ADVERTISEMENT

Feel stupid yet?

I cannot begin to explain how much that video pisses me off. Every soul near that officer needs to spend time in federal prison.

Every soul near Ofc Sicknick as he was beaten to death needs to spend the rest of their lives in federal prison, or worse.
Agreed

Yea I saw that, not much else the police would do, situation like that it’s better not to pull your glock just stay chill, man it’s rough to to see anybody suffer consequences for a stupid action, cats gonna do federal time for a few minutes of going straight bonehead

Agree from an individual officers perspective. However, the larger picture, one from a command perspective, isn't quite so simple.

Reactions: gatorspeed
It actually does. One guy jumps the fence (likely another antifa plant like the guy that was trying to break the glass), crowd yells 'get him off!' then they grab him, pull him back into the crowd and start beating him. But cops got scared and it got the crowd riled up, which was the whole point.

Damn you sheep are gullible. Is it really that hard for you to put aside your emotions and just admit you got hoodwinked?

Rough 4 years ahead for you, brother.

Holy crap...wtf???

Let sadgator know when the antifa people start getting arrested for their role...lots of wacky pro-Trump supporters have been though...

That's not fair or accurate either. antifa folks have been arrested and it seems silly to pretend that they didn't play a role in this as well.

Not all antifa but certainly they played a role. There's no reason to follow crazy ideologues down the rabbit hole.

No one is denying that there were MAGA people who provoked the capital building riots. With that said, Antifa was there and their agent provocateur’s did stoked the flames as well.

This could have been prevented if the DC mayor was a few IQ points higher and moved the NG prior to the rally. What did she think? That 2500 people would show up?

Hell sad, she let DC burn over the summer and did nothing, she’s flat out stupid or doesn’t care.

Bingo

Watch the multiple videos of the woman being trampled (yes it is a New York Times link, but the videos speak for themselves) and look at the violence of which they reflect and those who were participating in it....

if you think Antifa was the party “stoking the flames” of that...sadgator does not know what to tell you...

at the end of the day...individuals need to be responsible for their actions...(and sadgator’s not even talking about the Trump incitment, which isn’t the point)...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...s/rosanne-boyland-capitol-riot-death.amp.html

Watch the multiple videos of the woman being trampled (yes it is a New York Times link, but the videos speak for themselves) and look at the violence of which they reflect and those who were participating in it....

if you think Antifa was the party “stoking the flames” of that...sadgator does not know what to tell you...

at the end of the day...individuals need to be responsible for their actions...(and sadgator’s not even talking about the Trump incitment, which isn’t the point)...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...s/rosanne-boyland-capitol-riot-death.amp.html
There was no Trump incitement.

Quell the emotions bud and reread what I posted. MAGA and Antifa are both to blame.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
147.jpg

Agree from an individual officers perspective. However, the larger picture, one from a command perspective, isn't quite so simple.
Bama any way you cut it it’s bad nothing good came from or out of that period 5 dead folks lives ruined and jobs lost, a bunch heading for jail time

I’m stealing this from you, very funny
It’s not stealing, it’s sharing. I’ve been listening to the left continue to hate Jews for over 20 years. I cannot make sense of their attempt to make the Holocaust insignificant by comparing every political opponent to Nazis and then turn around and love on them when they vote for something they like or do not lock arms with their next opponent (i.e. Bush, McCain, Romney, etc). But clearly the left still hates Jews and would like us to to think the Holocaust wasn’t such a big deal.

Reactions: martycat1

I don't understand what you are saying? It had to be Trump people stoking that violence? Why?

I think it's clear that most people there were Trump supporters but how does that mean that other influences weren't in play? Again, we know other influences have been arrested.

All of them are misguided. Including, sadly, the woman who was trampled to death.

Bama any way you cut it it’s bad nothing good came from or out of that period 5 dead folks lives ruined and jobs lost, a bunch heading for jail time

That has absolutely nothing to do with the post you replied to. So my response to your response is...

potato.

No surprise but we (our country) will need to come together somehow or outside influences will continue to tear us apart even further. We need to find some common ground and support the ones in power at the time. Peaceful disagreements for sure. We are all in favor of maintaining our democracy.

Reactions: gator1776

No surprise but we (our country) will need to come together somehow or outside influences will continue to tear us apart even further. We need to find some common ground and support the ones in power at the time. Peaceful disagreements for sure. We are all in favor of maintaining our democracy.

always love how the right is the one asked to bring america together when democrats are in power , then when the right is in power, let the temper tantrums roll baby

Last edited:
This is more disingenuous bullshit. “Unity unity unity... when we have the power levers.”

How about the dipshits that spent the last four years pushing Russian collusion, encouraging or ignoring antifa the past five to six years, throw the word fascist around like a baseball, and base their policies on race denounce their horseshit actions and words then we can start talking about unity. Until then
thumb-middle-finger-hand-the-finger-png-favpng-HE9wsfB4ySJHCEC8a66KsUnVf.jpg

This is more disingenuous bullshit. “Unity unity unity... when we have the power levers.”

How about the dipshits that spent the last four years pushing Russian collusion, encouraging or ignoring antifa the past five to six years, throw the word fascist around like a baseball, and base their policies on race denounce their horseshit actions and words then we can start talking about unity. Until then
I approve of this message

They say be tolerant of other people’s views. They say be tolerant of other people’s ideas. They say be tolerant of how people feel. They say be tolerant of everything.

Can anyone show me how the left, the “tolerant” party, is being tolerant of the right?

I’m way past done being tolerant of anything that comes from the left.

Thank you for making my point. Your responses show how divided we are and completely polarized. Again I say we are doomed if we do not stand together.

Thank you for making my point. Your responses show how divided we are and completely polarized. Again I say we are doomed if we do not stand together.
So you expect that now that we have a different administration that it’s time to forgive and forget? What happens the next time a Republican gets elected as president? Will the left forgive and forget because they haven’t shown they are capable?

Think about this clearly for one second. A political opposition fabricated a lie that sent this country on investigation after investigation because they didn’t like who the people elected. Three years of investigations and a bogus impeachment later and we’re supposed to forgive and forget? One political party staged coup after coup and let’s forget?

Whether you think Biden is legitimate or not, his ass sat in the Oval Office as the Obama administration weaponized the FBI and CIA to spy on not only US citizens but a president elect and we’re supposed to take his offer of unity and peace? Sorry brother, I’m not buying what you’re saying.

I don’t agree with what happened at the capital but it was all politics in the summer when these moronic governors let their cities burn. The second the people give these corrupt grifters a taste of their own medicine they cower and are scared. That is why you have 25k NG at the capital.

Let these grifting cucks be scared shitless, they work for us, not the other way around.

nah. Its past doomed. Its time to split into two countries

Honest question, what are you going to do, say or think when you find out that 85% or higher of the elected officials in our government could give two shits about you, your family, your finances owhat you believe in?

Would it then be time to take back our country or are you going to accept the baseline lies and continue to live a life that is predicated on what they want?

Reactions: jfegaly
I suppose that’s always been true. So we need to elect leaders who do care about us and uniting the country and not promoting themselves. We’ve somehow made it more than 240 years by following the constitution. I think we will withstand many more.

I’m guessing you think it’s too late for that :)

I suppose that’s always been true. So we need to elect leaders who do care about us and uniting the country and not promoting themselves. We’ve somehow made it more than 240 years by following the constitution. I think we will withstand many more.
No, we need to elect people who love this country and the constitution, not people who are drunk on power or looking to line their pockets with tax payer money.

Ask yourself this, a senator makes roughly 140k per year. How does a 36 year swamp rat go from what is a collective salary of $5 million over 36 years to being worth hundreds of millions? Meanwhile you go day to day raising your family and working hard to support them. If you can’t connect the dots of these people selling our country out to make a dollar then you’re lost. In the meantime, you’re more than welcome to stand behind the people who care about this country and our way of life. Just don’t come at us with this unity BS that Hiden and his morons are touting because now is not the time for unity, now is the time to tip the scales of power back to the people in which our four fathers fought for.

Thanks

Time will tell what happens with the next administration. I’m disappointed that there is not a republican majority in the senate to balance power.
I looked at your first paragraph and thought you were on my side for a moment.

Time will tell what happens with the next administration. I’m disappointed that there is not a republican majority in the senate to balance power.
This really isn’t about sides man, it’s about our way of life being taken away. The right and the left are both responsible and it needs to end.

there wouldn’t have been anyway. Romney, collins, and murkowski are dems....there are a few other rinos, looking at you mitch and and lindsey that just play games depending on wind direction

No surprise but we (our country) will need to come together somehow or outside influences will continue to tear us apart even further.

What happens if the dems WANT that to happen? What if these 'outside influences' are PAYING THEM to weaken the US?

Just a hypothetical question to ask yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT