ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Leads The Way To Making America Great Again

BayouGator1995

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
The great state of Florida is leading the way to reclaiming this country and Ron DeSantis is the tip of the spear. Anna Paulina Luna, Laurel Lee, Cory Mills, and Aaron Bean are going to Washington to take down this woke revolution of Demo-Communists. I couldn't be more proud of them all. All I have from my state of Louisiana is John Kennedy and Steve Scalise. Bill Cassidy signed off on the phony impeachment of President Trump so obviously he's a RINO. Nonetheless, I feel more than confident that with God's help, these young representatives and the rest of the Republican-dominated House will throw down the gauntlet. This is the fresh new leadership and ideas we need in this country. Agree or disagree (Gay-Ray/BSC symbiote liberal)? Let's hear it people!

The great state of Florida is leading the way to reclaiming this country and Ron DeSantis is the tip of the spear. Anna Paulina Luna, Laurel Lee, Cory Mills, and Aaron Bean are going to Washington to take down this woke revolution of Demo-Communists. I couldn't be more proud of them all. All I have from my state of Louisiana is John Kennedy and Steve Scalise. Bill Cassidy signed off on the phony impeachment of President Trump so obviously he's a RINO. Nonetheless, I feel more than confident that with God's help, these young representatives and the rest of the Republican-dominated House will throw down the gauntlet. This is the fresh new leadership and ideas we need in this country. Agree or disagree (Gay-Ray/BSC symbiote liberal)? Let's hear it people!

Nice post my friend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT