ADVERTISEMENT

DuckDuckGo, other alt tech stuff, and censorship

Had Trump been re-elected, we were pretty damn close to that happening.
Trump was elected on Election Day. Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. The record in part was thanks to Beijing Biden promising higher crime rates and economic stagnation in Democrat debates. Biden did not actively campaign. The fix was in.

Dan Bongino: 15 members of the 20 member Facebook oversight board are parts of businesses funded by Soros. Guliani and John Solomon being targeted because they have the goods on Soros being behind part of the 2016 Russia Hoax.

"This is like a spy novel for idiots..." - Bongino

Last edited:
Trump's site coming soon...probably next month

5d1056f23977e5f0.png

interesting read on bitcoin and our evolving police state

He/him her/she was in full meltdown that day
I like ReRe, not delusional like BScuck and Company. Still needs to smell the coffee regarding Trump and the Cult of Climate Change, but otherwise okay. Still not sure if ReRe is a male or female though. That's not a slight, just a question mark.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Been a while since we have seen the parallel society take action...Musk should go ahead and make a phone and we need alts to Paypal and Square as well as avenues for anonymous transactions. Cash is still best for that but under fire.

interesting that China allowed these students to do this

Been a while since we have seen the parallel society take action...Musk should go ahead and make a phone and we need alts to Paypal and Square as well as avenues for anonymous transactions. Cash is still best for that but under fire.

interesting that China allowed these students to do this

I'm very carefully watching Elon. I would not be surprised to learn his actions are not as pure as they seem.

Would love to be wrong. It has to happen eventually.

I'm very carefully watching Elon. I would not be surprised to learn his actions are not as pure as they seem.

Would love to be wrong. It has to happen eventually.
I'm not too concerned about him. Elon likes money and attention. Twitter is getting more real users than ever (minus the bots) since he's freed the bird. CNN and MSNBC found out the hard way monetarily when they didn't have Trump to kick around anymore. Defending Pedo Peter is an around the clock job and more work than they like. The juice isn't nearly worth the squeeze, and their viewership has gone completely down the toilet. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Yep, by government overreach over private enterprises? Next he’ll propose a bill saying CNN has to hire Sean Hannity.

Don’t ever call yourself a conservative.
I Truly LMAO reading this!! A Dimwit trying to tell an REAL American how to be a conservative! It is EXACTLY like a sissy trying to tell a man how to be a MAN. No difference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT