ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent Summation of Key Points in Powell's Lawsuit in Georgia

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
From the Mainboard, yes, I know, but I really got a lot from reading this summary. Broke it down and for the first time clearly explained several legal points, some that, by their very definition, don't need "proof" as they are clearly illegal and unconstitutional.

All credit to @nasahog

Key Point 1, pages 25,26
In April 2020, the State Election Board adopted on a purportedly
“Emergency Basis” Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15, Processing Ballots Prior to Election Day. Under this rule, county election officials are authorized to begin processing absentee ballots up to three weeks befoe election day. Thus, the rule provides in part that “(1) Beginning at 8:00 AM on the third Monday prior to Election Day, the county election superintendent shall be authorized to open the outer envelope of accepted absentee ballots ...” (Emphasis added).

Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 is in direct and irreconcilable conflict with
O.C.G.A. § 21-2-386(a)(2), which prohibits the opening of absentee ballots until election day:
After the opening of the polls on the day of the primary, election, or runoff, the registrars or absentee ballot clerks shall be authorized to open the outer envelope on which is printed the oath of the elector in such a manner as not to destroy the oath printed thereon; provided, however, that the registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall not be authorized to remove the contents of such outer envelope or to open the inner envelope marked “Official Absentee Ballot,” except as otherwise provided in this Code section.
(Emphasis added).
In plain terms, the statute clearly prohibits opening absentee ballots
prior to election day, while the rule authorizes doing so three weeks before election day. There is no reconciling this conflict. The State Election Board has authority under O.C.G.A. § 21-2-31 to adopt lawful and legal rules and regulations, but no authority to promulgate a regulation that is directly contrary to an unambiguous statute. Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 is therefore plainly and indisputably unlawful.
The State Election Board re-adopted Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 on
November 23, 2020 for the upcoming January 2021 runoff election.

Key Point 2, page 61
Further, as calculated by Matt Braynard, there exists clear evidence of 20,311 absentee or early voters in Georgia that voted while registered as having moved out of state. (See Id., attachment to report). Specifically, these persons were showing on the National Change of Address Database (NCOA) as having moved, or as having filed subsequent voter registration in another state also as evidence that they moved and even potentially voted in another state. The 20,311 votes by persons documented as having moved exceeds the margin by which Donald Trump lost the election by 7,641 votes.

Key Point 3, pages 85-86
Practices that promote the casting of illegal or unreliable ballots or fail
to contain basic minimum guarantees against such conduct, can violate the Fourteenth Amendment by leading to the dilution of validly cast ballots. See Reynolds, 377 U.S. at 555 (“[T]he right of suffrage can be denied by a debasement or dilution of the weight of a citizen’s vote just as effectively as by wholly prohibiting the free exercise of the franchise.”).
In Georgia, the signature verification requirement is a dead letter. The
signature rejection rate for the most recent election announced by the Secretary of State was 0.15%. The signature rejection rate for absentee ballot applications was .00167% - only 30 statewide. Hancock County, Georgia,
population 8,348, rejected nine absentee ballot applications for signature mismatch. Fulton County rejected eight. No other metropolitan county in Georgia rejected even a single absentee ballot application for signature mismatch. The state of Colorado, which has run voting by mail for a number of years, has a signature rejection rate of between .52% and .66%.35 The State of Oregon had a rejection rate of 0.86% in 2016.36 The State of Washington has a rejection rate of between 1% and 2%.37If Georgia rejected absentee ballots at a rate of .52% instead of the actual .15%, approximately 4,600 more absentee ballots would have been rejected.

Key Point 4, pages 63-65
Applying pro-rata the above calculations separately to Cobb County
based on the number of unreturned ballots, a range of 1,255 and 1,687 ballots ordered by 3rd parties and a range of 2,338 and 2,897 lost mail ballots, plus 10,684 voters documented in the NCOA as having moved, for a combined minimum of 14,276 missing and unlawful ballots, and maximum of 15,250 missing and unlawful ballots, which exceeds the statewide Presidential race total margin by a range of as few as 1,606 ballots and as many as 2,580 in the County of Cobb alone impacting the Cobb County Republican Party (“Cobb County Republicans”). (See Exh. 1).
Mr. Braynard also found a pattern in Georgia of voters registered at
totally fraudulent residence addresses, including shopping centers, mail drop stores and other non-residential facilities34.
In sum, with the expert analysis of William M. Briggs PhD based on
extensive investigation, recorded calls and declarations collected by Matt Braynard, (See attachments to Exh. 1, Briggs’ report) the extent of missing and unlawfully requested ballots create substantial evidence that the mail ballot system has fundamentally failed to provide a fair voting mechanism.

In short, tens of thousands of votes did not count while the pattern of fraud and mathematical anomalies that are impossible absent malign human agency makes clear that tens of thousands were improperly counted. This margin of victory in the election for Mr. Biden was only 12,670 and cannot withstand most of these criticisms individually and certainly not in aggregate.

Cobb county, based on lost votes, unlawfully requested votes and
NCOA data on these facts alone would consume more than the entire margin of the statewide difference in the Presidential race.
Russell Ramsland confirms that data breaches in the Dominion software permitted rogue actors to penetrate and manipulate the software during the recent general election. He further concludes that at least 96,600 mail-in ballots were illegally counted as they were not cast by legal voters.
In sum, as set forth above, for a host of independent reasons, the
Georgia certified election results concluding that Joe Biden received 12,670 more votes that President Donald Trump must be set aside.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
giphy.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
So what it says is that there was “widespread” voter fraud in Georgia. Interesting

#counteveryillegalvote
Not sure why you guys are being funny about this one, this is the first time I’ve seen it laid out in a factual format that is potentially provable in a court of law on a scale large enough Two actually put the outcome of an election in the state of Georgia and down. This is a monumental task. I understand better now why it took so many weeks. I thought the summary was excellent. We’ve all been saying there’s been fraud, but this is the first time it’s been explained as to the how to this degree.

Not sure why you guys are being funny about this one, this is the first time I’ve seen it laid out in a factual format that is potentially provable in a court of law on a scale large enough Two actually put the outcome of an election in the state of Georgia and down. This is a monumental task. I understand better now why it took so many weeks. I thought the summary was excellent. We’ve all been saying there’s been fraud, but this is the first time it’s been explained as to the how to this degree.
I like what you've said but @jfegaly wasn't so much being funny as he was being sarcastically definitive.

Sorry man. It was not intended as a knock on you, and I agree with you. As kj said it was more factually definitive, and directed at those that have been saying first, there was no voter fraud, and then, it wasn’t widespread. We now have evidence that it was.

Sorry man. It was not intended as a knock on you, and I agree with you. As kj said it was more factually definitive, and directed at those that have been saying first, there was no voter fraud, and then, it wasn’t widespread. We now have evidence that it was.
Yeah I didn’t mean to come across as defensive I’m just excited about seeing all this laid out like that. I wanted to share the excitement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT