ADVERTISEMENT

Election fraud thread, all pending/ongoing court cases go here pls

No I 100% agree with you that they will try. I know I've said this a hundred times but they literally have tried that every year since at least 1980 (don't have firsthand knowledge before that) and it gets worse each election cycle. I do see it as a big issue. I just personally believe that DeSantis will provide them with less rope...but they'll absolutely manufacture their own.

At some point (I admit I don't know when) he would have to resign as as governor.

In my perfect world (lol, right) he doesn't have to beat Trump. In that world, Trump endorses him. That puts a LOT of these other issues to bed. For example, the reasonable people in this country forgive DeSantis for breaking his pledge to serve as governor for 4 years because his country, indeed even Trump, asked him to run.

I have serious doubts that he could beat Trump. But Trump is a bit long in the tooth so who knows what he'll be capable of in 2 years....let alone 6. I think it's POSSIBLE that Trump could decide that endorsing DeSantis is the better path forward. I'm hopeful that is the case.

Agree for the most part. But I don't necessarily believe that an unsuccessful run in the primaries would kill DeSantis' career. A lot would depend on timing, how it went between them and their communication.

PS...I appreciate the respectful debate. I hope you don't see the issues between myself and @jfegaly as having ANYTHING to do with our conversations. FTR, I mostly agree with him politically but he's a bit of a bully to those who don't 100% agree with everything he says. And then he plays the victim card. It's whatever, has nothing to do with you and me or Trump for that matter.
Pretty rich, calling me yet another name (a bully) and yet, I don’t ever recall calling you any names, or jumping to a conclusion on your emotional state.

This is multiple times now where you and I have had discussions, where one of us has resorted to name calling. Interesting take, and reminds me of that old adage…..with biblical merit.

Sometimes when someone points the finger, there are 4 fingers pointing back at themselves. Reminds me of a certain political party.

Pretty rich, calling me yet another name (a bully) and yet, I don’t ever recall calling you any names, or jumping to a conclusion on your emotional state.

This is multiple times now where you and I have had discussions, where one of us has resorted to name calling. Interesting take, and reminds me of that old adage…..with biblical merit.

Sometimes when someone points the finger, there are 4 fingers pointing back at themselves. Reminds me of a certain political party.

You should report me and try to get me banned.

Get a grip man.

^^has a case of the sads because someone on the internet doesn't agree with everything he says
movie.gif

Your hypothetical already happened.

Trump lost. What happened to DeSantis?
I think anyone being honest will admit that DeSantis doesn't win running against Trump in 2024.

So the only way DeSantis wins the pub nomination in 2024 is if Trump doesn't run. And it's pretty obvious Trump wants to run, so if he doesn't, it will be because something prevented him from running.

IOW if they can take Trump out, you can bet your ass they can take DeSantis out.

There is no scenario where DeSantis is the president in 2024 that I can see.

I can clearly see a scenario where he is president in 2028 AND 2032.

I think anyone being honest will admit that DeSantis doesn't win running against Trump in 2024.

So the only way DeSantis wins the pub nomination in 2024 is if Trump doesn't run. And it's pretty obvious Trump wants to run, so if he doesn't, it will be because something prevented him from running.

IOW if they can take Trump out, you can bet your ass they can take DeSantis out.

There is no scenario where DeSantis is the president in 2024 that I can see.

I can clearly see a scenario where he is president in 2028 AND 2032.
They are doing exactly what we all knew they would and it’s 2 years out from the 24 potus election. By 24 Desantis will be a traitorous, mass murder, that you can’t allow out of a tight jacket.

Rat 🐀 cheating in PA thwarted by PA Scotus

Election-Shaking Defeat for Democrats in Pennsylvania Over Mail-In Ballots​

An election-shaking decision from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court appears to have averted a brewing constitutional crisis. The state’s high court has found that mail-in ballots that violate the law regarding improper dating should be separated off and not counted on election night.

Rat 🐀 cheating in PA thwarted by PA Scotus

Election-Shaking Defeat for Democrats in Pennsylvania Over Mail-In Ballots​

An election-shaking decision from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court appears to have averted a brewing constitutional crisis. The state’s high court has found that mail-in ballots that violate the law regarding improper dating should be separated off and not counted on election night.

And what of unconstitutional ballots from 2020?

Yep. He just never grew into the role.

I wonder who the first one to use that line was, and who will be first to use it this time?

Which media outlet starts the parroting?
That's what makes me shake my head: They see the same thing being said on EVERY lefty show. Verbatim.

And their takeaway is....."OMG! Everyone sees the same thing!"

They never think to themselves 'Ummmm.....they all are repeating the same thing. This almost seems scripted."

Nope, they never catch that. These are the same people claiming we are one big echo chamber/circle jerk.

And the hell of it is, all his 'just move on' supporters will be the first ones to turn on him when the media really starts rolling with the attacks.

They're already after DeSantis. Yes, when and if he announces a presidential run, whenever that happens, they will re-double those efforts but he isn't exactly a media darling today.

So far he's still pretty popular with conservatives.

Reactions: gatordad3
This almost seems is scripted."
And the obvious conclusion is that democrat leadership is giving the script to the media. This should have disqualified the national media as a valid source decades ago but somehow it took Trump to expose them to the masses and yet still most people get their news from the "big three." I don't watch news much. I read the news from trusted sources.

They overplayed their hand in 2020...now their brain addled prez is bringing it all down and the microscopes are out.

It's been going on since the mid 90s.

Hmmm the 1994 revolution made them desperate as 40 years of power made them to feel ruling was a birthright.

They weaponized the administrative state. They brought sham cases against Ted Stevens, Tom Delay and others.

Trump had them put the machinery into overdrive and it has gotten exposed.

The Georgia Walrus is a ballot harvesting criminal.

And let us not forget that a democrat election official got caught with a ballot machine and blank ballots in his car in Fla during the Bush vs Gore recounts.

Heck Kennedy/Nixon was in the 60s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT