat them, EXPOSED them. Same thing here, except you aren't that good now. Still, you hung on to win, and that still exposed them. You remember how you lost to Georgia Tech? Did you see what Clemson did to Georgia Tech? Exactly.

Now FSU has certainly improved since day 1. No question. But beating UNC, while a nice step, is not a "we back baby" moment. Beat Louisville and get back to .500, then we will have something to discuss.

Reactions: ih8f$u
This entire season is a red herring and clown show.....just an exhibition exercise. Be glad your new coach's transition year is in a year when none of this matters for shit. The year college football got a big asterisk. Thank god Georgia can't claim another fake NC like they did when players folded up their helmet and put them in their back pockets. They still might try to claim it anyway, like in 1942 when every other university's teams were fighting a war instead of licking their balls. 🐓

And they still didn't win the AP title, that was Ohio State. They had a couple of the minor polls in 1942 and claimed that mess as if it were something real. They had to buy Hershel Walker a Trans Am to get even one real title in their entire history.

Unimpressed. Carolina will lose a couple more times. They’d be 3rd at best in the sec East and that would be a dogfight. They would lose at least one to Kentucky/tennessee/usce, and maybe all three. They will be lucky to be top 25 when the season ends. Fluke win over an overrated team who played their worst game of the year and still almost beat them. Clemson will nip that hubris in the bud. But for a week we’ll have to hear how barely winning against a mediocre team means they’re “back”
G g guys it's ok. fsu isn't going to get better i p p promise. (sobbing sounds)

Meh. It's North Carolina. Has there ever been a top 5 NC that wasn't a huge pretender?

You know how NC State kinda has your number? Well, you have NC's number. The old, top 10-type Florida State teams always beat a top 5 NC team by 50. Didn't just beat them, EXPOSED them. Same thing here, except you aren't that good now. Still, you hung on to win, and that still exposed them. You remember how you lost to Georgia Tech? Did you see what Clemson did to Georgia Tech? Exactly.

Now FSU has certainly improved since day 1. No question. But beating UNC, while a nice step, is not a "we back baby" moment. Beat Louisville and get back to .500, then we will have something to discuss.

We are completely different than the team who lost to GA Tech. We beat Ga Tech by 40 easily now. We back!!! We want bama!!!!

Reactions: fsumc
Was Game was a first half fluke? Nc came in complacent? Don't forget my dear nolie friends you were outscored 21-0 in the second half along with being outgained by over 100 yards.

Was Game was a first half fluke? Nc came in complacent? Don't forget my dear nolie friends you were outscored 21-0 in the second half along with being outgained by over 100 yards.
Eh, we just got bored. We shut them down on the last drive.

G g guys it's ok. fsu isn't going to get better i p p promise. (sobbing sounds)

Yes, let's all pretend you don't still suck, and that UF is suddenly worried about you, a team we don't even play this year. Whatever makes you happy, sport.

We are completely different than the team who lost to GA Tech. We beat Ga Tech by 40 easily now. We back!!! We want bama!!!!
I just saw the score of the FSU/Lville game. If FSU doesn’t come back then they just lost too a team that is likely worse than GT.

I still don’t understand why this season is being played. People are dying!
FSU took 1 step forward last week but 2 steps backwards this week. This loss may be the worst one of the season for FSU.

This Chubba Purdy guy went 0-9. That’s pretty funny. I’m pretty sure I could even complete 1 pass.

48-16 Louisville. Now they have another QB named Chubba Purdy, their 4th QB under center this season

Just shows why the NC win was so important. Going into the bye week, with Clemson ahead, and the only win being over an FCS team, people (including players) would be packing it in. Not saying they are rejuvenated, but at least the NC win gave them SOMETHING. Without it they are more than halfway done with the season and have literally nothing.

Reactions: PacoGator19
It was Blackman... I tried to tell u lol Imagine being a player on the team and having slim trot out... I wouldnt try hard either
While he isn’t good it isn’t just Blackman. You have to say the defense isn’t exactly helping out very much. I would even say that maybe your defense is a bigger problem than QB play.

While he isn’t good it isn’t just Blackman. You have to say the defense isn’t exactly helping out very much. I would even say that maybe your defense is a bigger problem than QB play.

Blackman was the main issue. Our offense can still score, we just dropped 85 thousand passes today. We had a ton of yards. The defense just got owned.

Blackman was the main issue. Our offense can still score, we just dropped 85 thousand passes today. We had a ton of yards. The defense just got owned.
Yes your defense got owned. It looks like FSU had 407 yards. Not bad but only 5.0 yards per play against a 1-4 team is just ok IMO. Not to mention nobody really seems to be playing much defense this year. Your starting QB was 14 for 32 and the backup was 0-9. I know you said you had some drops but still isn’t very good.
I do think that was the worst loss this season for FSU in a season where FSU has had some really bad losses.

Last edited:
FSU took 1 step forward last week but 2 steps backwards this week. This loss may be the worst one of the season for FSU.
Let’s hope not. I’m hoping for Clemson to put a beatdown in them that will be so embarrassing they disband the “school” and are banished to the isle of failure

Let’s hope not. I’m hoping for Clemson to put a beatdown in them that will be so embarrassing they disband the “school” and are banished to the isle of failure
Dabo will take his foot of the gas after Clemson gets a big lead and rest his starters. No way he plays guys like Lawrence and Etienne and some of the defensive guys in the 2nd half.

Dabo will take his foot of the gas after Clemson gets a big lead and rest his starters. No way he plays guys like Lawrence and Etienne and some of the defensive guys in the 2nd half.
He might, but he still put up 70+ on ga tech, who are better than f$u, so I think we should be hoping they drop 80 on them

Yes your defense got owned. It looks like FSU had 407 yards. Not bad but only 5.0 yards per play against a 1-4 team is just ok IMO. Not to mention nobody really seems to be playing much defense this year. Your starting QB was 14 for 32 and the backup was 0-9. I know you said you had some drops but still isn’t very good.
I do think that was the worst loss this season for FSU in a season where FSU has had some really bad losses.

We had 9 dropped passes on the day lol jesus christ. 3 Tds.... And i dont mean kind of dropped... I mean hit between the numbers.... We also lost 4 or 6 one on ones where both are battling for the ball lol Just betas everywhere

At least FSU's defense showed up against Louisville. It's good to see that they can at least hang their hat there. It would be terrible for them if they sucked on BOTH sides of the ball but luckily that is not the case.

At least FSU's defense showed up against Louisville. It's good to see that they can at least hang their hat there. It would be terrible for them if they sucked on BOTH sides of the ball but luckily that is not the case.
Not sure if serious? 😎

Reactions: fsu939913
I love that the f$u qb was shown the mistake he made taking a demotion to a “school” with less competition. He should have gone to an fcs school who could have put up a fight against Louisville. Maybe eastern Kentucky or Austin peay, or maybe a DII school instead of going to a much worse program like f$u

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT