ADVERTISEMENT

Durham bombshell - FBI paid author of russia gate as a confidential source against Trump

This is just further proof of not only the corruption at the FBI, but the complete incompetence.

Anyone that truly believes that our Government and it’s agencies have real classified intel that’s super secret, and would harm our national security is a complete buffoon at this point.

These folks can’t tie their own shoes.

How many years did it take our intelligence to track a guy down that played a role in 911? Come on folks, wake up.

We are watching a movie. Hat tip to @NavigatorII

@RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator @kalimgoodman

The two-tiered justice system strikes again.

IG Report Details Crimes By DOJ Officials and the Scandalous Response

4eddcb0c-8d71-406a-b6c9-c85c5f65994f-860x475.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
Just a point to the snowflake posters that come here to read. Listen up closely....YOUR side colluded with Russia...not ours. Like I have said since this whole BS democrat made up story came out...only ONE political party has aided our enemies in the 60 years I have been alive....YOUR SIDE. YOUR SIDE aided the N Vietnamese while our military were getting shot at, and killed. Your side held protests that aided the enemy in Vietnam, and kept our weak politicians from going in and making quick work of the N Vietnamese, aided by Russia. Your side protests at EVERY military action, that weakens America's resolve. So I KNEW who was actually guilty, and I take this victory lap and stomp all over EVERY ONE of your dumb azzes for being so stupid to EVER believe REAL Americans (our side) would EVER collude with our enemies...like your side ALWAYS does!

Pee pee tape hoax debunked by the person they used as a “source”.

@sadgator
They knew this immediately. The left wing news media just refused to cover it...just like they will never cover this, and IDIOT lefties will say Trump colluded w Russia for the rest of their miserable lives

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT