ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Raid boosts Trump. Turns up NADA, zilch

The box count is 27...keep up with the facts

Funny how the trumpanzees now are qualifying how serious the illegal act has to be

Almost no one says trump is actually innocent 🤣
Biden is saying the same thing for Brittany Griner. Yes, severity matters. "Materiality" is a measurement in many facets of life, most notably in public accounting/auditing.

Funny how the trumpanzees now are qualifying how serious the illegal act has to be

What an effing cuck you are.

"Banging ho's is fun. They agree to bend the knees, let the fun wagon proceed. It might not be innocent but I guarantee, 100% legal and tender. 😂 😂 😂

Pedophiles, not so much. Own it bitch. Pedo Peter is YOUR guy!

giphy.gif

What an effing cuck you are.

"Banging ho's is fun. They agree to bend the knees, let the fun wagon proceed. It might not be innocent but I guarantee, 100% legal and tender. 😂 😂 😂

Pedophiles, not so much. Own it bitch. Pedo Peter is YOUR guy!

giphy.gif
We got another billy didler.

I feel like this is an Allen Iverson moment. We talking bout documents? Come on man, documents? We got a billy didler in the White House and you want to talk about documents?

Based on previous history coup attempt = failed, two impeachment attempts failed, I think Trump is innocent.

Reactions: jfegaly
"THIS IS GONNA BE THE ONE!!!"

Just like the other 50 times they've tried to railroad Trump.

Might he be guilty of something? Sure. Should he be harassed until they finally find something? How many investigations are warranted before it becomes excessive? 10? 100?

Seems like we have a document that says our government shouldn't do that. Anyone know what it might be?
Dude - he was building nuclear weapons in his basement that he was going to give to his buddy Putin to destroy the gov’t and take over the US forever.

Do you even MSNBC bro?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT