ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu interviewing Hugh Freeze for OC

I have a feeling it's coaching.

You guys were hyped like crazy about Francois after 2016, blamed his short comings on offensive line.

Then he got injured game one of 2017.

Then Willie comes in, looks like he's in way over his head, the whole team seems lost, as now Francois is awful?

Now to be fair, even in 2016 I thought you guys were being a bit over the top about him, but i guess Jimbos track record with QBs is what you were buying into.
I don't know, I guess there were nole fans who were really high on him but most were just meh about him. He happened to have the best running back in school history in the backfield with him, which is the only reason we won 10 games.

FSU is going through the EXACT same arguments we have been going through for the past decade...

Chicken...Egg
Coaching...Talent

It’s funny how every crappy q.b. who left us under Mac and Mus got good...

And how everybody thought Franks was unserviceable before Dan arrived...and then...

Any Gators have any doubts about whether Francois would have put up awesome numbers under Mullen?

Good luck with the grad transfers FSU...let sadgator give you a little hint...they’ll all suck...

You guys were hyped like crazy about Francois after 2016, blamed his short comings on offensive line.

Then Willie comes in, looks like he's in way over his head, the whole team seems lost, as now Francois is awful?

Now to be fair, even in 2016 I thought you guys were being a bit over the top about him, but i guess Jimbos track record with QBs is what you were buying into.

I think francois is an above avg qb, not geat, not elite...but hes not awful. With the talent we bring in or we should be fine and he should be fine. We were the most disorganized, undisciplined team i have ever seen

FSU is going through the EXACT same arguments we have been going through for the past decade...

Chicken...Egg
Coaching...Talent

And how everybody thought Franks was unserviceable before Dan arrived...and then...

Any Gators have any doubts about whether Francois would have put up awesome numbers under Mullen?

Good luck with the grad transfers FSU...let sadgator give you a little hint...they’ll all suck...
BINGO. Francois would have put up good numbers if Dan Mullen was his coach. Francois is talented. He’s just a victim of very poor coaching. We’ve seen it here under Mus and Mac.

Chicken...Egg
Coaching...Talent

I get where you're coming from, but the problem with this logic is that Taggart has fielded good offenses in the past. His last year at USF they were 4th nationally in scoring offense. His first year at Oregon they were 18th nationally in scoring offense and were averaging 49.6 PPG before Justin Herbert got injured. There's a lot more evidence that Taggart can coach an offense than there is that Francois can QB one.

Taggart made a huge mistake in year 1 at FSU by relying on some of the veteran players like Francois and Murray that are clearly toxic. He needs to process the me first guys if he wants to fix this. If Francois is our starting QB versus Boise State I think Taggart is toast. He'll completely lose the fan base.

I get where you're coming from, but the problem with this logic is that Taggart has fielded good offenses in the past. His last year at USF they were 4th nationally in scoring offense. His first year at Oregon they were 18th nationally in scoring offense and were averaging 49.6 PPG before Justin Herbert got injured. There's a lot more evidence that Taggart can coach an offense than there is that Francois can QB one.

Taggart made a huge mistake in year 1 at FSU by relying on some of the veteran players like Francois and Murray that are clearly toxic. He needs to process the me first guys if he wants to fix this. If Francois is our starting QB versus Boise State I think Taggart is toast. He'll completely lose the fan base.

At USF he had superior talent to his opposition because of his recruiting ability. Now, he might have a slight advantage in talent or even in most of his games.

Francois is talented but he also very clearly wasn’t healthy. Dude looked like he could barely move. Throw in the oline getting him blasted every other play and it’s no surprise he struggled. Don’t really think it had anything to do with talent or coaching, its circumstance.

Reactions: fsu939913
With those big boobed FSU chicks and Mia Khalifa runnin’ around, Mrs. Freeze is probably pretty nervous...

00y0y_fgO1r9DpzEE_600x450.jpg

100% she got groped a few times at that game....im not into victim blaming but jesus that is just asking for it. Its like someone who walks down the street/alley when you see a gang there and then you are shocked when you get beaten up and robbed...

There is not accountability in Tallahassee. Just blame the QB, blame Jimbo, blame the OL, blame Jimbo, blame the LB's, Blame Jimbo, blame the 'culture', blame jimbo, blah blah blah.

Yes, he is in way over his head. I said as much in many threads back in December when he was hired. Then when the key coordinators bailed on him we were left with him scrambling to hire a staff. He needs to be propped up by proven coordinators on both sides of the ball. He is not skilled enough to run this show without a strong OC/DC.

Klingsbury, whiff. Freeze, whiff. Briles is next (I really hope he was not part of that awful coverup at Baylor). Fedora would be option 4 if Briles stays at UH or goes to Tenn.

There is not accountability in Tallahassee. Just blame the QB, blame Jimbo, blame the OL, blame Jimbo, blame the LB's, Blame Jimbo, blame the 'culture', blame jimbo, blah blah blah.

Yes, he is in way over his head. I said as much in many threads back in December when he was hired. Then when the key coordinators bailed on him we were left with him scrambling to hire a staff. He needs to be propped up by proven coordinators on both sides of the ball. He is not skilled enough to run this show without a strong OC/DC.

Klingsbury, whiff. Freeze, whiff. Briles is next (I really hope he was not part of that awful coverup at Baylor). Fedora would be option 4 if Briles stays at UH or goes to Tenn.

The admin is garb, they hide like they have small wee wees instead of laying it on the counter....

Hugh chose freakin' Liberty over tallycrappy???
What does that say? :cool:

That our admin is Garb....Kendall briles is now the target....we couldnt get the hookers and money pay offs so now we are going for rape culture...... Idgas if it means we look somewhat organized next yr.

That our admin is Garb....Kendall briles is now the target....we couldnt get the hookers and money pay offs so now we are going for rape culture...... Idgas if it means we look somewhat organized next yr.

And yet, some people will still claim that there's no GOOD NEWS in the world today....

If it is Briles then he will fit right in with the culture at FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT