ADVERTISEMENT

FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document

Nah! You're just a straight up stupid ass who badly needs to visit a podiatrist for that awful toenail fungus that you have in your av.

Anger, anger. You feel the noose tightening, don’t you?

You libtards sure know a thing or two about nooses, don't you? I'm sure you agree that Richter has some major fungus on his toenails.
I can’t say I know anything about him. I do know that you have an awesome portfolio though. Or so you say.

PS. The source is the WSJ.

Sounds like corrupt people are trying to stop those seeking justice.

Critical thinkers get this, sheep are still hoodwinked.

Spoiler Alert: It will fail. Someone always pays the Barr tab :cool:

Reactions: instaGATOR
Thanks.

I look forward to watching Barr and the DOJ indict the conga line of the Owebama regimes co conspirators like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe In the coup against MAGA
I keep hearing this, but so far it’s 20 indictments for the Pubs, 0 for the Dems. Throw in the towel, man. At this point, it just reeks of desperation.

Reactions: nail1988
A total asswipe with toenail fungus in his av calling me mentally ill.

When I first came on this site a few weeks ago and saw your posts, I thought, man, is this guy for real or is this some kind of sick satire? I've concluded that it's not fair to mock the mentally ill. So, while I'd like to call you a stupid sonofabitch, I realize now you're one of those nut jobs who doesn't realize it and can't help it. Get some treatment, unless you live alone or with someone as whacko as you are, which is likely. You're going on IGNORE.
source.gif

Soy Boy pvssy Rectal just put me on ignore.:rolleyes:
I will say Mr Sensitive Snowflake at least gave me the courtesy of letting me know he put me on ignore.

Seriously, Who talks like this? Is this some internet thing.

This post wasn't about you and I'm still hurting your feelings. Another soy boy who loves him some Sheila Jackson-Lee.
Nice hair
iu

Why would some dude that talks like a teenager hurt my feelings? Is that another one of your internet routines? I’m really just curious as to why a grown man would talk like that. You are a grown man, aren’t you?

And SJL isn’t my rep, so that’s another fail. What else do you have?

Why would some dude that talks like a teenager hurt my feelings? Is that another one of your internet routines? I’m really just curious as to why a grown man would talk like that. You are a grown man, aren’t you?

And SJL isn’t my rep, so that’s another fail. What else do you have?
In Houston, she's everybody's Rep. Get used to it.

Reactions: nail1988
Tell us what sources we should be consulting for factual and objective political news coverage You too, @BSC911
As many as possible, not just the ones you agree with. It may surprise you, but I agree with some of Trump's initiatives. This isn't about issues; it's about him as an utterly disgusting human being and the divisive tone he's set for America. Tell us you can read his tweets and watch his rallies and not be aghast at him. Tell us he's an admirable person and the type son you'd want. Tell us he's worthy of the Office of the President.

Reactions: BSC911
Thanks.

I look forward to watching Barr and the DOJ indict the conga line of the Owebama regimes co conspirators like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe In the coup against MAGA
And if that does not happen, will you come on here and admit you were wrong? I will if any of those people are found to have committed any wrongdoing.

As many as possible, not just the ones you agree with. It may surprise you, but I agree with some of Trump's initiatives. This isn't about issues; it's about him as an utterly disgusting human being and the divisive tone he's set for America. Tell us you can read his tweets and watch his rallies and not be aghast at him. Tell us he's an admirable person and the type son you'd want. Tell us he's worthy of the Office of the President.

Give me the top 3 sources you consult for objective political coverage.

And if that does not happen, will you come on here and admit you were wrong? I will if any of those people are found to have committed any wrongdoing.

If they committed wrongdoing then you should be pulling for the rule of law to win, not trying to get an internet win. How silly.

Try a real news organization and you might find something like this.

Potential charges under consideration: :confused:

That's about as close to having any real evidence that the Demorats or their 'Fake News' MSM hacks have come in 3 years of Bull-Schiff. :rolleyes:

The IG's report (coming soon) and the DOJ don't work on potential, they go on the provable facts that can be presented in court. o_O

PBS
BBC
Any opinion piece by George Will or David Brooks
New York Times and Washington Post
National Review

LoL, NYT and WaPo have been in the tank for the Dems and abandoned actual journalism years ago - you are truly phoocked in da head even bringing them up Hahahahaha!!

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT