ADVERTISEMENT

For those interested, here's the SEC helmet schedule

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
It's a PDF, good to print out http://cdn.fbschedules.com/helmets/2018-sec-helmet-schedule.pdf

Looking at Florida's schedule, it appears the 'swing' games will be:

At Cheatersee
At Miss State
LSU
South Carolina

The Miss State game will be tough because it will be a 2nd straight road game plus the Bulldogs will be sky-high to play Mullen. I think the Bulldogs are even honoring Jackie Sherrill as their 'best' coach at halftime LOL On the other hand, South Carolina will be playing Florida on the road a week after playing Ole Miss on the road.

Things to look for: Florida needs to be at least 5-2 by the Bye week. The Cheatersee/MSU/LSU string will be tough to manage, if Florida can win two of those it will go a long way toward securing a good season.

How competitive is Florida against Georgia and FSU. A good showing is key here.

There will probably be at least one 'upset' loss. A new staff in their first year, it almost always happens, especially with the talent Mullen is inheriting. That Vandy road game at the end of 4 tough games is a prime trap game for this team.

Like I said before, 8-4 would be a good showing for this team.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
The upset losses that would have Gator Nation in absolute meltdown mode would be KY or a shocking loss to Colorado State. Though highly unlikely being at home the meltdown would be epic if we somehow blew one of those games. I would probably smash my TV.

The upset losses that would have Gator Nation in absolute meltdown mode would be KY or a shocking loss to Colorado State. Though highly unlikely being at home the meltdown would be epic if we somehow blew one of those games. I would probably smash my TV.

Well I’m hoping you would enjoy an upgrade :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT