ADVERTISEMENT

Fans chanting Joe Biden's name: FJB, errr...Let's Go Brandon

5u9586.jpg

Crime doesn't pay (except for the corrupt politicians), but the crime of VOTER FRAUD can really COST you everything that's worthwhile in your life.... 😡

I am thinking about starting a Let's Go Brandon chant on another thread, I lost track, I think its something like 57 or 58 pages now. You know, help bring the # of pages back up with 10 to 15 pages of nothing but:
"LETS GO BRANDON" - This message brought to you and approved by FJB

Reactions: NavigatorII
I am thinking about starting a Let's Go Brandon chant on another thread, I lost track, I think its something like 57 or 58 pages now. You know, help bring the # of pages back up with 10 to 15 pages of nothing but:
"LETS GO BRANDON" - This message brought to you and approved by FJB
Joe Biden's America is where "most" replies belong now. It's just a suggestion, not a mandate. @BSC911's gawt damn the pusher man's thread is dead now. Everyone knows the creator should disown the Pantshitter in Chief. More should retract their posts and just delete from that thread, BSC isn't worthy of your time of day, other than an an occasional bitchslap on other threads. Delete there, and slap the cuck on other threads.

I saw several folks wearing Let’s Go Brandon caps at the FSU game this weekend and saw others high fiving the wearers.
Gotta love the quick entrepreneurial spirit to catch a wave like that!
That is actually a disappoitment to me. I am starting to think people are just jumping on the bandwagon or hoping to make $ and are not true in their belief of FJB.

Reactions: kjfreeze
That is actually a disappoitment to me. I am starting to think people are just jumping on the bandwagon or hoping to make $ and are not true in their belief of FJB.
The back of the cap had #fjb on it. I'd like to google it to see if they've got tee shirts...Christmas gifts!

Reactions: BCSpell
A crowd supportive of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis chanted "Let’s Go, Brandon" as the governor prepared to sign a package of anti-COVID-19 vaccine mandate bills Thursday in Brandon, Florida. 🤣

He did his penance on earth. Anyone who married that Asian whore and had to listen to her sing at home might have gotten a pass at the pearly gates. 🤣
Sorry, I was never a fan of John Lennon as I felt he was the worst musician among the other members of the Beatles.

November 14, 2021

As President Biden hits a new approval low in the Washington Post-ABC News poll, Republicans enjoy their largest midterm lead over Democrats in the 40-year history of the poll. Sinking sentiments among Democrats and independents are behind the falling numbers. (even the mostly clueless sheep are waking up it seems)

By the numbers: 51% of registered voters say that if midterms were held today, they’d vote for the GOP candidate in their district. 41% say the Democrat. "That’s the biggest lead for Republicans in the 110 ABC/Post polls that have asked this question since November 1981," ABC notes.

Among adults overall, 46% would back the Republican, versus 43% who would support the Democrat. Some 70% in the poll rated the economy negatively, including 38% who said it is in “poor” condition. About half of those polled blame Biden for rising inflation, and more than 6 in 10 say he has not accomplished much in his 10 months in office.

So, even with the Fake News Lame Stream Media in a full court press to support, cover-up for, and prop up this traitor, he's still losing ground and the support of the nation.

As one of my favorite Presidents said long ago:

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln

November 14, 2021

As President Biden hits a new approval low in the Washington Post-ABC News poll, Republicans enjoy their largest midterm lead over Democrats in the 40-year history of the poll. Sinking sentiments among Democrats and independents are behind the falling numbers. (even the mostly clueless sheep are waking up it seems)

By the numbers: 51% of registered voters say that if midterms were held today, they’d vote for the GOP candidate in their district. 41% say the Democrat. "That’s the biggest lead for Republicans in the 110 ABC/Post polls that have asked this question since November 1981," ABC notes.

Among adults overall, 46% would back the Republican, versus 43% who would support the Democrat. Some 70% in the poll rated the economy negatively, including 38% who said it is in “poor” condition. About half of those polled blame Biden for rising inflation, and more than 6 in 10 say he has not accomplished much in his 10 months in office.

So, even with the Fake News Lame Stream Media in a full court press to support, cover-up for, and prop up this traitor, he's still losing ground and the support of the nation.

As one of my favorite Presidents said long ago:

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln
70% rate the economy negatively? They need to let BSC tell them about Biden's booming economy. These losers must be listening to NavigatorII.

Joe Biden's America is where "most" replies belong now. It's just a suggestion, not a mandate. @BSC911's gawt damn the pusher man's thread is dead now. Everyone knows the creator should disown the Pantshitter in Chief. More should retract their posts and just delete from that thread, BSC isn't worthy of your time of day, other than an an occasional bitchslap on other threads. Delete there, and slap the cuck on other threads.
Ahhh, Does BSC having the GOAT thread hurt your whittle feelings?

70% rate the economy negatively? They need to let BSC tell them about Biden's booming economy. These losers must be listening to NavigatorII.
Employment up
GDP up.
Inflation up, which is the sign of a booming economy.

Why are you so afraid of answering my questions.

Employment up
GDP up.
Inflation up, which is the sign of a booming economy.

Why are you so afraid of answering my questions.
We have demonstrated on numerous occasions my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.

You have demonstrated on numerous occasions reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you. I'll not waste my time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT