ADVERTISEMENT

F$U Hole Football: QUITTERS!

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
No other word can describe them. Quitters. Starters, captains, team leaders, draft eligible players, etc: QUITTERS. Coaches, staff, administrators, personnel, boosters: QUITTERS.

Given the events of the last 8 days, everyone in Tallycraphole is bailing out.

Tear down the Conquered statue immediately. Can’t even cross out the un and leave it as such. A new statue is needed that reads QUITTERS.

“Anyone, anytime, anywhere” died this year and will not even be a memory.

QUITTERS. Nothing more can be said.

I guess they didn’t see any winnable games and wanted to save themselves the embarrassment.
Their season was already an embarrassment. They are just trying to keep Norvell from having too many losses because he was on track to have a worse record than Willie T.

Reactions: TJtheGator
Their season was already an embarrassment. They are just trying to keep Norvell from having too many losses because he was on track to have a worse record than Willie T.

BINGO!!!!

Ending the season at 2-9 would have destroyed the Hole Boosters’ narrative. They were sure that Norvell was better and so far he’s a turd sandwich.

Flashback to the day the SEC announced only conference games for 2020:

Holes: “You’re ducking us. You’re scared.”

Fast forward to today:

Holes cancel their last 3 games of 2020 so Norvell finishes with less losses in year 1 than his predecessor.

BINGO!!!!

Ending the season at 2-9 would have destroyed the Hole Boosters’ narrative. They were sure that Norvell was better and so far he’s a turd sandwich.
If Saban had taken over this team they would be competing they would probably have only 25 players but would be competing.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Miss St is competing with less players and less talent than FSU. I believe Miss St has played back to back weeks with 46 players or something like that. Which is less than the 53 that you can cancel a game if you want and they did not.
Norvell just isn’t doing a good job and he and the admin are just really soft. How many first year head coaches are doing as bad as Norvell? Not very many.

Reactions: gatordad3
No other word can describe them. Quitters. Starters, captains, team leaders, draft eligible players, etc: QUITTERS. Coaches, staff, administrators, personnel, boosters: QUITTERS.

Tear down the Conquered statue immediately. Can’t even cross out the un and leave it as such. A new statue is needed that reads QUITTERS.

250k dead. Have some compassion and empathy

Reactions: fsumc
Miss St is competing with less players and less talent than FSU. I believe Miss St has played back to back weeks with 46 players or something like that. Which is less than the 53 that you can cancel a game if you want and they did not.
Norvell just isn’t doing a good job and he and the admin are just really soft. How many first year head coaches are doing as bad as Norvell? Not very many.

In the ACC it is a mandatory cancellation if you drop below 53. Due to contact tracing we lost 12. Cant play

Flashback to the day the SEC announced only conference games for 2020:

Holes: “You’re ducking us. You’re scared.”

Fast forward to today:

Holes cancel their last 3 games of 2020 so Norvell finishes with less losses in year 1 than his predecessor.
How about we go a little over 30 years back when the SEC added more games(can't remember number of games added at the time) onto each SEC teams' schedule. That meant taking Miami off the schedule and all of a sudden UF was a bunch of cowards for dropping Miami.
When Spurrier arrived, one his top requests was to bring Miami back on the schedule. All we heard from the Holes was "we still play Miami." I guess that's when the mutual ass kissing between the two began when they combined their national titles against Florida's. Oh, FSU and Miami turned down offers to join the SEC, not that they would have added any significant revenue to the conference so I guess it's a good thing they're in the ACC.

Losing those games would have hurt contributions and recruiting.
I think that is why they just said screw it we are canceling. Losing those games would have been even more detrimental in their minds so just not playing seemed like a better idea. Also I don’t think they would prefer Norvell’s record being 2-6 rather than 2-9 or 3-8.

I think that is why they just said screw it we are canceling. Losing those games would have been even more detrimental in their minds so just not playing seemed like a better idea. Also I don’t think they would prefer Norvell’s record being 2-6 rather than 2-9 or 3-8.
Then again, them forfeiting their remaining games won't even make it less detrimental. They're in a lose lose situation. They should have went the Kentucky and Vandy route by finishing out the season to salvage what's left of their dignity.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Hey Noles, as you so eloquently put it back in 2013, it might be great to be a 4-8er, but it’s even finer to be a 2-9er. And yes, I’m counting the last three games as losses as you assuredly would have lost them without pussying out. Suck it.

• Haha

There’s already word for them... nole...

that’s much worse than quitter. They aren’t just quitters. They’re cowards and bullies who only”win” when they are extremely favored and then only barely. They duck competition and if they can’t cheat they run away and cry, and when the chickens come home to roost as they always do, they aren’t even man enough to go out and take their whooping. They just take theirball and go home. So calling a nole a quitter isn’t close to going far enough. In many ways, quitter is a compliment to a nole, since they have never won anything legitimately and only care about high stepping and acting like a jackass on the field. When they can’t do that they don’t want to play anymore.

that’s much worse than quitter. They aren’t just quitters. They’re cowards and bullies who only”win” when they are extremely favored and then only barely. They duck competition and if they can’t cheat they run away and cry, and when the chickens come home to roost as they always do, they aren’t even man enough to go out and take their whooping. They just take theirball and go home. So calling a nole a quitter isn’t close to going far enough. In many ways, quitter is a compliment to a nole, since they have never won anything legitimately and only care about high stepping and acting like a jackass on the field. When they can’t do that they don’t want to play anymore.

Testify!

Reactions: ih8f$u
Wow their best RB just opted out and may not be returning. Looks like Norvell has already lost the clubhouse as they say.

• Haha

Kiss the rings and the undefeated seasons... Wooooooo (ric flair voice)

Geez FSU isn’t even going to have a team left. Sounds like Norvell has lost the locker room. I don’t think I have ever seen a mass exodus like this before.

Thank goodness it's Basketball season!

As for the football team...meh...would you play? COVID killed the season before it started...some players are on their 3rd coach, there's no hope of a successful season, but there's a chance you could get injured thus killing your chances of playing in the NFL.

These last few "quitters" would be preparing for the draft now anyway since the season should now be over...last game is always the Saturday after Turkey Day.

Thank goodness it's Basketball season!

As for the football team...meh...would you play? COVID killed the season before it started...some players are on their 3rd coach, there's no hope of a successful season, but there's a chance you could get injured thus killing your chances of playing in the NFL.

These last few "quitters" would be preparing for the draft now anyway since the season should now be over...last game is always the Saturday after Turkey Day.

now COVID is killing things that aren't even alive?

my god we'll never beat this thing.

Geez FSU isn’t even going to have a team left. Sounds like Norvell has lost the locker room. I don’t think I have ever seen a mass exodus like this before.

We have the number 1 long snapper in the nation signed and rdy. "Cant wait to get to Tally"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT