ADVERTISEMENT

Everyday it gets better

Truthfully, we're running out of options. Notice how EVERY big tech is a bunch of Deep State, fascist commie partners with Big Brother, Shadow Government, censorship? We're headed down a very treacherous path............and the elites are leading the way to silencing us.
You are 100% correct and it’s sad because the Dems use to be the party of free speech, supposedly 🙄

You are 100% correct and it’s sad because the Dems use to be the party of free speech, supposedly 🙄
They are nothing but a bunch of cuck sheep. Their time is coming. When they finally realize it, it may be too late to redeem themselves. Me, I don't believe in "no child left behind". Screw that. Let the coyotes eat, I'm not lending a hand. Stupid is as stupid does.
fd2e5242-ad30-4111-bdc7-3b784e34eff5.jpg

Reactions: BillCutting4585
They are nothing but a bunch of cuck sheep. Their time is coming. When they finally realize it, it may be too late to redeem themselves. Me, I don't believe in "no child left behind". Screw that. Let the coyotes eat, I'm not lending a hand. Stupid is as stupid does.
fd2e5242-ad30-4111-bdc7-3b784e34eff5.jpg
giphy.gif

Reactions: NavigatorII
Next up will be binary Transformers. Battleships cannot be named after states, especially southern states and checkers and chess will start to use rainbow colored pieces instead of black pieces. A portion of the hasbro proceeds will fund the new BLM movement of 2021, “**** you cracker, pay me my money)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT