ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu has highest strength of schedule thru 6 games

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
It was announced during the fsu game.....discuss. Said our opponents were 24 and 6....

This is why i say strength of schedule is stupid. We havent played an easy schedule but we damn sure havent played the hardest. Bois, Virginia, and wake are all good teams, nc state and UL are avg. UL Monroe is meh.

Have you not seen our team speed?

Ive seen the speed with which your team counts to 10 players and stops there, drops the football on consecutive plays of a game-winning drive, lets Clemson light up the scoreboard, etc.

Ive seen the speed with which your team counts to 10 players and stops there, drops the football on consecutive plays of a game-winning drive, lets Clemson light up the scoreboard, etc.
Then you recognize how lethal we are.

This is why i say strength of schedule is stupid. We havent played an easy schedule but we damn sure havent played the hardest. Bois, Virginia, and wake are all good teams, nc state and UL are avg. UL Monroe is meh.
First off the stat you mentioned wasn’t even correct. Secondly Virginia and Wake are average teams. They aren’t good. Wake is a tomato can that has just happened to beat a bunch of other tomato cans. N.C. State and Lville are bad teams and UL Monroe is terrible.

I'm fairly certain you want no part of Kentucky, USCe, and even UT. Even Vandy and Missouri would be tough putts for this Taggert team.
Mizzu, KY and SC would stomp FSU. FSU is an embarrassment to their history over the past 30 years. Taggart is one of the worst HBC's in the power 5 conferences. Extend his contract!

Should clarify. If we were in the SEC West we’d be 6-1. That Boise loss was inevitable.

I mean if we can survive the gauntlet of our number 1 schedule we can easily take out Akansas, Ole Miss, and Miss state...hell a and m is even a gimme. Lsu and Bama it would be close .

Reactions: fsumc
Just a little FYI -- ESPN announced this Sat. night.

Remaining SoS for the Top 10 ranked teams,

2. LSU - 2 (played 3 Top 10 teams)
9. UF - 5 (played 2 Top 10's with one more to go)

10. UGly - 15
1. UA - 51 (played zero Top 10's)
==========

4. tOSU - 13 (played zero Top 10's)
7. PSU - 20
6. Wis - 22
5. OK - 24 (played zero Top 10's)
8. ND - 55
1. CU - 70 (played zero Top 10's)

Now, tell me again how the CFP Committee takes SoS into consideration...

Just a little FYI -- ESPN announced this Sat. night.

Remaining SoS for the Top 10 ranked teams,

2. LSU - 2 (played 3 Top 10 teams)
9. UF - 5 (played 2 Top 10's with one more to go)

10. UGly - 15
1. UA - 51 (played zero Top 10's)
==========

4. tOSU - 13 (played zero Top 10's)
7. PSU - 20
6. Wis - 22
5. OK - 24 (played zero Top 10's)
8. ND - 55
1. CU - 70 (played zero Top 10's)

Now, tell me again how the CFP Committee takes SoS into consideration...

Bama somehow never plays a tough schedule. It does amaze me.

Bama somehow never plays a tough schedule. It does amaze me.

Well, to be fair, Bama does have #2 LSU and #9 AU to play, and maybe the SEC-C game...
But other than that, it's a pretty weak schedule, but nothing like the cupcakes that CU plays...
And they played @ #24 atm -- 47 - 28 earlier in the season.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT