ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Coomer

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Remember this name...it's possible this is one of the smoking guns Powell has been talking about. I found this from one of her retweets.

Eric Coomer is a PhD in Nuclear Physics, is named on 12 patents and has been working on voting methodologies and voting systems much of his professional career. He's also extremely tight with Antifa, and apparently during a ccall promised "Trump won't win, I've taken care of that". Eric Coomer is the chief software programmer at Dominion (and before you tell me Dominion is the hardware company, they also own Smartmatic, the software provider).

Meet Eric, seems nice enough

Seems like Eric is trying to disappear himself...weird

Scroll down for a few "position statements" by Eric. Apparently he has some very strong opinions.

And here you can listen to the person who discovered all this as he was trying to sneak his way into some Antifa conference calls...he's the one who heard Eric make the "promise".

Listen - it's a free country. People can have radical political opinions. People can be mad. That's all ok. But if you're going to look through what's in this post alone and tell me it's OK to have this type of hyper partisan extremist WRITING CODE FOR FREAKING VOTING SOFTWARE and think it's ok...I honestly can't even have an honest discussion with you anymore. This should concern all of us. The fact that it won't makes me want to puke, and may be a sign the country is beyond repair.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Remember this name...it's possible this is one of the smoking guns Powell has been talking about. I found this from one of her retweets.

Eric Coomer is a PhD in Nuclear Physics, is named on 12 patents and has been working on voting methodologies and voting systems much of his professional career. He's also extremely tight with Antifa, and apparently during a ccall promised "Trump won't win, I've taken care of that". Eric Coomer is the chief software programmer at Dominion (and before you tell me Dominion is the hardware company, they also own Smartmatic, the software provider).

Meet Eric, seems nice enough

Seems like Eric is trying to disappear himself...weird

Scroll down for a few "position statements" by Eric. Apparently he has some very strong opinions.

And here you can listen to the person who discovered all this as he was trying to sneak his way into some Antifa conference calls...he's the one who heard Eric make the "promise".

Listen - it's a free country. People can have radical political opinions. People can be mad. That's all ok. But if you're going to look through what's in this post alone and tell me it's OK to have this type of hyper partisan extremist WRITING CODE FOR FREAKING VOTING SOFTWARE and think it's ok...I honestly can't even have an honest discussion with you anymore. This should concern all of us. The fact that it won't makes me want to puke, and may be a sign the country is beyond repair.
Obviously, if true, it is NOT OK. And if half the nation thinks it is ok, we no longer have a country and it is just a matter of time before we literally divide our nation into 2 or 3 nations.

If we can get western Canada and Alaska for a contiguous landmass from Fla to Ak I am in
Just split along college football conference lines. Cut out Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia since they’re too stupid to keep fraud from happening in a state half the size of Florida. Replace them with Texas and Pennsylvania. All set.

Nah I aint breaking up the south and we will take KY, WV OH and Pa if they want to come. Once we ban gay marriage and abortion things will take care of themselves in Ga, NC and Va. with a huge exodus of transplants. Cali will need partitioned with a corridor thru partitioned Oregon and Wash St. NM and Co to Mex. Uncle Ted and Kid Rock will have to move. MI WI MN ILL New England one country Cali Oregon and Wash St another.

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT