ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Shiva Ayyadurai Phd MIT

1 Voting systems have a feature to weight votes. That should not exist.
2. Analysis of data showed that Biden got 1.3 votes per vote. Trump got .7 votes per vote.
3. the data curve matches the statement of part 2 perfectly. That should not happen if natural.

Source: Newsmax TV
Is this multiple nerds that have caught this now?

Multiple nerds from different places have caught the same problem... under normal circumstances this would be on every front page across the country.
That's not very nice of you Komrade. We have internment camps for people like you.

Reactions: fatman76
1 Voting systems have a feature to weight votes. That should not exist.
2. Analysis of data showed that Biden got 1.3 votes per vote. Trump got .7 votes per vote.
3. the data curve matches the statement of part 2 perfectly. That should not happen if natural.

Source: Newsmax TV
Summary of the issue IMO:
We have voting calculators when all we need are voting tabulators.

Who the fvck ever thought that was a good idea?

Last edited:
If that's the same information he gave at the AZ hearing, I think he actually downplayed the amount of rigging the machines were doing.

He said the combination that made the model most closely match the actual voting pattern was Hiden getting 130% of the dem vote, Trump getting -30% of the dem vote. But that model also said Trump would have to get 100% of the republican vote. And we know he didn't. He likely got 85-90%.

Which means Hiden actually got around 150% of the dem vote and Trump -50%.

So that means every Hiden vote would be recorded as 1.5 votes by the machines, and every Trump vote would be counted as half a vote.

Reactions: fatman76
If that's the same information he gave at the AZ hearing, I think he actually downplayed the amount of rigging the machines were doing.

He said the combination that made the model most closely match the actual voting pattern was Hiden getting 130% of the dem vote, Trump getting -30% of the dem vote. But that model also said Trump would have to get 100% of the republican vote. And we know he didn't. He likely got 85-90%.

Which means Hiden actually got around 150% of the dem vote and Trump -50%.

So that means every Hiden vote would be recorded as 1.5 votes by the machines, and every Trump vote would be counted as half a vote.
It doesn't take a MIT scholar to know that ain't no way 80 million people voted for the brain addled, hair sniffing, vegetable Quid Pro Joe. It just didn't happen.

This stuff is like a broken record. Earthshaking internet proof that the dems cheated......then silence. I hope it's all true and something can be done but, in the back of my mind, I'm thinking maybe people are just making these stories up.

This stuff is like a broken record. Earthshaking internet proof that the dems cheated......then silence. I hope it's all true and something can be done but, in the back of my mind, I'm thinking maybe people are just making these stories up.
What stories? I thought we were talking proven mathematical facts derived from some pretty bright minds at a decently well respected Tech school in Mass?

We haven't really had any of the statistical analysis or forensic audits up till the last couple of days. It's been all eyewitness accounts up till now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT