ADVERTISEMENT

For those who are intelligent and who want to learn what is coming

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Google the following:

John Huber. Who is he? Who does he work for? Where is he located? Why is this important? What is he tasked with investigating?

Cody Hiland. Who is he? Who does he work for? Where is he located? Why is this important? What is he tasked with investigating?

Study Trump's Executive Orders VERY closely. If you are paying attention, he's told you what's coming by changing the laws in anticipation of what will happen with the work of Huber and Hiland.

The average number of sealed court proceedings (indictments and search warrants) in this country in an average year is 1,000.

Jeff Sessions and his team have filed over 50,000 in the last 10 months alone.

Like I said, if you want to learn, do the research. I have, so I know what's coming. If you are willing to do the research, once you learn what I know, ask yourself "Why didn't CNN tell me this? Why am I just now hearing this?"

Because they don't want you to know the truth. They want you to remain sheep. Well, sheep no more.

Those of us who have done our homework know what is coming. Grab your seats, Patriots. The show is about to begin...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT