ADVERTISEMENT

Final Florida Poll

Kentucky and Indiana polls close first in the country -6 pm local time. Both states are split by the Eastern / Central time zone.

Indiana is about 85% in the Eastern Time Zone, Kentucky about 60-65%. They’ve been counting votes in the Eastern Time Zone for about an hour but don’t start releasing results until the Central Time polling stations close.

Watch KY-6. Trump campaigned hard for incumbent Andy Barr (R) against challenger McGrath. Dems have been pointing to this as a pickup opportunity.

I’m also watching the Indiana Senate race. Hopefully the incumbent Donnelly (D) goes down to defeat.

Between the elections and the UK-Duke BB game, I am stoked for tonight....:):)

Barr should defeat McGrath

Braun will defeat Donnelly

Kentucky and Indiana polls close first in the country -6 pm local time. Both states are split by the Eastern / Central time zone.

Indiana is about 85% in the Eastern Time Zone, Kentucky about 60-65%. They’ve been counting votes in the Eastern Time Zone for about an hour but don’t start releasing results until the Central Time polling stations close.

Watch KY-6. Trump campaigned hard for incumbent Andy Barr (R) against challenger McGrath. Dems have been pointing to this as a pickup opportunity.

I’m also watching the Indiana Senate race. Hopefully the incumbent Donnelly (D) goes down to defeat.

Between the elections and the UK-Duke BB game, I am stoked for tonight....:):)

Fox's early numbers look VERY good for Republicans across the board, but no idea what part of the state they are getting their numbers from. Keep us updted on the KY races.

Anecdotally, voting in Lexington (KY6) was extremely heavy - rivaling the 2016 presidential election. The precincts in my neighborhood were off the chain busy

Reactions: ukalum1988
I just did something I never thought I would do.......switched from Fox to CNN, and CNN had better information and more updated vote totals.

Poll guys I follow on twitter are giving Fox hell over the House pick.

NEver Trumper Stierwalt said they called the House cause 'We're just that good" lol

We'll see, chubby.

Reactions: sadgator
Lol. Enjoy the next two years. Welcome to sadgator’s nightmare...

So you're saying that Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi will be able to do what Robert Mueller could not?

Stop and think about that for a minute LOL

All thats going to happen over the next two years is the Dems will guarantee that Trump gets re-elected. It slows some of the Trump agenda, but also means he walks to a 2nd term and likely gets a Super Majority in the Senate in 2020, along with the House back.

And a total mandate from the people for his 2nd term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT