ADVERTISEMENT

Evan McPherson pro debut

McPherson, a rookie out of Florida who hit the game-winner, kicked his first NFL field goal earlier in the fourth quarter, a 53-yarder that was so high and long that it drew oohs and ahhs from the crowd of 56,525

McPherson, a rookie out of Florida who hit the game-winner, kicked his first NFL field goal earlier in the fourth quarter, a 53-yarder that was so high and long that it drew oohs and ahhs from the crowd of 56,525
Remind me to send him a thank-you card. As a Jags fan, I either want them to be a solid playoff team or get the #1 overall pick. Kinda thinking they aren't going to get to the playoffs, so bring on the L's baby!

Plus this is good for the ego named Urban Meyer. A little dose of humility never hurt anybody, and a 2-14 season in your first NFL season would be somewhat humbling.

Remind me to send him a thank-you card. As a Jags fan, I either want them to be a solid playoff team or get the #1 overall pick. Kinda thinking they aren't going to get to the playoffs, so bring on the L's baby!

Plus this is good for the ego named Urban Meyer. A little dose of humility never hurt anybody, and a 2-14 season in your first NFL season would be somewhat humbling.
Looks like the #1 pick is all but sewn up, and 2-14 (actually 2-15) is going to happen.

And the ego named Urban Meyer got a gatorade bath's worth of humility this year,

Reactions: GatorGray
63b863.jpg

Saw this today. He's a kicker, golfers do weird shit as well to relax. Does not mean a thing to me other than he has poor taste in entertainment.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Saw this today. He's a kicker, golfers do weird shit as well to relax. Does not mean a thing to me other than he has poor taste in entertainment.

Cannot imagine anyone having an issue. Kicker doesnt need to listen to halftime talks, or plan new strategies. Justbeeds to go make his kick when called upon.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I’ve always been a Dolphins fan but have pulled for little brother since they came into the league. They are legit. They have been stockpiling talent for a while now. Good coach and quarterback and now they’re starting to believe.

I feel like we backed into the playoffs. But I've been rooting for the Jags since we got them. I'm a little bit confused.
It took a while for the Urban Meyer toxicity to dissipate. We may have needed Tennessee to fall apart, but we still went 9-8 and would have only missed a wild-card on tiebreakers. Can you not look at that team and think that next year is going to continue trending upward? I mean, don't forget they will have Calvin Ridley next year. That WR/TE corps is going to be legit, the rb's are legit, the Oline is solid, and the defense has turned into one of the league's better units. And Lawrence is going to have an offseason with his coach, which he didn't get this year. His potential is off the charts. I question the depth and injuries could derail them, plus the schedule is going to get a lot more difficult, but I could easily see them winning the division again next year.

It took a while for the Urban Meyer toxicity to dissipate. We may have needed Tennessee to fall apart, but we still went 9-8 and would have only missed a wild-card on tiebreakers. Can you not look at that team and think that next year is going to continue trending upward? I mean, don't forget they will have Calvin Ridley next year. That WR/TE corps is going to be legit, the rb's are legit, the Oline is solid, and the defense has turned into one of the league's better units. And Lawrence is going to have an offseason with his coach, which he didn't get this year. His potential is off the charts. I question the depth and injuries could derail them, plus the schedule is going to get a lot more difficult, but I could easily see them winning the division again next year.
I'm a pessimist and while I guess this means they jelled as a team late I can't help but think they screwed around a lot this season. I am glad to see Trevor isn't a bust he just had a bad coach.

I'm a pessimist and while I guess this means they jelled as a team late I can't help but think they screwed around a lot this season. I am glad to see Trevor isn't a bust he just had a bad coach.
I'm not ready to anoint them the "new Chiefs", but I do think they are going to be competitive for a long time, unless they do something extra stupid, like trading away their QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT