ADVERTISEMENT

Former Secret Service leader defending trump's Jan 6 actions is a liar

And these two former Trump officials, their names are?
If the Jan 6th committee has taught us anything, it’s that….as long as you’re against Trump, you can lie, perjure, etc…. It doesn’t matter because there is no way in hell they are going to do anything to you. Right now, anyone with an ax to grind can say whatever they want without consequence.

Dangerous time in America, where one can now face a one sided “trial” essentially, in order to prevent one from running for office. It’s disgusting.

The other lesson we have learned? DJT is the candidate that the corrupt establishment fears the most.

I think you guys should take more pity on Ray as I do and realize that this is All he has. He's got nothin' else to argue with the pathetic vegetable heading his party. He probably doesn't realize that the great majority of Amerca could not care less about Jan 6th. People care about gas prices, food prices, baby formula, crime, border crisis, stock market, now housing costs as interest rates rise, and all of those sucking under Bozo Biden.
So guys, please pity Ray as I myself feel very sorry for him.

I think you guys should take more pity on Ray as I do and realize that this is All he has. He's got nothin' else to argue with the pathetic vegetable heading his party. He probably doesn't realize that the great majority of Amerca could not care less about Jan 6th. People care about gas prices, food prices, baby formula, crime, border crisis, stock market, now housing costs as interest rates rise, and all of those sucking under Bozo Biden.
So guys, please pity Ray as I myself feel very sorry for him.
Spot on. It’s sad really.

CNN and Rino Kinzinger says so. OH and MSNBC. MUST be true then.
They are in defense mode because they know the person they hyped as a bombshell witness turned into a bomb that blew up in their face. Their “star” witness got caught perjuring herself. It’s quite funny watching them scramble, and watching little dickey dance.

😂

giphy.gif

Can someone tell me why this thread exists? I am fairly certain little dickey was given pretty easy instructions to follow. I guess the fact he can’t follow them, pretty much sums it up.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I did read the article. It didn't mention them.

Then you need an eye exam, learn how to read, or stop lying

On Wednesday, two former high-ranking former White House officials added their voices to the chorus supporting Ms Hutchinson’s accounting of the events; the select committee’s vice chair, Liz Cheney, has also vouched for Ms Hutchinson’s credibility.

Olivia Troye, a former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence on issues of homeland security, tweeted that her former colleague Mr Ornato “sure seems to deny conversations he’s apparently had” with other Trump White House officials.

“Those of us who worked [with] Tony know where his loyalties lie,” she added. “He should testify under oath.”

Ex-White House communications director Alyssa Farah added bluntly: “Tony Ornato lied about me too.”

“During the protests at Lafayette sq in 2020, I told Mark Meadows & Ornato they needed to warn press staged there before clearing the square. Meadows replied: ‘we aren’t doing that.’ Tony later lied &said the exchange never happened. He knows it did,” she tweeted.

The Independent has also reached out to the Secret Service about Ms Farah and Ms Troye’s characterisations of his trustworthiness.

I didn't watch the video though, was that where they were mentioned?

No. Go read the article again.

EDIT: I apparently didn't read the whole article, because I didn't register.

I didn't register but pasted the relevant paragraphs above...

Can someone tell me why this thread exists? I am fairly certain little dickey was given pretty easy instructions to follow. I guess the fact he can’t follow them, pretty much sums it up.
I was thinking the same damn thing when I saw this thread. Some people like this loser crave attention they otherwise wouldn't normally get in the real world.

Reactions: jfegaly

jfegaly is a trumpanzee who doesn't believe in cancel culture
(except they want to cancel someone)

jfegaly is a trumpanzee who doesn't believe in cancel culture
(except they want to cancel someone)
Nah, just you back in your cage, but no one is shocked you cannot follow simple instructions. You’re TDS is so strong, you just can’t do it. The board gets it.

It’s all part of little man syndrome. Little dickey.

like-a-small-one-vesna.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Then you need an eye exam, learn how to read, or stop lying

On Wednesday, two former high-ranking former White House officials added their voices to the chorus supporting Ms Hutchinson’s accounting of the events; the select committee’s vice chair, Liz Cheney, has also vouched for Ms Hutchinson’s credibility.

Olivia Troye, a former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence on issues of homeland security, tweeted that her former colleague Mr Ornato “sure seems to deny conversations he’s apparently had” with other Trump White House officials.

“Those of us who worked [with] Tony know where his loyalties lie,” she added. “He should testify under oath.”

Ex-White House communications director Alyssa Farah added bluntly: “Tony Ornato lied about me too.”

“During the protests at Lafayette sq in 2020, I told Mark Meadows & Ornato they needed to warn press staged there before clearing the square. Meadows replied: ‘we aren’t doing that.’ Tony later lied &said the exchange never happened. He knows it did,” she tweeted.

The Independent has also reached out to the Secret Service about Ms Farah and Ms Troye’s characterisations of his trustworthiness.

No. Go read the article again.

I didn't register but pasted the relevant paragraphs above...
Well, thank you? I'm not sure what you're crowing about though.

Sir I knew Ray Graves and you sir are no Ray Graves. If everyone in Washington was executed if they failed a lie detector test it would be a ghost town. If Trump supporters with guns are so dangerous... why was a Trump supporter the only one shot? You are listening to the leftist talking heads and yet seem to forget the lies coming from the left.

There was no pissing Russian whore!
There was no impeachable offense, just political bulls&&t.
This country is in trouble because people like you would rather think than evaluate the FACTS.
This country was better with an asshole who put our country first rather than with an old man who has a failing brain and looks at this world as if our country is the biggest problem.

Ray Graves was a gentleman and if he were alive today he would tell you to grow up!

By any metric we are worse off!

And my first reaction to the headline writer of this thread is that if the headline is true, it is exactly the reason that cries for that agent to have been a witness and both examined and cross examined by a true bipartisan panel to determine truth and lies. Why we don't have that speaks volumes about the "search" for truth.

And my first reaction to the headline writer of this thread is that if the headline is true, it is exactly the reason that cries for that agent to have been a witness and both examined and cross examined by a true bipartisan panel to determine truth and lies. Why we don't have that speaks volumes about the "search" for truth.
💯

Any process that silences dissent is propaganda, and man do fascists love their propaganda

Another trumpanzee who can't read... illiterate se of primates

Oliva Troye & Alyssa Farrah
I know that I am Mr Stupid, BUT, you posted a tweet from Kinzinger committing on a tweet from a CNN “journalist “ and you posted a link to a video from MSNBC, EXACTLY like I made reference to. What you DID NOT DO, was post anything directly from this Troye and Farrah as you claim.

I know that I am Mr Stupid, BUT, you posted a tweet from Kinzinger committing on a tweet from a CNN “journalist “ and you posted a link to a video from MSNBC, EXACTLY like I made reference to. What you DID NOT DO, was post anything directly from this Troye and Farrah as you claim.
At this point the committee is telling everyone. Come on in, give testimony, and no….we dgaf if you tell the truth because we won’t do anything to you if you do lie. In fact, we encourage you to lie….as long as you hate trump and disparage him, we got you.

It’s disgusting, and is 100 percent the reason we need to elect him. It’s the ONLY way these shenanigans stop.

Sir I knew Ray Graves and you sir are no Ray Graves. If everyone in Washington was executed if they failed a lie detector test it would be a ghost town.

trupanzee making excuses for lying

Admitting to your problem is the first step to recovery

If Trump supporters with guns are so dangerous... why was a Trump supporter the only one shot?

Because they're a bunch of dumbasses?

You are listening to the leftist talking heads and yet seem to forget the lies coming from the left.

The trumpanzees have so many convicted felon liars in their ranks you need a database to keep track of them

There was no pissing Russian whore!
There was no impeachable offense, just political bulls&&t.

donald trump was impeached....TWICE LOL

This country is in trouble because people like you would rather think than evaluate the FACTS.

So you're against thinking, huh?

If the trump administration would actually testify under oath we could evaluate the FACTS

This country was better with an asshole who put our country first rather than with an old man who has a failing brain and looks at this world as if our country is the biggest problem.

Glad we both agree trrump is an asshole

Ray Graves was a gentleman and if he were alive today he would tell you to grow up!

Did it ever dawn on you that all of you trumpers are being treated to the same level of discourse you love to say about anyone who does love donald trump

Now you're crying like a baby for civility?
Need a "safe space" you snowflake?

By any metric we are worse off!

Care to remind me what the unemployment rate was when trump left office?

The GOP was offered a true bipartisan panel

trump told McCarthy to reject he offer

Don't bitch about what you choose to do

I guess you missed post #2?

I just love all the Trumpers deflecting, and flaming, and everything else but admit the truth when their hero is exposed for the scum bag that he is.

It’s quite hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT