ADVERTISEMENT

Election fraud thread, all pending/ongoing court cases go here pls

Pinging @fatman76 as I know there's a lot of news I am missing, he keeps up with this stuff better than I do,
There is so much of this I can't keep up. And every bit of it some corrupt AG or judge sweeps it under the carpet. The mail in fraud is fixable, in person voting with ID with any absentee voting the voter must request a ballot with proof they are who they say they are, and mailed WELL before election day.
I'm not a computer wizard so I don't know how the electronic tally end can be verified. Tuesday, I'm driving 360 miles round trip to early vote, because my gulf residence is that far away from my primary. Some effort needs to be made to vote, whether it's a little or a lot.

It sounds like in places like AZ etc. they are having ballot dropoff box watches where people monitor them from a distance so they can record any illegal ballot stuffing.
And there are articles already about the left getting triggered about it. "How dare you interrupt our cheating!!!" "You are creating a stigma about fraudulent voting!" 😂

There is so much of this I can't keep up. And every bit of it some corrupt AG or judge sweeps it under the carpet. The mail in fraud is fixable, in person voting with ID with any absentee voting the voter must request a ballot with proof they are who they say they are, and mailed WELL before election day.
I'm not a computer wizard so I don't know how the electronic tally end can be verified. Tuesday, I'm driving 360 miles round trip to early vote, because my gulf residence is that far away from my primary. Some effort needs to be made to vote, whether it's a little or a lot.

I mentioned this in another thread--they dont care if they break the rules. All they care about is winning so they maintain control and power.

Just look at the Sec of State in Pennsylvania who is going against the states voting law on ballot requirements, ignorning the SCOTUS ruling, and is sstill allowing incomplete ballots to be accepted and counted. This SOS shouldve been out of a job a while ago. The voting fraud in PA, especially the Philly area, is disgraceful.

The voting fraud in PA, especially the Philly area, is disgraceful.
When I tried to educate @kalimgoodman on that, he got mad and put me on fake ignore lol

Can anyone explain to me how Hiden, a known racist, was able to get a HIGHER percentage of the black vote in several major cities (such as Philly) than barrack hussein obama did?

When I asked @kalimgoodman how that happened, he said that was a lie. When I showed him the numbers and sourced my claim, he put me on fake Ignore LOL

Blacks would rather vote for Hiden than the first dem to EVER run for President. Makes total sense.

• Love
Reactions: jfegaly
When I tried to educate @kalimgoodman on that, he got mad and put me on fake ignore lol

Can anyone explain to me how Hiden, a known racist, was able to get a HIGHER percentage of the black vote in several major cities (such as Philly) than barrack hussein obama did?

When I asked @kalimgoodman how that happened, he said that was a lie. When I showed him the numbers and sourced my claim, he put me on fake Ignore LOL

Blacks would rather vote for Hiden than the first dem to EVER run for President. Makes total sense.

He knows the truth behind the answer. Just like all Dems and Tards do. Ill keep saying it bc it’s true—it’s not that they won’t answer and defend the topic, it’s because they can’t defend the topic.

Be patient with Kalim if he doesn’t respond immediately, he’s still trying to figure out a way to stop mandatory global abortion after the SCOTUS decision to pass abortion rights to the individual states.

How would voting for DeSantis instead of Trump make my elections more or less secure?
Ok I will bite. Even though we aren’t just talking about election security. We are talking about cleaning up DC.

One guy has enough money to not GAF. One guy has all of DC scared to death of him. So much so, that they want him in prison. One guy isn’t a career politician. One guy has every reason to go after the corrupt folks that went after him from BOTH parties. One guy has experienced the corruption first hand, and knows for a fact the folks he can’t trust as well as just how deep the corruption goes. The other guy? Love him to death, but he will be new to the position and will have to go through learning what the other guy already knows. We also don’t know what he will do on a national level. We just don’t. In other words, we will likely be in a similar place we were in 2020, in 2028.

You can damn sure bet that if Trump is the nominee there is a much more likely chance things get stripped down to the bare metal (which is needed at this point) than the other guy. Guess which one is more likely to do this?

As for election integrity. That is part of the very corruption we are discussing here. One guy has experienced it, the other has not. Experience means something when it comes to that. Not to mention, part of the dems “steal” included fake impeachments, trials, raids, and tearing this country apart. That says nothing about the man made virus from china that magically occurred 10 months before an election. If folks “move on” it’s not much different than giving in to a childs temper tantrum. It sets an awful precedent, and things will just continue to spiral out of control.

I will close by saying…..we either believe the media and Washington are corrupt or we don’t. If you do believe that, what is your contribution to stopping it? Not voting for the guy that scares that corrupt establishment to death? There are many in the media (cnn, msnbc, fox, etc) that want everyone to just “move on.” I wonder why.

just sayin.

Last edited:
If DeSantis runs in 2024, his political career is over. Regardless of whether or not Trump also runs.

I am stunned that his supporters cannot see this.

If folks “move on” it’s not much different than giving in to a childs temper tantrum. It sets an awful precedent, and things will just continue to spiral out of control.

I 100% believe that this is what many people seem to fear. People seem to be very concerned about "giving in" or even the appearance that maybe they gave in. I personally DGAF about any of that. I just want effective leadership.

The only real issue that I take with a few of you guys on here is that you seem "offended" and angry that any of us might prefer someone other than the guy you prefer. Mind you we want the same things for the most part...so this doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not upset that you want Trump. I'd be fine with Trump. I'd just prefer DeSantis on the top of the ticket at this point because I think he's an effective leader and he's more electable. Yes, I 100% know that the left will further smear DeSantis.

I 100% believe that this is what many people seem to fear. People seem to be very concerned about "giving in" or even the appearance that maybe they gave in. I personally DGAF about any of that. I just want effective leadership.

The only real issue that I take with a few of you guys on here is that you seem "offended" and angry that any of us might prefer someone other than the guy you prefer. Mind you we want the same things for the most part...so this doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not upset that you want Trump. I'd be fine with Trump. I'd just prefer DeSantis on the top of the ticket at this point because I think he's an effective leader and he's more electable. Yes, I 100% know that the left will further smear DeSantis.
Oh I don’t fear it. I just believe one guy will deal with it all, and the other most likely will not. Why? Because what you don’t know, you don’t know. That is part of effective leadership.

Lastly, I don’t think anyone on this board or otherwise, is qualified to judge the emotional state of another person’s text (posts).

Hell, there is only one poster I have seen on here that has openly admitted they will throw a temper tantrum if they don’t get their way. Even yelled at the board, called everyone names, and demanded everyone get off their porch.

Hint: they want Desantis as the nominee.

I will close by saying…..we either believe the media and Washington are corrupt or we don’t. If you do believe that, what is your contribution to stopping it? Not voting for the guy that scares that corrupt establishment to death? There are many in the media (cnn, msnbc, fox, etc) that want everyone to just “move on.” I wonder why.

To this, I absolutely believe that the media and the vast majority of politicians are corrupt.

I also believe that oftentimes Trump spends political capital unnecessarily. He thinks stuff and then he says it, no filter. That's great sometimes...but it isn't free. Nothing is free, it all comes with a price. Spend your capital more wisely imo.

IMO every Trump supporter here wants DeSantis.

Just not in 2024.

DeSantis running in 2024 kills his political career IMO. I find it interesting that Trump's critics always claim he created too many 'unforced errors'. DeSantis running in 2024 would be the mother of all unforced errors: Running for President after claiming for years that he would not. He's always said he will serve out his second term as governor if re-elected. If he runs in 2024, that means he would have to start campaigning in Summer of 2023. So he would have to effectively quit as governor only 6 months into his second term.

It would give media exactly what they want: A chance to call DeSantis a liar. And they would do so and be exactly right to do so.

The same people that hate Trump's 'unforced errors' have zero problem with DeSantis walking into a massive one. I've never understood that.

I didn't judge your emotional state. I clearly stated...

I stated an opinion. I am qualified to do that.

You quoted the wrong sentence.

“The only real issue that I take with a few of you guys on here is that you seem "offended" and angry that any of us might prefer someone other than the guy you prefer.”

Hell, there is only one poster I have seen on here that has openly admitted they will throw a temper tantrum if they don’t get their way. Even yelled at the board, called everyone names, and demanded everyone get off their porch. Same person stated “If Trumps the nominee, I am not voting”

I guess you have a problem with that?

You quoted the wrong sentence.

“The only real issue that I take with a few of you guys on here is that you seem "offended" and angry that any of us might prefer someone other than the guy you prefer.”

Hell, there is only one poster I have seen on here that has openly admitted they will throw a temper tantrum if they don’t get their way. Even yelled at the board, called everyone names, and demanded everyone get off their porch. Same person stated “If Trumps the nominee, I am not voting”

I guess you have a problem with that?

That was also an opinion of mine. IMO, you seem to be offended and angry that some might prefer one guy over another. In no way did I judge your emotional state. I stated an opinion.

And yes, I'd think it was silly for anyone to cut their nose off in spite of their face. Whether the nominee is Trump or DeSantis, it would be ridiculous for supporters of either candidate not to support the other. It would be childish and stupid imo.

I cannot see that. And I'm stunned that you believe it.
Fair enough.

In your opinion which provides DeSantis a clearer path to the White House:

1 - Resigning in 2023 after 6 months on the job as FL governor, then running in the primaries against Donald Trump
2 - Finishing his 2nd term as FL governor in 2026. Then accepting Donald Trump's endorsement for President and running for the office in 2028.

Which option gives DeSantis a better chance of serving 8 years as President, in your opinion?

That was also an opinion of mine. IMO, you seem to be offended and angry that some might prefer one guy over another. In no way did I judge your emotional state. I stated an opinion.

And yes, I'd think it was silly for anyone to cut their nose off in spite of their face. Whether the nominee is Trump or DeSantis, it would be ridiculous for supporters of either candidate not to support the other. It would be childish and stupid imo.
Of course it’s your opinion. Anytime you post on a message board, and aren’t citing fact, it’s an opinion.

Did anyone say otherwise? No.

That doesn’t change anything in regards to the previous statements.

I like DeSantis. I like him so much that I want to see him serve 2 terms as President.

That's why I want him to wait till 2028 to run. If he does that, he will benefit from 2 things that he won't have in 2024: Trump's glowing endorsement, and not running against Trump.

But more than that, I like the idea of the Republican party using governorships as the litmus test for their presidential candidates. Successfully running a large red state is the closest thing to running the country as we can have. If they can successfully manage a large state like Florida or Texas, it greatly suggests they will be more successful as president.

I want DeSantis to be groomed for 2028 and 2032. If Kari Lake wins and does a good job, I want her to be in the conversation for president in 2036. That signals to any republican that wants to be president one day that they need to take over a red state first, and prove their mettle.

In the process, we get to galvanize key red states across the country for 4-8 years, then those governors can walk to the White House. A win for the red states, a win for America.

Forcing DeSantis into a horrible field (for him) in 2024 just seems like more spoiled brat politics. I want DeSantis and I want him NOW NOW NOW!

Of course it’s your opinion. Anytime you post on a message board, and aren’t citing fact, it’s an opinion.

Did anyone say otherwise? No.

That doesn’t change anything in regards to the previous statements.

I was just making clear that in no way was I judging your emotional state. I was merely stating how I saw it.

IMHO the friendly fire should stop. We may not agree on every single point but both groups see the American left the same way. It's evil.

Fair enough.

In your opinion which provides DeSantis a clearer path to the White House:

1 - Resigning in 2023 after 6 months on the job as FL governor, then running in the primaries against Donald Trump
2 - Finishing his 2nd term as FL governor in 2026. Then accepting Donald Trump's endorsement for President and running for the office in 2028.

Which option gives DeSantis a better chance of serving 8 years as President, in your opinion?

Difficult to say definitively.

If Trump loses in 2024, who knows what will happen with DeSantis over the next 4 years?

I just don't believe that DeSantis' career is likely to end if he runs in 2024.

I was just making clear that in no way was I judging your emotional state. I was merely stating how I saw it.

IMHO the friendly fire should stop. We may not agree on every single point but both groups see the American left the same way. It's evil.
Huh. Your opinion that someone is angry IS judging peoples emotion state. Anytime you judge things, it’s an opinion. Goodness brother, it is what it is.

In your JUDGEMENT (opinion), folks are angry that fellow conservatives aren’t voting for Trump are angry (emotional state)

No one is putting words in your mouth, those are the words that you put in writing.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Huh. Your opinion that someone is angry IS judging peoples emotion state. Anytime you judge things, it’s an opinion. Goodness brother, it is what it is.

In your JUDGEMENT (opinion), folks are angry that fellow conservatives aren’t voting for Trump are angry (emotional state)

No one is putting words in your mouth, those are the words that you put in writing.

Ok fegaly...so moving forward, you shouldn't state your opinion on stuff...because you may well be "judging someone's emotional state" in the process. 😂

Ridiculous...but I'm out. However, by all means you should continue to passive-aggressively make mention of this conversation over the next 6 months or so to get it out of your feels.

Ok fegaly...so moving forward, you shouldn't state your opinion on stuff...because you may well be "judging someone's emotional state" in the process. 😂

Ridiculous...but I'm out. However, by all means you should continue to passive-aggressively make mention of this conversation over the next 6 months or so to get it out of your feels.
My goodness. You aren’t even making sense anymore.

But if I do state someone is angry, I will at least recognize that I am making that “judgement” and stand by it instead of obfuscating.

Just own it.

Difficult to say definitively.

If Trump loses in 2024, who knows what will happen with DeSantis over the next 4 years?

I just don't believe that DeSantis' career is likely to end if he runs in 2024.
Well there's the whole issue of if the left and media could kill Trump's chances, they will do the same to DeSantis. It seems you don't see that as a big issue so we can set it aside for now.

If DeSantis runs in 2024, he first has to resign as FL governor. Then he has to beat Trump.

Do you really think he can beat Trump? Do you really think Trump isn't running?

So come Jan 1st, 2025, DeSantis would be unemployed. He couldn't go back to being FL governor, and he would have just gotten his ass kicked by the most popular republican in the history of the party. And moving forward, Trump would likely tell his supporters to NOT vote for DeSantis in any future political endeavors.

Like it or not, the Republican Party runs through Donald Trump right now. Any pub that doesn't play within that framework is done.

DeSantis included. And FTR, I think DeSantis is smart enough to see that.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
My goodness. You aren’t even making sense anymore.

Says the guy who claimed my opinion was a judgment of his emotional state. All about the feelings.

But if I do state someone is angry, I will at least recognize that I am making that “judgement” and stand by it instead of obfuscating.

Just own it.

Here's a judgment for you, and I'll own it. You're a bit of a narcissist. You need help.

Well there's the whole issue of if the left and media could kill Trump's chances, they will do the same to DeSantis. It seems you don't see that as a big issue so we can set it aside for now.

No I 100% agree with you that they will try. I know I've said this a hundred times but they literally have tried that every year since at least 1980 (don't have firsthand knowledge before that) and it gets worse each election cycle. I do see it as a big issue. I just personally believe that DeSantis will provide them with less rope...but they'll absolutely manufacture their own.

If DeSantis runs in 2024, he first has to resign as FL governor. Then he has to beat Trump.

At some point (I admit I don't know when) he would have to resign as as governor.

In my perfect world (lol, right) he doesn't have to beat Trump. In that world, Trump endorses him. That puts a LOT of these other issues to bed. For example, the reasonable people in this country forgive DeSantis for breaking his pledge to serve as governor for 4 years because his country, indeed even Trump, asked him to run.

Do you really think he can beat Trump? Do you really think Trump isn't running?

I have serious doubts that he could beat Trump. But Trump is a bit long in the tooth so who knows what he'll be capable of in 2 years....let alone 6. I think it's POSSIBLE that Trump could decide that endorsing DeSantis is the better path forward. I'm hopeful that is the case.

Like it or not, the Republican Party runs through Donald Trump right now. Any pub that doesn't play within that framework is done.

DeSantis included.

Agree for the most part. But I don't necessarily believe that an unsuccessful run in the primaries would kill DeSantis' career. A lot would depend on timing, how it went between them and their communication.

PS...I appreciate the respectful debate. I hope you don't see the issues between myself and @jfegaly as having ANYTHING to do with our conversations. FTR, I mostly agree with him politically but he's a bit of a bully to those who don't 100% agree with everything he says. And then he plays the victim card. It's whatever, has nothing to do with you and me or Trump for that matter.

A clear sign of winning the debate is when one resorts to name-calling.

Why so angry?

As is claiming "emotional judgment."

We agree on MANY things. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I don't agree with everything you say.

But what can I do, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT