ADVERTISEMENT

Don't be shocked if Trump is arrested within the next 24 hours

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

IF he is, you know that the deep state is scared pissless of what Twitter COULD release next, and will need a distraction.

I've said all along they will eventually arrest Trump. They have no reason to arrest him, so they can do it whenever they want.

I think they will save it for a time when they need his arrest to dominate the news cycle, and remove attention from something else.

This could be it.

Reactions: fatman76 and blubo
I've said all along they will eventually arrest Trump.

Yes because he's committed crimes

They have no reason to arrest him, so they can do it whenever they want.

He's under indictment for so many crimes its ridiculous

I think they will save it for a time when they need his arrest to dominate the news cycle, and remove attention from something else.

Nah. trump will be indicted when the criminal investigations are complete

This could be it.

Nope.

The Mar-A-Lago documents case will probably be first...
Georgia election fraud a close 2nd on the timeline
Then the Jan 6th indictment will happen

See? Where is the arrest? They can't arrest him cause he hasn't done anything wrong. Even on Trumped up charges it's still a no-go.

They are saving the arrest to use as a distraction from bad news coming out for the dems.

I shouldn't have to tell anyone this, but if the arrest happens, there is a 100% chance of what the MSM reports immediately following the arrest will be a complete lie. So don't even listen to the media. Again, shouldn't have to remind some here, but I do cause some people are determined to keep listening to the media for some inexplicable reason.

See? Where is the arrest? They can't arrest him cause he hasn't done anything wrong. Even on Trumped up charges it's still a no-go.

LOL...Do you really think anyone is listening to you? 🤣

By your "logic"...Biden hasn't been indicted already so he must be innocent and any investigation in him or Hunter is a political witch hunt too, right? :rolleyes:

Why are you so anxious to get trump indicted?
...relax let the investigations continue

They are saving the arrest to use as a distraction from bad news coming out for the dems.

So the same goes for the laptop investigation and republicans in your opinion, right?

I shouldn't have to tell anyone this, but if the arrest happens, there is a 100% chance of what the MSM reports immediately following the arrest will be a complete lie. So don't even listen to the media. Again, shouldn't have to remind some here, but I do cause some people are determined to keep listening to the media for some inexplicable reason.

malone attempting to tell people what to think.... 🤣

Yes because he's committed crimes

He's under indictment for so many crimes its ridiculous

Nah. trump will be indicted when the criminal investigations are complete

Nope.

The Mar-A-Lago documents case will probably be first...
Georgia election fraud a close 2nd on the timeline
Then the Jan 6th indictment will happen
I think you still believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny, son.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT