ADVERTISEMENT

Football - the state of the State of Tennessee

I can't imagine that any Gator fan G'saS about what the Ugly legghump, buttsniffing, nuttlickers are doing, so what is a mutt doing here, when his place is back under the porch licking....

Reactions: Nicktheslick
NHYcLZ.jpg
I know, need our validation....it's been a long long road.

Congrats on that 13-2-1 sandwiched between the two Roosevelt administrations..#Iloveleatherhelmets......once the forward pass was invented Florida owns the series...

The series is dead even since 1964, though Georgia has won 7 of the last 11.

Georgia is the defending national champion.

Florida is on its fifth coach since 2010, and hasn't won a trophy of any kind in 14 years.

But your program is much stronger than Tennessee's. And it's clear from this thread that's a Gator point of pride.

The series is dead even since 1964, though Georgia has won 7 of the last 11.

Georgia is the defending national champion.

Florida is on its fifth coach since 2010, and hasn't won a trophy of any kind in 14 years.

But your program is much stronger than Tennessee's. And it's clear from this thread that's a Gator point of pride.
Yep, dawgs are better right now. Problem for a lot of Gators is there was a 20 year stretch starting in 1990 where the dawgs only won 3 times. It took some of the luster off the series. During that same period the Vols were better than the dawgs and became a bigger rival. But that is changing again as over the past decade vols been bad and dawgs have improved. I love it when dawgs come over here thumping their chest, reinforces that we are still their measuring stick.

Yep, dawgs are better right now. Problem for a lot of Gators is there was a 20 year stretch starting in 1990 where the dawgs only won 3 times. It took some of the luster off the series. During that same period the Vols were better than the dawgs and became a bigger rival. But that is changing again as over the past decade vols been bad and dawgs have improved. I love it when dawgs come over here thumping their chest, reinforces that we are still their measuring stick.
😂 measuring stick for what? Firing head coaches?

Florida is, and always has been (other than 1990-2010) our little bitch.

No one considers you our measuring stick I can assure you.
It's cute how these puppies show up when things are going their way. This board was dawgless for almost it's entire existence until these few front-runners showed up.

Not worries though, the Bama plan to buy titles, that not-so-Smart brought with him, has gone out of style, so that return to UGa mediocrity will be fun to watch. Although, we will watch it in peace, because these front-runners will be long gone the minute that happens.

Since every title in Georgia's history is the result of blatant cheating (powder blue Trans Am, anyone?), and there is no more cheating since all the rules were abolished, that 41 year drought is going to seem like 5 minutes compared to the permanent downturn they are on the cusp of now.

But, I do want to talk about one little point. Since WWII, except for the Dooley years, Georgia has been our little bitch, with us holding the series edge 33-18. See, I can take your successful chunk out the same way you did with us. Chew on that, bitch.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
If you’re licking Insta’s tears, you are one sicko puppy…. Probably now contaminated with ancient alien mange
And as bad as that would be, IF it was iG, just think how much worse it would be if it was the filthy little dog-poker....

Florida is, and always has been (other than 1990-2010) our little bitch.

No one considers you our measuring stick I can assure you.

In 2 decade blocks:

1950's & 1960's, it was UF - UF 12-7-1 UGly

1970's & 1980's it was UGly - UF 5-15 UGly

1990's & 2000's it was UF - UF 17-3 UGly
-----

2010 -2021 - UF 5-7 UGly
-----

1990 - 2021 - UF 22 - 10 UGly
(anyone under 40 years old, knows who owns who)
-----

In the instaGATOR'S lifetime --- 1950 - 2021 -- UF 39-35-1 UGly
(I don't GaS about your great-granddaddy's leather helmets and dirt road daze...)

Could you tell me the football NC totals for both teams?

UF has won NC's in the Men's Big 3, Football, Basketball, Baseball, (3-2-1), how about your mutts??? (crickets)

While the SEC and National All Sports comparisons would get really UGLY for your mutts...

So why don't you take your buttsniffin, legghumpin, nuttlickin, wet muddy stinkin fur back under the porch where you belong, before I roll up a newspaper and spank you some more with the academic comparisons...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT