ADVERTISEMENT

Finally...some semblance of normalcy!

It's a shame because Chris Mack seems like a coach who will lead Louisville to a championship.

This is from the FBI/shoe companies stuff from a few years back...NCAA is taking it's own sweet time.
I don't know much about who runs the NCAA but they are the worst...no consistency and they take forever to do anything. Their organization is already on every campus but take years to do things...they basically pick winners and losers. They make huge amounts of money...maybe they should be investigated. Being on "probation" over the past 15 years is a joke.

Reactions: goldmom
Now if they'll just put some small college on probation in order to punish UNC Basketball or Alabama Football, all will be right in the world.
They are going to grunge f the f out of Memphis because when Hardaway was a high school coach he gave high schooler (at the time) James Wiseman's mom moving money. But in the meantime....Louisville.

Now comes Zion's soon to be ex-agent claiming he took money to sign with the Dookies...I'm shocked, I tell you...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT