ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Simone Gold Exposes the Truth About Coronavirus and Hydroxychloroquine

I just got back from vacationing with my best friend and his family. His wife works for a major pharmaceutical company in Tampa. They are headquartered in Europe. She is pretty high up and told me they produce 35 million units of HCQ and the government bought every single unit up. They came in armored trucks to get it. She said they are also telling hospitals not to use it. Apparently they had a meeting with some of the top doctors in the world and when it’s given early it’s 100 percent effective. She said there is a theory that the reason why the rates are so low in Africa, is that travelers take it before entering. Might explain why Trump took it without even having COVID-19. Right now it’s very hard to get because the government is sitting on a stockpile and they created the shortage for what ever reason.

I just got back from vacationing with my best friend and his family. His wife works for a major pharmaceutical company in Tampa. They are headquartered in Europe. She is pretty high up and told me they produce 35 million units of HCQ and the government bought every single unit up. They came in armored trucks to get it. She said they are also telling hospitals not to use it. Apparently they had a meeting with some of the top doctors in the world and when it’s given early it’s 100 percent effective. She said there is a theory that the reason why the rates are so low in Africa, is that travelers take it before entering. Might explain why Trump took it without even having COVID-19. Right now it’s very hard to get because the government is sitting on a stockpile and they created the shortage for what ever reason.
LOL.

This is a perfect illustration of the difference between the left and right.

What's happening right now, is doctors are going on social media, and sharing stories of how they have prescribed a medicine to patients, with remarkably positive results.

Social media platforms are deleting their content and sometimes deleting their accounts.

The left has zero problem with this.

If the rules were reversed, and the social media companies were deleting all criticism of HCQ, every leftie here would be outraged.

The difference is, every rightie would as well.

People on the right don't sell out their values and morals over politics. There's a lesson in that for liberals.

This is a perfect illustration of the difference between the left and right.

What's happening right now, is doctors are going on social media, and sharing stories of how they have prescribed a medicine to patients, with remarkably positive results.

Social media platforms are deleting their content and sometimes deleting their accounts.

The left has zero problem with this.

If the rules were reversed, and the social media companies were deleting all criticism of HCQ, every leftie here would be outraged.

The difference is, every rightie would as well.

People on the right don't sell out their values and morals over politics. There's a lesson in that for liberals.

https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-bans-...reatment-state-highest-days-new-cases-1521646

Won't be taking HCQ in Ohio now. Republican Governors distancing from Trump.

The nole-licker has two modes of operation. o_O
1. clueless, endless babbling
2. outright knowledgeable lying

Ok Loon. You go on and quote me and prove me wrong. Words are cheap , back it up with some proof or ........zzzzzz....yap, yap.

The key to HCQ is that it has to be taking as soon as you test positive or in the early stages. It’s 100% effective when this is done. The problem is that doctors weren’t prescribing until patients were very ill, greatly reducing it’s effectiveness. These are the results the left are pushing.

Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin + Zinc (HCQ+AZ+Zinc)
That's the cure if used in the first 5 days after symptoms are detected.

https://techstartups.com/2020/04/05...oronavirus-patients-treated-must-watch-video/
==========

Use this for an early alternative to HCQ for CoV and other virus infections.
Hydrogen Peroxide nebulizer to treat Co-V-19 and ALL OTHER VIRUS INFECTIONS.

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hydrogen-peroxide-nebulizer-to-treat-covid-19-infection/
==========

And if you are already in the hospital or an ICU, then this is the cure:

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:30 AM PT —Saturday, July 11, 2020

Dr. Richard Bartlett shared exclusive news with OAN about how asthma medicine Budesonide emptied a hospital ICU after being used to treat coronavirus.
See the Vid for full details.

https://www.oann.com/dr-richard-bartletts-covid-silver-bullet-budesonide-empties-hospital-icu/
==============

Those 3 treatments are why I won't be risking any CoV vaccine, that likely won't be even 50% effective, if they ever get one finally cleared....
And those 3 cures are why the Kung Flu shutdown is now a proven political hoax.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
The key to HCQ is that it has to be taking as soon as you test positive or in the early stages. It’s 100% effective when this is done. The problem is that doctors weren’t prescribing until patients were very ill, greatly reducing it’s effectiveness. These are the results the left are pushing.

Bingo. And the studies, like the ones @Nolec gets hoodwinked on, typically involve purposely administering HCQ to patients outside its optimal effectiveness window.

Sheep never think to question.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
As the flock of lemmings rushing towards the cliff increases almost daily... :eek:

Which is actually good news for the rest of us,,, so be sure to stand aside to make way for them... ;) --- :D

Reactions: nail1988
Governor DeWine was not the source of the ban , it was the Board of Pharmacy. DeWine then asked them to reconsider and they have. HCQ is available over the counter in most of the world.If Obama had touted this we would all get it for free no questions asked.

Ghost 1
Nolec 0

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...loroquine-ban-mike-dewine-request/5547751002/

I noticed @Nolec didn't come back to update his claim. Thanks for clarifying he was wrong, apparently he wasn't up to the task.

img-20200802-wa0000-jpg.24057

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT