ADVERTISEMENT

DOW closes above 28,000 for first time ever, Trump's approval spikes to 50%

What’s crazy to me is the US government is engaged in depression level deficit spending to keep the economy growing at 2%. Its borrowing trillions and trillions of dollars it never intends to repay. Yet no one is talking about it. Not even a campaign issue for anyone. Incredible!!!!!

Critical thinkers just don't understand this!
Do they Ghost?

There are few in Washington today who thinks much about responsible spending. The buck's status as world's reserve currency saves the day. Lose such status and we're Greece.
Mr." Eat up with the dumb azz aas" spoken.
Ghost never knows when to shut the hell up.
He just confirms what people have to say about him.

What if one doesn't own stocks? Is the economy doing good for them too?

Y'all know the real issue is consumer debt in this country hitting an all time high in 2018?

Not federal debt. Consumer debt. Our economy is 70% driven by consumer spending... once we can no longer borrow to spend, then what?

My goodness I hope the People don't have to bailout anymore industries.

Farmers getting billions due to China trade war already.

Y'all know the real issue is consumer debt in this country hitting an all time high in 2018?

Not federal debt. Consumer debt. Our economy is 70% driven by consumer spending... once we can no longer borrow to spend, then what?

Wages are up, incomes are up, which means less borrowing and more paying down of debt.

Thanks Trump!

BTW how much taxpayer money is being flushed down the toilet on this impeachment fantasy and the 3 years of russian collusion fantasy before that.

Libs here never said a word. Fiscal responsibility? Hypocrites.

Wages are up, incomes are up, which means less borrowing and more paying down of debt.

Thanks Trump!
Wages are up???
What about food, gas and the everyday items we all use.
I believe they call it " INFLATION "
That cancels out wages being up.
Critical thinkers understand and get It!!
Pretenders don't get it.
Oh yea, Home depot just announced that their stock and earnings
won't reach projected growth.
Lowes is next and it doesn't look good for them either.
Ghost will believe anything that comes out on Twitter for Twats
Tech stocks are up but tech stocks aren't worth the paper that their
written on. Kinda like the dot com bubble bursting.

Last edited:
Reactions: DGlockUF
What’s crazy to me is the US government is engaged in depression level deficit spending to keep the economy growing at 2%. Its borrowing trillions and trillions of dollars it never intends to repay. Yet no one is talking about it. Not even a campaign issue for anyone. Incredible!!!!!

Do they Ghost?

Yeah if this is the best economy ever, which is an actual thing I have read from numerous brain damaged individuals, why do we have to keep printing money?

Do they Ghost?
Pile on the debt, bankrupt the government.

The US gov is basically holding the country hostage anyway. It going broke is our only hope.

Let's see now,
Will that be cash or credit card and which credit
card card are you using.?
Surely, you're not using an American Express card
because they have to be paid off in 30 days.
No Visa and MasterCard will let me pay $100 each
month for the rest of my life time here on earth. Lol!!!!!!

Reactions: bradleygator

The US gov is basically holding the country hostage anyway. It going broke is our only hope.

I think we need to get back to sending terrorist countries billions in cash on pallets in the dead of night, don't you?

Actually yes.

I don't actually think Iran is a terrorist country. But theyre on the correct side of the Middle East cold war. Saudi is a terror state.

And our ally.

They WERE, when the dems loved them. Same way dems loved Ukraine.

Flush the corruption out, suddenly the dems dont like them anymore

Reactions: ElgenBoden
I think one side HAS seized power. Thats why the deep state is scrambling
But wouldn't the deep state be the same side, or a tool of the side who has taken control?

When Trump was first elected, i thought, wow that's proof everything isnt rigged.

But as time went on and he changed his position on so many important issues, it occured to me they just don't care that much about elections because that's not where the power is.

How many times has Trump ordered US forces out of Syria now? Twice. Still there.

I bet early in his presidency a meeting was called where Trump was told in no uncertain terms what the limits were, and perhaps they threatened him, or perhaps they have pics of him with one of Epstine's teenagers.

But wouldn't the deep state be the same side, or a tool of the side who has taken control?

When Trump was first elected, i thought, wow that's proof everything isnt rigged.

But as time went on and he changed his position on so many important issues, it occured to me they just don't care that much about elections because that's not where the power is.

How many times has Trump ordered US forces out of Syria now? Twice. Still there.

I bet early in his presidency a meeting was called where Trump was told in no uncertain terms what the limits were, and perhaps they threatened him, or perhaps they have pics of him with one of Epstine's teenagers.

Trump hasn't changed his stance on anything, you can stop the trolling.

Trump is systematically taking down the deep state and the plan is brilliant.

Why has Trump always surrounded himself with top generals from the military?

Who has the best strategists? Who has the best intelligence?

The military.

Where is the corruption? Mostly DC.

What has Trump done? Flushed the bad actors out of the FBI, CIA and DOJ.

At the same time, he's remaking the AMERICAN judicial system by removing activists parading as judges with judges that will follow the LAW.

Flush the bad actors out, THEN investigate.

THEN charge.

THEN hold the trials OUTSIDE of corrupt DC.

Military planning at its finest. Enjoy the show.

Trump hasn't changed his stance on anything, you can stop the trolling.

Trump is systematically taking down the deep state and the plan is brilliant.

Why has Trump always surrounded himself with top generals from the military?

Who has the best strategists? Who has the best intelligence?

The military.

Where is the corruption? Mostly DC.

What has Trump done? Flushed the bad actors out of the FBI, CIA and DOJ.

At the same time, he's remaking the AMERICAN judicial system by removing activists parading as judges with judges that will follow the LAW.

Flush the bad actors out, THEN investigate.

THEN charge.

THEN hold the trials OUTSIDE of corrupt DC.

Military planning at its finest. Enjoy the show.
I hope you're right. I'm very critical of Trump, but it's from the right. Not the left.

It isn't a troll.

Let's see now,
Will that be cash or credit card and which credit
card card are you using.?
Surely, you're not using an American Express card
because they have to be paid off in 30 days.
No Visa and MasterCard will let me pay $100 each
month for the rest of my life time here on earth. Lol!!!!!!
Aren't you a little piece of work.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs

The government will destroy all the value/wealth held by the middle class before it goes “broke” because its been broke for decades. The borrowing/debt we’ve accumulated is outstripping the pace at which the world wide governments are doing same, which eventually will yield to reduced value of the dollar and increased commodity costs

The Feds are literally devaluating the dollar with their overspending faster than most of the other 1st world countries, but it isn’t yet apparent due to the crap fall of:

Spain, Italy, Britain, France and Greece, though Greece is coming back after their rape/serfdom by/to the EU

And then there’s China who has built ghost cities to spur their economy.... in which their arbitrary monetary controls is due for a correction before any foreign $$$ can actually be expected to recoup any investment (or losses)

It’s all a freaking shell game at the moment with a global wealth/valuation realignment coming that WILL make people’s saving and property go into the tank

Neither the Pubs or Dems are putting a brake to this, but the only way the US keeps from being washed into the same ditch as the rest of the world is to balance the budget and pull back from spending...... unfortunately the Dem programs proposed will accelerate the destruction of middle class wealth faster than what is going on now.... if we get the New Green Deal and/or Medicare for All, the eventual misery index will be off the rail

The government will destroy all the value/wealth held by the middle class before it goes “broke” because its been broke for decades. The borrowing/debt we’ve accumulated is outstripping the pace at which the world wide governments are doing same, which eventually will yield to reduced value of the dollar and increased commodity costs

The Feds are literally devaluating the dollar with their overspending faster than most of the other 1st world countries, but it isn’t yet apparent due to the crap fall of:

Spain, Italy, Britain, France and Greece, though Greece is coming back after their rape/serfdom by/to the EU

And then there’s China who has built ghost cities to spur their economy.... in which their arbitrary monetary controls is due for a correction before any foreign $$$ can actually be expected to recoup any investment (or losses)

It’s all a freaking shell game at the moment with a global wealth/valuation realignment coming that WILL make people’s saving and property go into the tank

Neither the Pubs or Dems are putting a brake to this, but the only way the US keeps from being washed into the same ditch as the rest of the world is to balance the budget and pull back from spending...... unfortunately the Dem programs proposed will accelerate the destruction of middle class wealth faster than what is going on now.... if we get the New Green Deal and/or Medicare for All, the eventual misery index will be off the rail

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
I hope you're right. I'm very critical of Trump, but it's from the right. Not the left.

It isn't a troll.

If you're sincere, then research what he's done, it is ALL connected.

Focus on drug and opoid abuse.

Securing the Southern border.

Targeting human trafficking.

Firing corrupt members of the FBI and DOJ.

Record number of federal judge appointments.

Tighter control and monitoring of foreign aid.

All the pieces fit together. Its all there if you are curious enough to do the research and educate yourself.

765 trucking companies closed in 2018.
Cummins engine company just announced 2000 layoffs
China has told Trumpy Bear to eat chit and bark at the moon.
Same thing I would tell Ghost the king of chit eaters!

What could you possibly see in contemporary American society that is worth preserving?

It needs to crash. Central authority needs to fall. The last wealthy country something similar to this happened to was Germany. It bounces back quickly once you smash the previous corrupt system and do what needs to be done.

We will be a wealthy country, because our geographic gift. The river network is all interconnected, and navigable for most of whats east of thr Rockies. The most fertile farm land in the world, long growing season, abundance of natural resources.

Plus, whoever comes out on tbe other side, the aircraft carriers and ICBMs will still be there.

Stopped reading. Now know to no longer take anything you post here seriously.
I guess you've not had a drag time story hour in your town yet?
I am loyal to my country, that is distinct from the government that rules over it. The comparison to Germany is only to say that things don't necessarily have to go to anarchy. What happened there could never happen in the US because we don't share their history of being surrounded and exposed on the north European plain. We have always been secured by two oceans.

Abandoning the government and the billionaire class it works for doesn't require abandoning the Constitution. Perhaps it only requires we live up to the spirit of the Constitution, and enforce it.

And I was wrong. France did it in the early 70s or late 60s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT