ADVERTISEMENT

For every 'independent' that says it's no biggie that the left normalizes perversion

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) allegedly had an “inappropriate relationship” with an underage female intern, according to an internal complaint obtained by the Texas Tribune. Slaton, who is married, allegedly called the intern after 10 p.m. on Friday, March 31, and invited her to his Austin apartment. A source who works in the Capitol with direct knowledge of the incident told the Tribune that the intern was under 21 and that Slaton drank alcohol with her. Two of his fellow Republicans have now called on him to resign.

UNDER 21?? Who wrote this article? If they were under 18, I would join in.....however I am 100% ok with this.

I HOPE this is not the best you have here...considering the 100's of videos the illegal appointed president has sniffing MINORS!! LOLOL I am embarrassed for YOU posting this. What a buffoon! I cannot stop laughing at ya man!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL I think you will delete this....
I just poured my first drink of the evening. Who are you quoting? :oops:

I was going to ask that but didn't want to be accused of defending evil.
Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) allegedly had an “inappropriate relationship” with an underage female intern, according to an internal complaint obtained by the Texas Tribune. Slaton, who is married, allegedly called the intern after 10 p.m. on Friday, March 31, and invited her to his Austin apartment. A source who works in the Capitol with direct knowledge of the incident told the Tribune that the intern was under 21 and that Slaton drank alcohol with her. Two of his fellow Republicans

Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) allegedly had an “inappropriate relationship” with an underage female intern, according to an internal complaint obtained by the Texas Tribune. Slaton, who is married, allegedly called the intern after 10 p.m. on Friday, March 31, and invited her to his Austin apartment. A source who works in the Capitol with direct knowledge of the incident told the Tribune that the intern was under 21 and that Slaton drank alcohol with her. Two of his fellow Republicans
Not a pedophile but sketchy as hell, married guy buying an underage girl alcohol.

How dumb are politicians these days?

He deleted the stupid post...I made him look silly. Good thing I cut and pasted from it. He posted an article about a Republican that was a pedo (article stated this) however the girl was 21! I embarrassed him to delete it I guess.

Really? 🤣

Put your drink down and take a good look at post #359

Not only did I not delete it but the article is correct...
Legal drinking age is 21 in Texas and she is YOUNGER than that

Don't pat yourself on the back too much...you got everything wrong 😂

Not a pedophile but sketchy as hell, married guy buying an underage girl alcohol.

But they are adults...and yes, it was stupid. BUT the article called him a PEDO. More lefty lies. It is all they know. And 20 being under age is a joke in itself. REALLY grasping there

When I was 31 I got hit on by a woman in Hooters on Goodby's creek. It was her 18th birthday and she was celebrating with friends. She sent a pitcher of beer to me at my table. Obviously she had a fake ID. We ended up dating for over a year. Sometimes you really just can't tell how old they are, she was FINE. 😂

When I was 31 I got hit on by a woman in Hooters on Goodby's creek. It was her 18th birthday and she was celebrating with friends. She sent a pitcher of beer to me at my table. Obviously she had a fake ID. We ended up dating for over a year. Sometimes you really just can't tell how old they are, she was FINE. 😂
Maybe you can get away with that, I can't.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
I think Brandon showering with his adult daughter is WAY worse than a older, married guy hitting on a 20 yr old. How many here would not at least THINK about hitting a 20 yr old?

I think Brandon showering with his adult daughter is WAY worse than a older, married guy hitting on a 20 yr old. How many here would not at least THINK about hitting a 20 yr old?
It's all fun and games until you have to have a somewhat coherent conversation. :rolleyes:

To bad that story isn't true...it was made up by the republican operstives who stole diary

The details in the diary have never been released publicly by law enforcement

Its definietly a perversion..
Does asking minors for nude d*ck pics qualify as grooming? 🤣

trumpworld is filled with pedophiles & perverts who admit they're sick!!! 😲

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/m...y-who-allegedly-asked-minors-for-nude-photos/
Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls on FBI to Investigate Trump Ally Who Allegedly Asked Minors For Nude Photos
By Jennifer Bowers BahneyApr 17th, 2023, 7:39 pm

The Daily Beast first reported that Alexander, who helped organize the Jan. 6 insurrection, admitted to sending “inappropriate messages” to young men teens asking for “d*ck pics.”

Alexander issued the following statement after the story broke.

I apologize for any inappropriate messages sent over the years. Forgive me. While having repented before God and confess at Church, I want my supporters and those involved to hear my apology today.
When I’ve flirted or others have flirted with me, I’ve flexed my credentials or dropped corny pick up lines. Other times, I’ve been careless and should’ve qualified those coming up to me’s identities during flirtatious banter at the start.
Nothing unlawful has occurred. Seeing false claims alongside real messages is a deceptive technique. Some have retracted and other individuals say were deceptively edited which is why I waited. All of this is designed by a Literal Predator to take advantage of admitted sins and hurt my allies. One recent individual attacked me (before recanting parts) to hide their own sexual identity struggles. I won’t attack back because these fights benefit no one’s redemption. Others have been fake accusers or literal honeypots eager to frame me.
Alexander, a self-identified bisexual, posted recently that he has been “battling with same-sex attraction.” He allegedly propositioned men in their 20s and at least two teenagers, one 15 the other 17.

Former alt-right ally, Milo Yiannopoulos, has been the source of “video interviews and other evidence” that accuses Alexander.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT