ADVERTISEMENT

FSU could have it’s worse record since 1974...

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
First, Clemson says to FSU...

“Your not worthy!”
What a disgrace that was.

If I didn’t despise them so much I’d actually feel sorry for the Noles as that program is YEARS AWAY from any relevance when it comes to football and any kind of championships. This schedule change makes them look like COWARDS and a lower tier team like the two they are playing Duke and Wake Forest.

Yes they are trying to stop the bleeding at 2-6 and then add historically probably the worse 2 football programs in ACC history with Duke and WF.

Yes they are trying to stop the bleeding at 2-6 and then add historically probably the worse 2 football programs in ACC history with Duke and WF.
That’s only because Clemson was too gutless to reschedule us. We’re like a wounded animal cornered. We’re gonna come out scratching and clawing and going to win. I feel bad for Duke and Wake. The Comeback starts with them!

That’s only because Clemson was too gutless to reschedule us. We’re like a wounded animal cornered. We’re gonna come out scratching and clawing and going to win. I feel bad for Duke and Wake. The Comeback starts with them!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT