ADVERTISEMENT

For all you Qanon Trump suckers out there

urtren

Chomp Artist
Jul 23, 2004
Keep on sucking it up. This is the very definition of being on the wrong side of history.

Last edited:
No he isn't. He posted a tweet.

So tweets are ok now?

He posted a tweet that quoted the FBI report:

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document states.

It is exhausting trying to drag you through a conversation.

He posted a tweet that quoted the FBI report:

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document states.

Is that like when those two MAGA supporters beat up that no-name Empire actor?

Annnnnnnnnnnddddd....the story has already been debunked as total garbage.

LOL. Sheep hoodwinked once again.

How has it been debunked? I clicked on the link and the only reference is to “arrests that haven’t been publicized yet” with no explanation.

You didn’t even click on the link you posted did you? You poor clueless, hopeless bastard.

Reactions: urtren
How has it been debunked? I clicked on the link and the only reference is to “arrests that haven’t been publicized yet” with no explanation.

You didn’t even click on the link you posted did you? You poor clueless, hopeless bastard.

Read the whole thread. Brilliant takedown of another shoddy piece from Yahoo!

Again.....why all the effort to suppress a supposedly crazy group of idiots that supposedly no one takes seriously?

I thought the left favored free speech?

Guess not when it involves blowing the lid off their corruption. Keep watching.

Reactions: gatordad3
Jesus. This was the saddest thread ever. Ghost is truly mentally unwell. I always thought he was just trolling. It's like clubbing a baby seal.

Funny how the actual law enforcement officers never mention "antifa", only you right wing loons and Trump(because it gins up you right wing loons)

@urtren @bradleygator I know you both are allergic to thinking for yourselves, but this can't pass the smell test for you two. Can it?

Let's assume that QAnon is believing a conspiracy theory.

You have two groups:

A - Group of people who discuss their theory primarily on the internet. No reported cases of any of their supporters harming the wings on a fly.

B - Group of people who put on masks, grab bats, lead pipes and sprays and take to the streets and destroy property, and attack innocent people. Including people in Group A. There are hundreds of documented cases of Group B beating and hospitalizing people.

Now the FBI looks at both group and decides that Group A *could* become violent. No comment on Group B BEING violent.

And no comment from either of you. People like you two are the reason why antifa exists.

People like me are the reason why QAnon exists.

I can live with my role, can you live with yours?

@urtren @bradleygator I know you both are allergic to thinking for yourselves, but this can't pass the smell test for you two. Can it?

Let's assume that QAnon is believing a conspiracy theory.

You have two groups:

A - Group of people who discuss their theory primarily on the internet. No reported cases of any of their supporters harming the wings on a fly.

B - Group of people who put on masks, grab bats, lead pipes and sprays and take to the streets and destroy property, and attack innocent people. Including people in Group A. There are hundreds of documented cases of Group B beating and hospitalizing people.

Now the FBI looks at both group and decides that Group A *could* become violent. No comment on Group B BEING violent.

And no comment from either of you. People like you two are the reason why antifa exists.

People like me are the reason why QAnon exists.

I can live with my role, can you live with yours?

Yep. No problem!

With all the millions that bought into "hope & change" we wonder when the lightbulb might
turn on when they (the ones who accepted that nonsense) that they were on the wrong side of history.

Agent Orange

Probably about the same time that people who voted to “Make America great again!” realize that they voted for a meaningless generality, which is to say never.

Guy just shot up a WalMart, killing 19, posted online about retaliating against Mexican invaders. Wonder if he picked that up from Antifa?
Is that the motive? Very sad 19 people lost their lives. Too bad all those other Walmart stores that got shot up never got the kind of media coverage this one is receiving. Those people at other Walmart stores lost their lives as well.

Is that the motive? Very sad 19 people lost their lives. Too bad all those other Walmart stores that got shot up never got the kind of media coverage this one is receiving. Those people at other Walmart stores lost their lives as well.

Strange as well that the Trump supporters waited until a Trump supporter shot up a Wal Mart to become concerned about the coverage of the other Wal Mart shootings.

Strange as well that the Trump supporters waited until a Trump supporter shot up a Wal Mart to become concerned about the coverage of the other Wal Mart shootings.
Just because I read or hear about any Walmart shootings, doesn't mean I feel the need to bring it up on a message board. And if I did, nobody here including you wouldn't shed a tear over it.

Just because I read or hear about any Walmart shootings, doesn't mean I feel the need to bring it up on a message board. And if I did, nobody here including you wouldn't shed a tear over it.
REALLY!!!!
Who was it that made this remark?
Looks like Walmart lover boy BoxofFrogs has to ride urtren's coattails. You better hope you don't get shot at your favorite Walmart store since they're the only stores that attract unhinged dumbf**ks like you

REALLY!!!!
Looks like Walmart lover boy BoxofFrogs has to ride urtren's coattails. You better hope you don't get shot at your favorite Walmart store since they're the only stores that attract unhinged dumbf**ks like you
Okay, so I don't like going to and don't shop at Walmart.

REALLY!!!!

Box...gotta say this...from your earlier post about how you came to believe in God and the Bible...from the thread about watching the debates on youtube...your reply to GatorDad3 doesn't seem to reflect your words about believing in God and the Bible...at all.
Was that reply to GatorDad3 warranted?
The answer is a big, fat NO.

Agent Orange

Box...gotta say this...from your earlier post about how you came to believe in God and the Bible...from the thread about watching the debates on youtube...your reply to GatorDad3 doesn't seem to reflect your words about believing in God and the Bible...at all.
Was that reply to GatorDad3 warranted?
The answer is a big, fat NO.

Agent Orange
I never said i was without flaws and imperfections,
Believe me, I struggle each and everyday.

BTW Q posted this on Tuesday:

"[24hr Warning]
Be vigilant.
See something.
Say something.
Know your surroundings at all times.
Q"

We had at least 2 major shootings since then.

Reactions: gatordad3
So they altered his profile to claim he was a Republican AND a QAnon 'conspiracy theorist'.

@urtren? @bradleygator? As always, dems accuse everyone else of being the very thing they already are.
Another obvious blunder they made when trying to alter his his My Life profile, they accidentally changed his race from white to African American, or vice versa. He also went from atheist to evangelical Christian.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT