ADVERTISEMENT

Emory Jones To Transfer Portal

Doesn't Emory graduate this term ?

He was here when COVID showed up, so how many years of eligibility does he have left ?

Wish him the best.
I think that's why he stayed around - He's getting his degree this semester. Smart move.

Reactions: LrgK9
Not sure if he will get his degree now. That is one of the main reasons he stuck around. I’m assuming he’s going to try and fine a new home ASAP for their spring practice e.

Best thing for him and the Gators probably. If he is going to develop he needs to go to a school with less pressure I think.

Reactions: LrgK9
Not sure if he will get his degree now. That is one of the main reasons he stuck around. I’m assuming he’s going to try and fine a new home ASAP for their spring practice e.
Odd timing though. Why wait until our spring practice started and not go before the current semester started?

Yep very weird
Just being in the portal doesn't mean he's dropped out of school, does it? Could it be that he's exploring his options, entertaining NIL offers, will stay in school to get his degree next month and then go to whatever school he chooses after that to pursue a Masters?

May not be possible, depends upon dates for new school's spring practice; but I would like to see Emory gets his degree from UF before he transfers.
I think he may have cost himself most of the Spring with any team now. He made a mistake football wise imo not bolting after the bowl game.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Stayed to be on ship for his last semester in prep for graduation.

Portal now as he prepares to graduate.

Summer A somewhere else, with still time to prepare for the coming season.

Pretty simple really, and the right way to go out imo.

I wonder if their starting QB entered the portal wanting a better NIL deal? His departure seems to have caught people by surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT