ADVERTISEMENT

F$U Hole Football: QUITTERS!

now COVID is killing things that aren't even alive?

my god we'll never beat this thing.
Oh come on, danny, you know this is true. This football season sucks--partial seasons, canceled games, empty stands, rivalry games canceled. Teams that were trending up, continued (UF), teams that were trending down (FSU), continued. Hell, we had 0-0 teams ranked 1/3rd of the way into the season and we'll have the potential of a 7-0 team weighed against a 10-0 team.

No matter who wins the championship, there will be an asterisk on it. Just because UF is having a good season, doesn't mean the 2020 football season doesn't suck.

Oh come on, danny, you know this is true. This football season sucks--partial seasons, canceled games, empty stands, rivalry games canceled. Teams that were trending up, continued (UF), teams that were trending down (FSU), continued. Hell, we had 0-0 teams ranked 1/3rd of the way into the season and we'll have the potential of a 7-0 team weighed against a 10-0 team.

No matter who wins the championship, there will be an asterisk on it. Just because UF is having a good season, doesn't mean the 2020 football season doesn't suck.
It sucks not having the UF/FSU game this year for sure. Everything else hasn’t been ideal but it’s certainly better than having no football at all.

only an asterisk if OSU wins it. They shouldn't be allowed to even be in the top 4.

how would an SEC team get an asterisk? Playing 11 games against all SEC competition?

That's tougher than normal.

FSU needs to recruit some EMT’s with good 40 time to get to the mangled QBs with their offensive line. Chief Osceola opted out and will be transferring to a more socially equitable school.

only an asterisk if OSU wins it. They shouldn't be allowed to even be in the top 4.

how would an SEC team get an asterisk? Playing 11 games against all SEC competition?

That's tougher than normal.
Really? "Tougher than usual"?

Kentucky - Trash
Tenn - Trash
USCjr - Trash
Vandy - Dumpster Fire
Ole Miss - Meh
LSU - Trash
Arkansas - Trash
Miss ST - Dumpster Fire
Mizzu - Meh
Auburn - Meh

That leaves:
UF, UGA, Bama and A&M - typical 4-5 strong teams in the SEC.

I do agree with you on OSU, though.

Kentucky - Trash
Tenn - Trash
USCjr - Trash
Vandy - Dumpster Fire
Ole Miss - Meh
LSU - Trash
Arkansas - Trash
Miss ST - Dumpster Fire
Mizzu - Meh
Auburn - Meh

That leaves:

Yes really. No out of conference cupcakes.

Which includes FSU this year.

Kentucky - Trash
Tenn - Trash
USCjr - Trash
Vandy - Dumpster Fire
Ole Miss - Meh
LSU - Trash
Arkansas - Trash
Miss ST - Dumpster Fire
Mizzu - Meh
Auburn - Meh

That leaves:

By virtue of playing all SEC games, the conference as a whole will have a 0.500 record before the bowl games.

But I wouldn’t expext a Hole to understand such a concept.

Kentucky - Trash
Tenn - Trash
USCjr - Trash
Vandy - Dumpster Fire
Ole Miss - Meh
LSU - Trash
Arkansas - Trash
Miss ST - Dumpster Fire
Mizzu - Meh
Auburn - Meh

That leaves:

I don't care what SEC teams were added, they were better than Eastern Washington, Southern Alabama and New Mexico State. And all of them except maybe Vandy were better than FSU.

Reactions: PacoGator19

Kentucky - Trash
Tenn - Trash
USCjr - Trash
Vandy - Dumpster Fire
Ole Miss - Meh
LSU - Trash
Arkansas - Trash
Miss ST - Dumpster Fire
Mizzu - Meh
Auburn - Meh

That leaves:

Actually for UF and the SEC of course the schedule is tougher. You are making no sense. UF didn’t play 3 games that we would have won. FSU being one of them. FSU would have 2 extra losses if they had to play UF and Clemson.

Reactions: gatordad3
Actually for UF and the SEC of course the schedule is tougher. You are making no sense. UF didn’t play 3 games that we would have won. FSU being one of them. FSU would have 2 extra losses if they had to play UF and Clemson.
Not discussing the dumpster fire that is F$U football. Just pointing out that playing only SEC teams isn't really a tougher schedule than UF's norm (even if you played them all). The SEC has some of the best teams in the nation, but it isn't very deep so playing Mizzu or Vandy isn't better/worse than playing FSU or NC State (for example).

Also, the fact UF hasn't played all its games furthers my point that this entire season is an asterisk.

Not discussing the dumpster fire that is F$U football. Just pointing out that playing only SEC teams isn't really a tougher schedule than UF's norm (even if you played them all). The SEC has some of the best teams in the nation, but it isn't very deep so playing Mizzu or Vandy isn't better/worse than playing FSU or NC State (for example).

Also, the fact UF hasn't played all its games furthers my point that this entire season is an asterisk.
After we play LSU this weekend barring no changes UF will have played all our games. We would have completed a 10 game SEC schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT