ADVERTISEMENT

For every 'independent' that says it's no biggie that the left normalizes perversion

Nothing gets 'snuck' into product labeling at a major global brand. I can hear @fatman76's uproarious laughter from here.
Correct. Every single thing we do goes through a cheesecloth of Legal, Brand and Product.

There are 3 stages of approvals, although the last one is a bit of a formality (print proofs).

Packaging is actually one of the hardest parts of my job.

And THAT is how you look right now. You must have a seriously weirdo-like cult fetish having posted all that crap on here.

I don't know what you mean.

IMG-1118.jpg

I can appreciate results without feeling like I need to comment on them to "reassure" people of my position like an insecure cult member.
The fact that you were incited over Santa who wants little children sitting in his lap fits the child molestation theme you endorse.

Correct me if I'm wrong then, I thought Saint Nicholas was a Christian.
The name St. Nicholas is not the one being used, the Santa name which contains the same letters as Satan is the one that MSM uses. Also, Saints that are not mentioned in the Holy Bible are not endorsed by all Christian faiths. Sainthood is a ritual not practiced by all Christians.

The name St. Nicholas is not the one being used, the Santa name which contains the same letters as Satan is the one that MSM uses. Also, Saints that are not mentioned in the Holy Bible are not endorsed by all Christian faiths. Sainthood is a ritual not practiced by all Christians.
I stand corrected. Thanks Doc.

Although Santa means Saint. Just not in German.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
It doesn't seem to work as well for "real" photos because it tends to blur people's faces, sort of like Jacob's Ladder. But that same characteristic made it perfect for the Satanic Santa/Easter Bunny/Mister T stuff.

Speaking of weirdo cult fetishes...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/qanon-influencer-sues-newspaper-gets-214708719.html
QAnon Influencer Sues Newspaper, Gets Exposed as Alleged Child Predator

Nikki McCann Ramirez
Wed, November 30, 2022 at 4:47 PM·3 min read

QAnon leader Phil Godlewski accidentally outed himself as an alleged child predator after filing a defamation lawsuit against a local paper that exposed old court records to public scrutiny, according to a report from The Daily Beast. Despite Godlewski and QAnon’s obsessive fixation with pedophile cabals running the government, it seems in this case the call is coming from inside the house.

Oh ray ray....

Even if ebbbberybody here normalizes perversion just like your left does.....that still means......

......that your side is normalizing perversion.

That still makes your side garbage. What anyone else does or doesn't do doesn't change YOUR behavior. Everyone else could by just as bad as you are....but that doesn't change how bad you ARE.

But that's not the case, cause no one else here is blindly defending perverts, but you libs.

Don't get mad at us for pointing it out, get mad at yourself for doing it.

And you just have to laugh when you see the anti-cancel culture free speech advocates response...

republican on republican crime... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iowa-sen-joni-ernst-defends-222302003.html
Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst defends gay-marriage vote as GOP county groups move to censure her

"I don't agree with the censure," she told reporters Monday. "But I will say that I stand by my vote, and I hope that more people will actually read the bill and understand we have just improved upon religious liberty protections, not just in Iowa, but across the United States."

Several Iowa Republican county parties have voted in recent weeks to censure or condemn Ernst, who joined 11 other Republicans in voting to pass the legislation. They include those in Des Moines, Guthrie, Ida, Mahaska, Pocahontas, Van Buren and Wright counties, according to reports from the conservative blog the Iowa Standard.

In Des Moines County, which also censured U.S. Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks, the censure says that same-sex marriage "clearly violates the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God, the source of our rights, and thus state recognition of homosexual unions will lead to numerous tyrannies being imposed on our people."

Oh ray ray....

Even if ebbbberybody here normalizes perversion just like your left does.....that still means......

......that your side is normalizing perversion.

That still makes your side garbage. What anyone else does or doesn't do doesn't change YOUR behavior. Everyone else could by just as bad as you are....but that doesn't change how bad you ARE.

But that's not the case, cause no one else here is blindly defending perverts, but you libs.

Don't get mad at us for pointing it out, get mad at yourself for doing it.
Sh!tty people defending terrible acts.

And you just have to laugh when you see the anti-cancel culture free speech advocates response...

republican on republican crime... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iowa-sen-joni-ernst-defends-222302003.html
Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst defends gay-marriage vote as GOP county groups move to censure her

"I don't agree with the censure," she told reporters Monday. "But I will say that I stand by my vote, and I hope that more people will actually read the bill and understand we have just improved upon religious liberty protections, not just in Iowa, but across the United States."

Several Iowa Republican county parties have voted in recent weeks to censure or condemn Ernst, who joined 11 other Republicans in voting to pass the legislation. They include those in Des Moines, Guthrie, Ida, Mahaska, Pocahontas, Van Buren and Wright counties, according to reports from the conservative blog the Iowa Standard.

In Des Moines County, which also censured U.S. Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks, the censure says that same-sex marriage "clearly violates the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God, the source of our rights, and thus state recognition of homosexual unions will lead to numerous tyrannies being imposed on our people."

Since you love copy and pasting 12 paragraphs worth of CNN articles, choke on this one, perv lover!

Sh!tty people defending terrible acts.

And ray ray before you try, the only appropriate response here is "Good, the POS deserves to be in jail".

Till you can do that, it's in your DNA to defend perversion.

The main focus of this thread is pedophilia, which is another discussion you still avoid, and by avoiding pedos, you actually still condone it.

Wacking off in public to underage children qualify as perversion?
Does leaving him on the ballot condone him as a legitimate candidate? 🤣

https://www.12news.com/article/news...-race/75-f795bf78-0889-4a34-bf4d-bee27ad65153
Arizona GOP candidate busted on sex charge still on ballot and could win his race
Randy Kaufman's arrest at a community college campus was uncovered by journalists weeks later. He could face a felony charge, but he hasn't dropped out of the race.

Kaufman was arrested in a community college parking lot on Oct. 4 while committing a lewd act in his truck, according to the arrest report by a community college police officer.

The arrest was made public two weeks later when journalists learned about it.

His name was also listed on "Golden Ticket" cards handed out to voters and posted on social media by the Arizona Republican Party, to promote straight-ticket voting.

He was cited for a misdemeanor of public indecency, but it could rise to a felony charge because the alleged lewd act occurred near a child care center.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT