ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Director Christopher Wray is working with Our President Trump

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
That is my current favorite conspiracy theory. Just saw a guy on Truth Social who is adamant that Wray is a 'white hat' aka good guy.

To be fair, his logic is sound. He said Wray is exposing the FBI's corruption to the entire nation in real time. And he's right about that.

The theory says that Wray would only do this because he is working with Trump.

Another point: Trump knew the raid was going to happen, he had lawyers at Mar-A-Lago *waiting* on the FBI agents when they arrived?

Who tipped him off they were coming?

And finally, Q always told us the same thing about the current FBI Director:

"TRUST WRAY"

"Wray is red-piling millions of Americans right now about the corruption in the FBI'

I can offer no rebuttal.

is truth social better than MYspace?? and which is a better business model, truth social, trump U or operation warp speed.. i am going with operation warp speed, but its close!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF
That is my current favorite conspiracy theory. Just saw a guy on Truth Social who is adamant that Wray is a 'white hat' aka good guy.

To be fair, his logic is sound. He said Wray is exposing the FBI's corruption to the entire nation in real time. And he's right about that.

Another point: Trump knew the raid was going to happen, he had lawyers at Mar-A-Lago *waiting* on the FBI agents when they arrived?

"TRUST WRAY"

"Wray is red-piling millions of Americans right now about the corruption in the FBI'

I can offer no rebuttal.
I think you would have a better chance trying to fit a blue whale up lil dickeys @@@

"TRUST WRAY"

I can offer no rebuttal.
So for the lawyers to have just met the FBI at Mar-a-Lago you'd have to believe they are just always at his personal residence...or it was just an insane coincidence that they were there. With what I'm sure his lawyers cost I can't imagine they are at the ready in the off chance their presence is needed (especially when he's not there).

Another key - Mar-a-Lago is a massive resort, but Trump's home is only about 3k SqFt. So it's not like they were officing out of the resort if they were at his place of residence - at 6am.

Certainly some indicators this theory could have legs.

So for the lawyers to have just met the FBI at Mar-a-Lago you'd have to believe they are just always at his personal residence...or it was just an insane coincidence that they were there. With what I'm sure his lawyers cost I can't imagine they are at the ready in the off chance their presence is needed (especially when he's not there).

Another key - Mar-a-Lago is a massive resort, but Trump's home is only about 3k SqFt. So it's not like they were officing out of the resort if they were at his place of residence - at 6am.

His personal attorney lives in Ft Lauderdale, and arrived roughly 1 hr after the Feds arrived.

Reactions: kjfreeze
This is as silly as the Rosenstein was a "white hat" nonsense while he approved the takedown attempt on Trump. Wray is a 100% crook that Trump was duped into hiring. You don't raid Trump's residence illegally without the head of the FBI signing off on it.

This is as silly as the Rosenstein was a "white hat" nonsense while he approved the takedown attempt on Trump. Wray is a 100% crook that Trump was duped into hiring. You don't raid Trump's residence illegally without the head of the FBI signing off on it.
I can throw Wray further than I trust him. He's a weasel and has done nothing to clean up corruption in the FBI.

I can throw Wray further than I trust him. He's a weasel and has done nothing to clean up corruption in the FBI.
Yep its crazy people buy into crazy theories like this when things are evident and right in front of you. I never fell for the Rosenstein and Comey white hat crazy ones but I did get duped by Barr and all his big talk on TV before he showed his true colors at the end and now.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I think some low level FBI managers caught wind of the raid and tipped off Trump's lawyers early in the wee hours of Monday morning darkness. Garland sat on his so called "nuclear" documents for weeks. Anything that was a national security issue wouldn't have waited, period. Another scam on the American public.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Yep its crazy people buy into crazy theories like this when things are evident and right in front of you. I never fell for the Rosenstein and Comey white hat crazy ones but I did get duped by Barr and all his big talk on TV before he showed his true colors at the end and now.
So did I...now I cannot stand to even look at the POS

I think some low level FBI managers caught wind of the raid and tipped off Trump's lawyers early in the wee hours of Monday morning darkness. Garland sat on his so called "nuclear" documents for weeks. Anything that was a national security issue wouldn't have waited, period. Another scam on the American public.
Somehow...I feel Trump knew this was coming, also. He acted too calmly when it first happened

Somehow...I feel Trump knew this was coming, also. He acted too calmly when it first happened

That I actually think might be possible especially if the empty safe story is true. If this was being debated for weeks by Garland maybe a decent FBI agent let someone know that would tell Trump. I doubt Trump knew the exact date though it was going to happen.

Either Wray is working with Trump OOOORRRR........Trump is simply a master at maneuvering his opponents where he wants them to be.

Think about it, he got the FBI to raid him, and now he's a martyr and hero to the nation. Even dems are starting to wake up and see what an amazing guy Trump is. Certainly not the dullards we have here, but they will eventually wake up as well.

I mean, either Trump is working with Wray, or Trump hoodwinked Wray, Garland and the FBI into doing his bidding.

Which is it?

I mean, he issued his statement in the MIDDLE OF THE RAID.

Also, why didn't this story LEAK? Why didn't the NYT or WaPo break this story?

TRUMP BROKE THE STORY LOL

That tells you they got nothing.

The Art of War. There is none better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT