ADVERTISEMENT

Don't get too excited...

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
I'm just here to say this:

How dare you use the United States Marine Corps as a prop for your divisive, dictatorial, fascist rant against half of the American people, you senile, diaper wearing, pedophile piece of shit.

I will not be lectured about election integrity by the likes of you. Leave my brothers out of your political scheming, please and thank you.

Winter is coming.

μολὼν λαβέ. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS.

How dare you use the United States Marine Corps as a prop for your divisive, dictatorial, fascist rant against half of the American people, you senile, diaper wearing, pedophile piece of shit.

I will not be lectured about election integrity by the likes of you. Leave my brothers out of your political scheming, please and thank you.

Winter is coming.

Yeah...Who would dare use the military as a prop for your divisive, dictatorial, fascist rant against half of the American people, you senile, diaper wearing, pedophile piece of shit.

6s2atr.jpg

Didn't you lose a ban bet, retard?

Fetch me the speech that Trump gave with Marines standing at attention in the background.

Matter of fact, point to the Marine in the picture you posted.

Jackass.
Welcome back Evilz. If Little Dickey can lose a ban bet and come back here like a pigeon playing chess (shitting all over the board, strutting around and pretending like he's winning) you belong here 20 fold.

EkB9PAlXYAUobkM.jpg

Didn't you lose a ban bet, retard?

Didn't you say you were gone? 🤣

Fetch me the speech that Trump gave with Marines standing at attention in the background.

Matter of fact, point to the Marine in the picture you posted.

Jackass.

Independence Hall has had its security upgrades because of assholes like you who support political violence

https://whyy.org/articles/philly-la...ngs-to-be-guarded-as-inauguration-precaution/

Philly landmarks and government buildings to be guarded as inauguration precaution​

• By Laura Benshoff
  • January 14, 2032

Winter is coming.

@gatorspeed

fegaly MAY not be a pedophile but he definitely has homosexual desires that he shows through his posts about penises and wanting to call himself daddy to other men

🤣

Reactions: gatorspeed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT