ADVERTISEMENT

Exactly THREE months today...

Fsu has Va tech for the night gane on labor day.... I will he in the championship club and i will be loving it. I may....MAY even have a drink but that is still a very low percentage

Fsu has Va tech for the night gane on labor day.... I will he in the championship club and i will be loving it. I may....MAY even have a drink but that is still a very low percentage

Have a drink.

If you don't, I'll ha w to have one for you, and I plan on having all the alcohol on opening weekend.

It would be difficult to sneak one more in, but if I have to, I got you bro.

Have a drink.

If you don't, I'll ha w to have one for you, and I plan on having all the alcohol on opening weekend.

It would be difficult to sneak one more in, but if I have to, I got you bro.

I wouldnt even know what or how to order....do i just say give me some alcohol? Beer is a definite no. I want one of those fruity drinks

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Don't mind him, he hasn't had fun the radio was invented.
Insta...
depositphotos_12298316-stock-photo-man-and-dog-listening-to.jpg

If you sniff the air today, you can almost smell a hint of fried food, bourbon, and cheap perfume.

It’s coming...

Is this a description of how you are going to wine and dine Mrs. Sad in hopes of finally getting lucky?

Is this a description of how you are going to wine and dine Mrs. Sad in hopes of finally getting lucky?
Well, you never really know what’s gonna get ol’ Pippa goin’, but sadgator will say this, there is a certain energy on football fall saturdays that she feeds off of and can work in sadgator’s favor...

Unfortunately, the last few years under the Mus and Mac crew have been so miserable that even that playful happy fall Saturday energy has all but evaporated...

That is why sadgator is hoping beyond hope that Mullen can put some joy (and celebratory sex) back into all our lives. It’s been so damn long, and we are all so uptight at this point, that sadgator will not be surprised if a full blown orgy breaks out in the East Stands right after the first game-planned, well-designed, and well-executed pass play for over 35 yards hits. sadgator is hoping to have mrs. sadgator right in the middle of it...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Well, you never really know what’s gonna get ol’ Pippa goin’, but sadgator will say this, there is a certain energy on football fall saturdays that she feeds off of and can work in sadgator’s favor...

Unfortunately, the last few years under the Mus and Mac crew have been so miserable that even that playful happy fall Saturday energy has all but evaporated...

That is why sadgator is hoping beyond hope that Mullen can put some joy (and celebratory sex) back into all our lives. It’s been so damn long, and we are all so uptight at this point, that sadgator will not be surprised if a full blown orgy breaks out in the East Stands right after the first game-planned, well-designed, and well-executed pass play for over 35 yards hits. sadgator is hoping to have mrs. sadgator right in the middle of it...

Sounds reasonable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT