ADVERTISEMENT

F Utah…Man…

Yes and he sees the Gators as the enemy now and wants to destroy them. I guess its good to have that attitude for the game though. Hopefully our offense takes it to him pretty good. Not sure how much of a help he will be to Utah knowing the players on the team well. With us having a new offense I doubt its much of an advantage to Utah him having played on the Gators.

OLB Diabate 6-3 227 - 2021 Stats:
12 Gms, Tkl's S-33, A-56, Tot 89, TFL 2.5, 4 QBH, 0 Sacks, 0 Ints, 0 FF, 0 FR.

He played okay in 2021, but he wasn't anything special imo.

sadgator is so sick of seeing services and pundits favoring/picking Utah in this game…

Napier’s first game…hot as sh!t (even at 7 p.m.)…seriously those sumbitches are gonna suffocate in the humidity…tough environment…we’re all still kinda pissed and irritated about last year…

seriously…sadgator thinks we are gonna kick their asses…for real…

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf-game/utah-florida-score-odds-september-3-2022/128696
Bet the Gators +2 before the "experts" realize that UF will not lose to a Pac-12 school at home.

I like our chances ...

Good enough for a replay reply.... 😉

Talk about UF beginning the season with a patsy, how about this in 2021.
UU 40 - 17 Weber State

Then they followed that big Weber-St start with B-2-B losses
@ BYU and @ SDSt
Then in late Oct they lost @ crappy 7-6, 5-4 LAC, OreSt

Notice something about Utah's losses? They suck in away games.
Where again are they playing the Gators on Sept 3rd??? 🤔

And lastly the teams over-all quality is still, what it is:
Four year recruit Class ranking average = #12 UF vs #35 UU
That might end up being the game score if reversed, UF 35 - 12 UU.
But more likely somewhere in the range of UF 34 - 24 UU.... 🤓

Reactions: FresnoGator

He played okay in 2021, but he wasn't anything special imo.

He was our leading tackler last year I think. He did alright after Miller was injured but Miller is better at that position than him. Miller defended the run better.

Speaking of the PAC 12 and Utah I don't think we have played a PAC 12 opponent for over 30 years. I think the last game was a loss to Washington in a bowl game out west in 1989. We also lost to UCLA in Hawaii in a bowl game in 1987.

In the last 50 years at least we are undefeated against the PAC 12 and Utah in the Swamp. We beat Cal in 1974 and 1980 in the Swamp and we beat Utah in 1977 in the Swamp. We also beat USC in 1982 in the Swamp. In 1983 we tied USC traveling out west.

So we haven't lost a regular season game to the PAC 12 in at least 50 years - and maybe quite a few years longer than that.

Speaking of the PAC 12 and Utah I don't think we have played a PAC 12 opponent for over 30 years. I think the last game was a loss to Washington in a bowl game out west in 1989. We also lost to UCLA in Hawaii in a bowl game in 1987.

In the last 50 years at least we are undefeated against the PAC 12 and Utah in the Swamp. We beat Cal in 1974 and 1980 in the Swamp and we beat Utah in 1977 in the Swamp. We also beat USC in 1982 in the Swamp. In 1983 we tied USC traveling out west.

So we haven't lost a regular season game to the PAC 12 in at least 50 years - and maybe quite a few years longer than that.
Those 87 and 89 games were terrible ...

Reactions: Gator Fever
Those 87 and 89 games were terrible ...

I will have to check to make sure but someone said we haven't lost a regular season game to one of these PAC 12 teams in 81 years and that none of these teams have ever beat Florida in Gainesville in the entire history of Florida football.

Reactions: FresnoGator
He was our leading tackler last year I think. He did alright after Miller was injured but Miller is better at that position than him. Miller defended the run better.
WRONG!

He had the #2 in total tackles, but 56 of the 89 Tlks amounted to piling on to someone else's tackle.

The 2 safeties were #'s 1 & 3:
1) Dean 92 ------- S-41, A-51
2) Diabate 89 --- S-33, A 56
3) Torrance 87 -- S-51, A-36

Diabate had the fewest Solo tackles of the Top 3.

But we are on like a 116 year run of never losing in Gainesville (our entire entire football history) to these PAC 12 teams it looks like. That has to count for something.
it counts as past history and talking season chatter, but not much else.
That history won't play any part in the 9-3-22 game, just like the UF and UU team W/L records in 2021 won't count for much either....

"Reality is in college football, 25 to 30%, every year you're going to have attrition. You're always a work in progress, whether it's year one or it's year ten." -- CBN

it counts as past history and talking season chatter, but not much else.
That history won't play any part in the 9-3-22 game, just like the UF and UU team W/L records in 2021 won't count for much either....

"Reality is in college football, 25 to 30%, every year you're going to have attrition. You're always a work in progress, whether it's year one or it's year ten." -- CBN

If we win people will look like fools going against a 116 year run at home.

4 Year Recruit Rankings might mean something, while the 116 looks like history chatter to me.
UF #10.5 ---- UU #35

That helps but doesn't tell the story many times. We have already written the PAC 12 teams story in Gainesville for quite a while and its resulted in losses for Utah, Cal, UCLA and USC.

ESPN will have Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, and Kris Budden on the call in Week 1 for the UF vs UU matchup, according to the sports media account Fake Rudy Martzke. This game was first reported to be scheduled about 3 years ago, and there’s expected to be a return game next season in Salt Lake City.

Reactions: seffnergator
Florida’s gonna beat Utah…seriously…

In hindsight, everybody’s gonna go, “Oh, yeah…”
Sad,

Hope your right, but if not I have found some exquisite crow recipes for you (or me if I'm wrong) -

In Lithuania, crow has been part of the traditional diets for centuries. Hunters host a centuries-old crow feast each year, where they’re deep-fried for a full hour.

The extra-long cook time completely sterilizes the meat, and the diners say that the meat is exceptional, with a taste like quail.

What’s more, there’s a belief that eating crow will increase a man’s sexual potency, which gives you & Ms sadgator extra incentive for your meal.

Enjoy !

https://practicalselfreliance.com/eating-crow/

What’s more, there’s a belief that eating crow will increase a man’s sexual potency, which gives you & Ms sadgator extra incentive for your meal.
Please. sadgator couldn’t be any more horny and hard up than he already is…and you could feed mrs. sadgator an ostrich and it wouldn’t help…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT