ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn Plead The Fifth To The Question "Do You Believe The Violence On Jan 6 Was Justified"

You denigrate people here because you can't debate your beliefs and then cry like babies when those people do the same to you?

To be clear, I'm fine with whatever you want to call me. No tears here. I was just attempting to educate you that, even by your standards, I'm not a "trumpanzee."

To be clear, I'm fine with whatever you want to call me. No tears here. I was just attempting to educate you that, even by your standards, I'm not a "trumpanzee."

Anyone who believes that trump's attempt to subvert the 2020 election wasn't an attack on democracy is a trumpanzee

You are a trumpanzee

Funny to watch a supposed LEO that doesn't believe in the FBI, DOJ, District Attys, state grand juries, the US federal court system and the SCOTUS when its prosecuting trump & his crime ring

😠

bama believes that there are more good LE officers & good actors in the US jurisprudence system...except when they're prosecuting his political party

Then all he sees are corrupt people in those roles :rolleyes:

Funny to watch a supposed LEO that doesn't believe in the FBI, DOJ, District Attys, state grand juries, the US federal court system and the SCOTUS when its prosecuting trump & his crime ring

😠

bama believes that there are more good LE officers & good actors in the US jurisprudence system...except when they're prosecuting his political party

Then all he sees are corrupt people in those roles :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT