ADVERTISEMENT

Former F$U football star accused of murder

I wonder what led to this shooting. His father died after being accidentally shot in a strip club a few years back.

Reactions: fsu939913
433-D12-CA-DD49-4-C7-C-B11-C-BF4-AF7-F3-E4-DC.jpg

Reactions: mcanes
Crazy as hell because this dude was so nice and generous at fsu. If you made me make a list of potential murderers off our team, he would be right there with Warrick Dun at the bottom. Dude was so generous and so kind, something happened here, could be related to his dad being murdered but man.... This one is flat out shocking to me.

Crazy as hell because this dude was so nice and generous at fsu. If you made me make a list of potential murderers off our team, he would be right there with Warrick Dun at the bottom. Dude was so generous and so kind, something happened here, could be related to his dad being murdered but man.... This one is flat out shocking to me.

Just goes to show, people are complicated. Can't really pigeonhole people into simple categories like "good person" or "bad person", we all have some of each. Ultimately, it's about the choices we make.

(Unless you are a Nole or a Dawg, of course. :p)

Just goes to show, people are complicated. Can't really pigeonhole people into simple categories like "good person" or "bad person", we all have some of each. Ultimately, it's about the choices we make.

(Unless you are a Nole or a Dawg, of course. :p)

I think thats true. Ive met travis before and he was so respectful and kind, seemed like he had no rough edges. I agree with you tho, we all have a little of both probably

Look I met Aaron Hernandez and his mother and uncle. Had a long talk with all 3 of them. No way did I see what was coming from him. Some things you just can’t explain.

Look I met Aaron Hernandez and his mother and uncle. Had a long talk with all 3 of them. No way did I see what was coming from him. Some things you just can’t explain.

Lmao if you know Hernandezs history, that makes more sense tho. Urban said he always worried about Aaron when he went home. There are some guys for fsu where it wouldnt surprise me at all. Imagine if Tebow did this.... Thats what its like saying rudolph would have done this, ok maybe not that extreme but very close to that. I know people that played with him and all of them say he was one of the nicest guys they ever met and NEVER had a bad day or showed aggression of any type. Even on the field, he never showed any emotion. Just crazy that it was him

Lmao if you know Hernandezs history, that makes more sense tho. Urban said he always worried about Aaron when he went home. There are some guys for fsu where it wouldnt surprise me at all. Imagine if Tebow did this.... Thats what its like saying rudolph would have done this, ok maybe not that extreme but very close to that. I know people that played with him and all of them say he was one of the nicest guys they ever met and NEVER had a bad day or showed aggression of any type. Even on the field, he never showed any emotion. Just crazy that it was him

I think there are quite a few people (especially high level athletes) that are nice around other nice people but couldn't walk away if disrespected by someone in their mind. Its crazy there isn't more of these incidents imo. I do want to hear what he claims led up to this.

Reactions: fsu939913
I think there are quite a few people (especially high level athletes) that are nice around other nice people but couldn't walk away if disrespected by someone in their mind. Its crazy there isn't more of these incidents imo. I do want to hear what he claims led up to this.

Me too. If i were to rank the nicest most genuine guys to come through tally, Dunn would be first, Brooks would be second, and Rudolph would definitely be top 10 somewhere. There are other people on the team where it wouldnt shock me at all but with him... It does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT