ADVERTISEMENT

EDUCATION IN A 1 PARTY GOVERNMENT SCENARIO HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST .. BURNING AND BANNING DR SUESS , UNCLE TOM , AND TO KILLA MOCKING BIRD ,,

Meh, I'll let mouth breathers like you spout all the nonsense you want and truly be OK. I laugh at the ridiculous overuse of "snowflake", "triggered" and "cuck". They show exactly how vapid the people are who constantly use them.

I come here to remind myself that there are idiots out there who still think Trump was a decent president and should get another shot. Telling one lie after another and, with no hint of irony, accusing the other side of being anti-American and against the constitution.

It's a whole bunch of scary and hilarious wrapped up together.
Of course u will cause snowflakes like urself can’t seem to back ur shit up. Typical snowflake! Lol
It’s not over used. It’s used appropriately for you.
u don’t need to come here. Simply look in the mirror. Lol DA!

Meh, I'll let mouth breathers like you spout all the nonsense you want and truly be OK. I laugh at the ridiculous overuse of "snowflake", "triggered" and "cuck". They show exactly how vapid the people are who constantly use them.

I come here to remind myself that there are idiots out there who still think Trump was a decent president and should get another shot. Telling one lie after another and, with no hint of irony, accusing the other side of being anti-American and against the constitution.

Can we get a comment on the lies Biden told during the campaign? Some unions would like a redo on the election.

Agree entirely. Dr. Seuss's books taught equality and sound Golden rule applications. They (new age education) want equity only.

I don’t know if you watch Tucker Carlson but he had a brilliant take on the difference between equality and equity last night on his program.
It was great and IMO dead on.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
WTF do I care about his approval rating or when he spoke to the press? He’s less than 2 months in office.

Are your folks pissed that you’re this stupid?

Can't tell if serious. Were you being ironic? Or were you accidentally this dense while calling someone else stupid?

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17

Hey asswipe. I'll ask again (for the umpteenth time). What Trump policies offended your skank ass, and why were these bad for AMERICA? (check your globalist cloak at the door, TYVMIA)

ADVERTISEMENT