ADVERTISEMENT

FSU (0-2) @ Wake Forest (2-0)...will FSU open 0-3?

So let's have an honest moment here.

assuming Carbs man with a question of "why wasn't he up for big jobs before this" guy isn't the answer....what's next for FSU?

because we (Florida fans) talk about a lost decade....but it really wasn't. We had two losing seasons, a lot of mediocrity. And some SEC East titles.

And that's with Florida money and facilities.

What does FSU do? They're cheap (probably the biggest reason Jimbo left) and now the program is so bad they aren't going to magically get MORE money.

In a bizarre way....Deion in a year or two (thinking Norvell can at least pull the pieces together for the next coach?) might be a totally legitimate thing to pull the program back up.

Miya mind boggling to me where FSU is right now.

As irrational as this may sound, I just can't believe Norvell or Taggart are both that bad. I feel like something more systemic must have happened that caused a Fog of Losers to envelope Doak.

This is pure speculation, but I am beginning to wonder if Monk Bonasorte had more to do with FSU's success than anyone realized. He died in late 2016. The collapse began in 2017, Jimbo's final year, and has now spanned three different coaches.

As irrational as this may sound, I just can't believe Norvell or Taggart are both that bad. I feel like something more systemic must have happened that caused a Fog of Losers to envelope Doak.

This is pure speculation, but I am beginning to wonder if Monk Bonasorte had more to do with FSU's success than anyone realized. He died in late 2016. The collapse began in 2017, Jimbo's final year, and has now spanned three different coaches.
As good a theory as any.

This might be the time for some of those highly regarded recruits they have on their list to start reconsidering the O&B. Actually, any time is a good time for that.

Bonasorte was a drug dealer. Follow the money; or in this case lack thereof.

"The Eraser" was good at scrubbing criminal records in Tally Town. I remember him hanging at Hooters in Jax back in the day (either Sharks or Bulls, don't remember, it's been a while). The dude did like his blow. :D

D!ck Nose Kanell is such an ever loving dumb F***! No wonder he now works for a 4th rate network.

242490121_546809036555425_2407824051477583331_n.jpg

The SEC is taking a lot of these players the big 3 used to get also. Probably hurting FSU and Miami the most.

If you were a player in that atmosphere vs the #9 team you'd have been pretty pumped during that final quarter of play. To say you wouldn't have, would be dishonest.
No different than watching the 2008 Noles team start 2-0 against two FCS teams then getting blanked by Wake Forest 30-0. Just like the announcer said at that very game, FSU is cubic zirconia, fools gold.

Reactions: ih8f$u
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT